Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD

Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD is a dermatologist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 35 years. She specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - Columbus

1830 Bethel Rd Ste C

Columbus, OH 43220

Learn about Dr. Chambers

See how frequently Dr. Chambers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Intertrigo
Skin Infections
high
Acne
high

Dr. Chambers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chambers' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chambers "Dr. Chambers is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment (including biologics and phototherapy), treatment of acne, rosacea, and eczema, and cosmetic dermatology (including Botox, fillers, laser hair removal, laser genesis, IPL, Titan and chemical peels)."

This content was provided by Dr. Chambers "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Titan Laser Treatment
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Providence Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Chambers has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Central Ohio Dermatologic Society, Member
  • Ohio Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Chambers' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chambers to family and friends

Dr. Chambers' Performance

I’ve been to the office twice in the past couple of months. Everyone was great, from front desk staff to the doctor! I’m very pleased with the results of my treatment and was also happy with the pricing, which was an out-of-pocket expense for me. I have been to other dermatologists in Columbus in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chambers is very thorough & efficient. She & the rest of the staff are friendly and put patients at ease immediately. I was referred to her by my family doctor and have visited her office on three different occasions. I appreciate that she recommends an annual wellness visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr. Chambers. She is thorough and informative. And we both attended the same alma mater. She also trains medical students including PAs and md students, and is training the next group of dermatologists. I will continue to see her, and recommend her to friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a patient of Dr. Chambers for years. I recently developed plaque psoriasis and moved 90 minutes away at the same time! Dr. Chambers and her staff were so very helpful in working around my schedule, communicating multiple times a day through the patient portal and suggesting medication...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Chambers after she was recommended to me by a friend. I found her and her staff to be friendly, efficient, and professional. She performed a thorough scan, addressed my concerns, and answered my questions.