Dermatology  |
Dr. Michelle Choucair, MD
Dr. Michelle Choucair, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Troy, OH. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

3006 N County Road 25A Ste 102

Troy, OH 45373

Learn about Dr. Choucair

Dr. Choucair's Experience

Dr. Choucair's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• American University Of Beirut
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Choucair has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Choucair does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choucair and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choucair's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choucair to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Choucair's Performance
Dubai, DU |
Had an appointment with Dr Choucair during a recent visit to Dayton. Very knowledgeable doctor. Was seen on time. Staff very friendly. I highly recommend anyone with a skin issue to see dr choucair.
Piqua, OH |
Horrible experience. I made several appointments, one each for my wife, son, and daughter. When wife went in, naturally over an hour wait, no apology. Doctor walked in and took one look at her and said "thats one of the worst cases I have ever seen of malasma. Read this literature, go on Acutane, no birth control or smoking, come back in six months and maybe i will do some laser surgery." Overall rude and no compassion. Office staff was also extremely rude.
Brookville, OH |
Save your time. Do not go to this Doctor. She is money hungry, and just take biopsies for the money. she will have you waiting there room for an hour for in your gown, and make no apologies about having you wait. She did nine biopsies Bon me a year ago, it when I came back this year with no new moles she wanted to take off nine more. Again the point is she is money hungry and does not care about you as a patient.
in Piqua, OH |
Most horrible experience I have ever had with any physician. The nursing staff seemed overworked. After waiting 30 mins in the lobby and 15 on the doc, she came in, looked at my problem spot and said "its psoriasis, use this ointment. It will never go away fully you'll have it recur for the rest of your life, I will call in this prescription and if it doesnt go away come back in a few weeks" She did not explain the condition or allow me to ask questions. I felt stupid and like I wasted my money.
Dayton, OH |
The staff accommodated me quickly when I called about my problem even though she was booked out. Biopsies were made on the same visit, condition was explained to me. Was worth the wait!
Troy,OH |
This Dr was horrible! I will not be going back. She did not explain anything she was doing to me. I waited over an hour to see her and got 5 min of her time. No apology and had a very rude receptionist that when asked her name she stated "chris". I also overheard the Dr downgrading patients that have molina and caresource! The room walls are very thin. I will never go back or recommend her to anyone. Hopefully, she will retire soon.
in Springboro, OH |
Wonderful experience, Dr Choucair was very good in explaining my problems . She even took a biopsy at the same time to spare me another visit . It was definitely worth the wait!!
in Sidney, OH |
I inquired to the Dr and receptionist when making my daughters next appt about a better time of day so I didn't have to wait an hour again for our appt. She was again 1 hour late and spent less than 2 minutes in the room with us. The Dr chuckled at my question and walked away. The receptionist said we could call ahead and see if she was running on schedule. I will give her one more chance with a phone call ahead. I am very close to having her records moved to another practice.
in Troy,Ohio |
Waited one hour in waiting room another 20 mins in room before seeing Dr. Poor bedside matter. Would not address my concerns. Didn't make eye contact when I was speaking to her..... didn't answer questions
Dayton, OH |
Horrible. Waited an hour and 20 minutes. I was the 2nd appointment of the day. The 1st appointment waited and hour and 10 minutes. Not 1 I'm sorry you had to wait so long. Then I received a voice mail stating 2 of my biopsies came back Basal Cell Carcinoma, they need to remove more and they would see me in Mid Jan. 3 months later!! Not 1 word about how much, how deep, can it spread or a dozen other questions running through my mind. I will now be paying out of pocket to see a GOOD dermatologist!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Choucair, MD?
Are you Dr. Choucair?