Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch, MD

Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lees Summit, MO. She is 49 years old. Dr. Britton-Mehlisch is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Britton-Mehlisch

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient?s individual healthcare needs are met.

Video

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's Experience

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Graceland University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center
  • University of Kansas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Britton-Mehlisch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Britton-Mehlisch to family and friends
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch's Performance
Lee's Summit, Mo |
Can't say enough about Dr. Britton-Mehlisch. The best physician experiences for the last 3 years. Very detailed, listens to the patient..does not just dismiss your feelings, breaks down in lay terms so you can fully understand, truly gives quality care. If you need a change she is it.
Belton, MO |
This was my first visit. She was so kind and actually listened to what I was saying. She didn't make me feel rushed at all. She made a wonderful first impression.
in Raymore, MO |
Dr. Michelle is by far the best care that I have received over the past many years. One of highest qualities of Dr. Britton-Melisch is her ability to listen and to explain all options. I feel free to ask any questions and wait for her response. I believe that she puts the entire scope of my needs together and presents a plan. I am confident in her suggestions as to what is in my best interest. I am blessed to have such a caring person for my physician.
in Grandview, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Michelle Britten-Mehlisch for about eight (8) years, during those years she has always been very concern about my health. She don't rush me, she takes the time to listen to my health needs. My concern are her concerns. Her nurse Angela is also very helpful to my concerns and needs.
in Spring Hill KS |
Dr. Britton Mehlisch is the type of doctor I've always wanted. She actually listens and takes the patient's option into account. She is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her. She works for the patients, not big Pharma or her self. You will need to book in advanced, She usually doesn't have same day openings. But it is worth planning ahead to get into her.
in Raymore, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr.Michelle Britton-Mehlisch for the past three years. I find her very easy to talk to. She is a very caring person. She is never in a rush and always asks if there is any other thing we need to discuss. I hope I never have to find another doctor, because I am very pleased with the one I have now. Shirley Standlea
Grandview, MO |
Dr. Mehlisch has been my primary care physician for 7 years. She is always willing to listen and really hear you. She has great bedside manner that makes it easy to explain what may be bothering me. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician.
in Pleasant Hill |
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch was a great help when I needed to find a new Dr. She was understanding and was very understanding of my fears being placed under new care. I am glad I chose her for my new Doctor. I will recommend her to anyone needing new care or anyone not happy with their present care.
Olathe, KS |
She is fantastic. Caring, compassionate, and never dismissive of my concerns. I would not go anywhere else.
in Blue Springs, MO |
My family loves Dr. Britton-Mehlisch. She takes the time to listens to her patients and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is very knowledgeable but communicates in a manner that is easy to understand. We have been with Dr. Britton-Mehlisch for over 12 years.
Peculiar, MO |
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch became my primary care physician several years ago. She remains so because her treatment style is what I want. When there is a choice in treatment options, she explains them well and allows me to make that choice. Her guidance and expertise are invaluable to me.
Lees Summit, MO |
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch is an outstanding physician! She listens to her patients and is very caring.. I have recommended her many times to family and friends. She also has an exceptional staff!
in Greenwood, Mo. |
Dr. B has been a caring, concerned , and wonderful doctor the entire time I have had her as my Doctor. She is never too busy, that she can sit and listen to what my cares and concerns are. I have highly recommended her to several of my friends. It goes without saying that Angela and Dr. B are a great asset to the community and are really caring down to earth people.
in Lees Summit, MO |
I had my recent physical appointment with Dr. Britton-Mehlisch. Every appointment reflects a pleasant, thorough and professional experience. The appointments are timely but I never feel rushed during the time spent in her office. She listens to the patient, makes recommendations and follows through with items discussed. I am confident in her abilities. Her staff is professional and helpful. Best primary care physician I have encountered. Highly recommend her to friends and family.
Independence, MO |
My family switched to Dr. Britton-Mehlisch after the birth of our first child, when she was just 2 weeks old. We have been going to her for over 6 years for the care of our children and I cannot say enough good things about her. Patient, understanding, flexible, and never forceful. She respects and supports any decision we make about our children's health, while educating and offering her medical expertise to aid in the decision-making process.
in Lees Summit, MO |
I would recommend Dr. Britton-Mehlisch for your family doctor. The staff always takes such good care of all my health needs. Dr. Britton-Mehlisch takes the time to talk about my health and what I need to do to stay healthy. If I need to see a specialist, she makes sure I get to see the best doctor possible. She makes sure I have all of the preventive tests on time and goes over all of the results with me.
Blue Springs, MO |
This is the best personal physician I have ever had! She is very knowledgeable but also approachable and easy to discuss your health concerns with. I highly recommend her.
Holden, MO |
I would highly recomme nd Dr. Britton-Mehlisch. She takes her time, answers all questions and you do not feel rushed. My daughter and son-in-law go to her also.
in Lenexa, KS |
Dr Michelle is very good at listening to her patients. She discussed treatment options and will recommend what she believes is the best option. Oh a referral is necessary, she has very good specialists that she knows.
in Lees Summit, MO |
Dr. Britton-Mehlisch has been my doctor for over 20 years now. I first met her when I was bringing individuals I work with who have developmental disabilities to appointments back in the 90's. I was so impressed with her treatment of people with disabilities that I decided I wanted her to be my doctor. She is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, cautious yet proactive. Most impressive is that she surrounds herself with other doctors who have the same values.
in Lees Summit, MO |
Have nothing bad to say all good.
in missouri |
very professional
in Lees Summit, MO |
Appointments are always timely and the staff provides excellent support prior to Dr. Britton-Mehlisch completing her analysis. Follow up information on lab work or other items are always called or mailed in a very efficient manner.
in Kingsville, MO |
Very knowledgable, easy to schedule with, caring, and takes her time focusing on you and your needs. She doesn't just prescribe medicines for the sake of prescirbing. She gets to the root of your medical issues. Very good doctor and wonderful staff.
in Raymore, MO |
I been seeing Dr. Britton for close to 10 years now and she's fantastic! I would highly recommend her as a physician. Shes the type of Dr. That actually listens and she's very thorough.
in Overland Park, KS |
First, I did not have to wait! Second, she was so kind, I didn't feel rushed and she was very thorough. I have not had a physical for 8 years. The girl who took my blood gets 5 stars too! She was great!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Britton-Mehlisch, MD?
Are you Dr. Britton-Mehlisch?

Visit Dr. Britton-Mehlisch

Dr. Britton-Mehlisch accepts 39 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
    Behavioral Health
    National Advantage
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
    Cigna POS
  • Comp Choice
    Comp Results
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Compassionate Care Network (CCN) PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Britton-Mehlisch has admitting privileges

Lee's Summit Medical Center
2100 SE Blue Pkwy
Lees Summit, MO 64063

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Britton-Mehlisch at Family Care at Arbor Walk

Family Medicine Specialist