Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Michelle Catenacci, MD
Dr. Michelle Catenacci, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Catenacci is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center.

4920 N Central Ave Ste 2C

Chicago, IL 60630

Learn about Dr. Catenacci

Dr. Catenacci's Experience

Dr. Catenacci's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Catenacci has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Catenacci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Catenacci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Catenacci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Catenacci to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Catenacci's Performance
VOLO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Catenacci. I saw her for about a year and she was very patient with us. My nurse was Ashley and I absolutely loved working with her. I asked tons of questions and she took her time answering each and every one. It was nice that I was able to email her while at work instead of having to call. The nurses at the Gurnee office were also very friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor. We are now expecting our first child thanks to this amazing doctor and nurses.
in Chicago |
do not recommend her for ivf and infertility problems.
Algonquin, IL |
I met with this doctor for a consult last year. I had trouble with pain with the initial ultrasound due to autoimmune disease I have and she walked out of the room and went back to her office. I don't know if I met her on a bad day but the experience was horrible. I guess if you need a warm understanding doctor she is not it.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Catenacci has made our dreams come true of having a baby. Everyone at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago is great. From the office staff, and the nurses. She listened to my concerns, always answered any questions I had. Making appointments to fit my schedule was great too.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Catenacci, thank you and your staff for your help and for doing what you do. You are truly our hero and your heart of gold shines through your work! We feel so truly blessed to have met and worked with you and you will be forever in our hearts because you have brought us this close to making our dream of having a family come true! God bless you, your staff, and your practice!!
in Waterford, WI |
Went through 2 IVF cycles with Dr Catenacci and had successful births both times, not to mention a great experience throughout the entire process. Advanced Fertility has great staff willing to help you through the process, making it as stress free as possible. Felt very informed every step of the way and would absolutely recommend to anyone with fertility issues!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Catenacci, MD?
Are you Dr. Catenacci?