Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD

Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Chambers is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment (including biologics and phototherapy), treatment of acne, rosacea, and eczema, and cosmetic dermatology (including Botox, fillers, laser hair removal, laser genesis, IPL, Titan and chemical peels).

Forefront Dermatology - Columbus - OH

1830 Bethel Rd Ste C

Columbus, OH 43220

• American Republic
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Chambers

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Chambers' Experience

Dr. Chambers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Providence Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Chambers has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Central Ohio Dermatologic Society, Member
  • Ohio Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Chambers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chambers to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Chambers' Performance
in Columbus, OH |
I came to Dr. Chambers for a 2nd opinion. She was very professional but also very friendly. Listened to my reason for coming & explained diagnosis thoroughly to me & gave me options for treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Hilliard, OH |
I have gone to Dr. Chambers for years now and I wouldn't go anyplace else. She is a warm wonderful doctor who gets to know you as a person as well as a patient. She takes her time to address concerns and is thorough so when you leave you feel you were taken care of.
in Dublin, OH |
Dr. Chambers diagnosed and corrected a problem that has plagued me for years and that other dermatologists had missed. She's quite wonderful, and she gets results!
in Columbus, OH |
Very professional and knowledgeable. Down to earth and personable. Takes the time to explain diagnoses and treatment. I would recommend her to anyone.
Dublin, OH |
Fantastic Dermatologist that I would (and have) recommend to anyone. Dr. Chambers is very thorough in her exams, takes the time to explain things to you, and has a great bedside manner.
Columbus, OH |
My first appointment with a dermatologist and it went smoothly. Kind and thorough during examination and explanation.
in Columbus, OH |
i was able to secure an appointment within a week. Dr. Chambers was on time. She was pleasant and very efficient in examining me, determining the diagnosis and providing a treatment. I was very pleased with my care.
Thorough and efficient.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Chambers' office was fully of knowledgeable, personable people. They helped answer all of my questions with compassion and wisdom, and they made me laugh, too! The office was clean, spacious, and inviting, and I felt very well taken care of. Thanks to Dr. Chambers and her amazing staff!
Blacklick, OH |
Excellent service and concern for my problem. Very knowledgeable and detailed.
Columbus, OH |
Came In today for my appt, they told me it was yesterday, no one in waiting room but told me I can see Dr. Chambers assistant an hour later, this is a once a year visit and every year it is an adventure. After 4 years I am looking for a new Dermatologist. This is the most insensitive Drs office I have ever been to and I am 62 years old.if Dr. Chambers were smart she would fire her entire staff
Hilliard, OH |
Told by Dr. Chambers via a med assis. to come back in to get accutane started with her PA after a week of h/a with the Rxpidite pharm they recom'd. (told by the doc ins. wouldn't cover med unless we tried the topical even though he would be a good candidate (per doc)). not the case. med would only be $10/mo. Made appt as told w/PA. No med. cont. w/the same $$$ meds. Commun. b/w PA/MD/pt def. lacking. Shady pharmacy. Now out copay too. Also got $50bill for wash had already pd for. Wasted trip.
in Columbus, OH |
I am a 74 year old male. Thankfully, I selected Dr Chambers as my dermatologist more than 25 years ago when my previous dermatologist retired. I decided that, considering my ongoing problem with skin cancer, I needed a young doctor. I chose Dr Chambers. I feel that I am alive today due to her care and expertise in the early detection of skin cancer. She has detected melanoma at early stages several times in the past. I attribute my present good health to her excellent care.
Columbus, Ohio |
Extremely poor service from front desk. Also Doctor and front desk pushed for patients to see nurse practitioner rather than doctor.
in Columbus, OH |
My appointment was at 11:15am. I arrived at 11 and completed paperwork by 11:10am. I was taken back to a room around 11:20. Around 11:45, I was still waiting for Dr. Chambers. I opened the door and ask how long she would be. At that point she was walking towards the room. She asked me questions that were on the form. She proceeded to talk to her assistance about my hair. She stated she will call in a prescription and to use once a day. After several seconds, she was gone. She never returned.
in Dublin, OH |
Very friendly but professional. She has been my dermatologist for over 10 years.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD?

Visit Dr. Chambers

Dr. Chambers accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CoreSource
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio