Michelle Campbell, APRN

Michelle Campbell, APRN

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Michelle Campbell, APRN is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Manchester, NH. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.Read her story

1 Elliot Way

Manchester, NH 03103

Learn about Michelle Campbell

See how frequently Michelle Campbell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Thyroiditis
Hyperthyroidism

Michelle Campbell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Michelle Campbell's bio

This content was provided by Michelle Campbell "I have been a resident of NH since 1969. I New I wanted to have a career in health care at the age of ten. I have two grown, wonderful children and am fortunate to be able to spend time with my family often. "

This content was provided by Michelle Campbell "I believe that it is very important to recognize each patient as an individual.  It is my role as a health care provider to help my patients move towards and maintain wellness while understanding the many challenges they encounter along the way.  I enjoy celebrating the many successes I see my patients achieve knowing that we have worked together to make things happen.

I feel that it is my responsibility to make sue patients are aware that their involvement in their care is necessary, welcomed and important.  In order to empower patients, I provide a great deal of information to help patients understand their condition and options for treatment.  Questions are encouraged to promote understanding and clarification.  I respect patients' rights to make the best decision for themselves."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Michelle Campbell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diet Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University Of New Hampshire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987

Michelle Campbell has no awards or honors listed.

Michelle Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Michelle Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michelle Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Campbell

3.4

Michelle Campbell?
Michelle Campbell's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Michelle Campbell?