Dr. Michelle Brandhorst, MD

Dr. Michelle Brandhorst, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Michelle Brandhorst, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Brandhorst is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital and Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Brandhorst's Experience

See how Dr. Brandhorst's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brandhorst

Dr. Brandhorst accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brandhorst has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brandhorst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandhorst to family and friends
    Dr. Brandhorst's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Pensacola, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Brandhorst's for over 15 years and would highly recommend her. I see her at least 2x a year for a prescription check. She is through and genuine at every appointment. She always sits and focuses on discussing things with me - I have never felt rushed during an appointment with her. I have recommended her to a number of my friends and have consistently heard the same feedback from them.
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Dr. Brandhorst had been treating me for Type-2 diabetes, but I haven't been able to get an appointment for the past three years because I can't get past her staff. Plus, she hasn't even tried to contact me during that time, to see if I'm even still alive.
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Haven't been to see her for my Type-2 diabetes in three years. I can't get past her staff to make an appointment. Plus, I haven't heard from her, so it appears she really doesn't care whether I'm dead or alive.
    Oak Park, MI |
    Worst dr ever!!! I took my mom there for her follow up. My mom has had 4 hip surgery on the same hip and she needs back and knee surgery. Dr b would not give her any of her meds because she would be risking her medical license. So her license is more important then her patient!!! Smh!!! My husband and myself also see her and we will all be looking for a new dr. Do not recommend!!
    in Pensacola, FL |
    I saw Dr. Brandhorst this morning for the first time, I have been searching for a new doctor, and I was extremely impressed. She was very nice, and her staff was outstanding as well ! I felt extremely at home when I walked in the doors. I would recommend Dr. Brandhorst to anybody ! I especially loved how when I walked in I heard the New Orleans jazz blaring from her office. Love the atmosphere !
    in Pensacola, FL |
    After getting thousands of dollars from my insurance company and me, Dr. Brandhorst basically told me to seek help elsewhere for something that she could help with. She made sure to do the bare minimum so I would have to follow-up and create new appointments to see her. After telling others who are in my situation about my experience, they were surprised because their PCP helped them. I would show up to scheduled appointments 20 min early and still have to wait over 45 past the scheduled time
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Long wait, short exam, left with a prescription that was never discussed and made me sick. Overall, will never seek Doctor Brandhorst's help.
    Have you seen Dr. Michelle Brandhorst, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brandhorst?

Dr. Brandhorst's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Brandhorst has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brandhorst's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Brandhorst does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brandhorst and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rush University

Graduated in 1997

Hinsdale Family Practice Residency

• Vietnamese

Dr. Brandhorst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandhorst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brandhorst does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brandhorst and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.