Dr. Michelle Boyle, MD

Dr. Michelle Boyle, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Boyle, MD is a family medicine specialist in Middletown, RI and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Brown Medical School in 1990 and specializes in family medicine and pediatrics.Read her story

714 Aquidneck Ave

Middletown, RI 02842

• AvMed
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Boyle

Dr. Boyle's Experience

Dr. Boyle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Boyle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boyle "Since receiving my degree from Brown University, I enjoy giving back and teaching the current medical students there. I am an Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine. In my spare time I enjoy playing golf, and have raised three amazing children. I am an active member in my church and am a Vestry member, as well as a choir member."

This content was provided by Dr. Boyle "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Pediatrics

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Brown Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island

Dr. Boyle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyle's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyle to family and friends

Dr. Boyle's Performance

GOOD

My first appointment with Dr Boyle I rate as an A+ experience. My previous doctor retired which is so hard when you've been cared for over many years. Feeling confident and secure in knowing she will take good care of me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Dear Judy Allpress, Thank you for writing such a excellent review of Dr. Boyle. We are very glad to hear that you had a highly positive experience for your appointment, and that you feel confident in her care. If at any time you would like to contact us directly, please call our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/. Thank you again

I trust Dr. Boyle completely. She is complete and thorough. Her staff is competent and efficient. I always recommend her to anyone looking for a family physician. She also treats my guide dog very well which is always a plus with me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Boyle and her excellent staff....caring, considerate, and efficient..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Boyle is very professional, courteous, friendly, and tells you the way it is. If you need testing, x-rays etc. she will make arrangements as soon as possible for you. The staff in the office are very polite and go out of there way to help you. I highly recommend Dr. Boyle.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Terrible experience, misleading policies around initial appointment, didn't honor information provided during visit...given all of this would never trust this practice with my health or business.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2