Michelle Campbell, APRN

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Michelle Campbell, APRN
Michelle Campbell, APRN is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism provider who practices in Nashua, NH. She is 52 years old.

Learn about this provider

Michelle Campbell's Care Philosophy

I believe that it is very important to recognize each patient as an individual. It is my role as a health care provider to help my patients move towards and maintain wellness while understanding the many challenges they encounter along the way. I enjoy celebrating the many successes I see my patients achieve knowing that we have worked together to make things happen. I feel that it is my responsibility to make sue patients are aware that their involvement in their care is necessary, welcomed and important. In order to empower patients, I provide a great deal of information to help patients understand their condition and options for treatment. Questions are encouraged to promote understanding and clarification. I respect patients' rights to make the best decision for themselves.

Michelle Campbell's Experience

Visiting Michelle Campbell

Michelle Campbell accepts 7 insurance carriers

Michelle Campbell is now accepting new patients

Michelle Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michelle Campbell to family and friends
3.4
based on 10 total reviews
Michelle Campbell's Performance
Michelle Campbell Says:

Feedback provides a person with an opportunity to learn what they are doing well as well as identifying areas that could be improved upon.  I welcome and appreciate any feedback my patients share.

Have you seen Michelle Campbell, APRN?
Are you Michelle Campbell?

Compare Michelle Campbell

Compare this Provider

Michelle Campbell's Care Philosophy

I believe that it is very important to recognize each patient as an individual.  It is my role as a health care provider to help my patients move towards and maintain wellness while understanding the many challenges they encounter along the way.  I enjoy celebrating the many successes I see my patients achieve knowing that we have worked together to make things happen.

I feel that it is my responsibility to make sue patients are aware that their involvement in their care is necessary, welcomed and important.  In order to empower patients, I provide a great deal of information to help patients understand their condition and options for treatment.  Questions are encouraged to promote understanding and clarification.  I respect patients' rights to make the best decision for themselves.

Michelle Campbell says...

My education as a family nurse practitioner included care of people of all age groups.  I have over 25 years experience working with pediatric and adolescent patients.  Clinical experiences and classes included a broad range of health care topics.  My employment experiences include pediatric and obstetrical nursing in a hospital setting, pediatric specialty nursing in an outpatient clinic, and private practice in endocrinology.  I have cared for pediatric and adult patients with endocrine disorders including thyroid issues, diabetes, and other hormone issues.

Michelle Campbell says...

At this point in time, I am not required to perform any procedures in my practice.

Michelle Campbell says...

Michelle Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Hyperthyroidism

Graduated in 1987

• Other Education
    Rivier College, Masters Of Science In Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner

Completed in 1999

Michelle Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism