Dr. Michelle L. Benes, MD

Dr. Michelle L. Benes, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 46 years old

Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care.Read more

Dr. Benes' Experience

See how Dr. Benes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Benes

Dr. Benes accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Benes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Benes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benes to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Benes
Dr. Benes' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. and staff cold. Did not read my history. I moved 2 years ago and have been 3 others doctors. I saw Dr because my dr just left the practice. Dr. decided to recite me the doctors I have seen in Omaha. and Why? I came because of my depression. I am a cancer survivor and I have never met a doctor so .... She is probably a good dr., but I will never know.
in Omaha, NE |
I had the pleasure of not only working with Dr.Benes for four years but also seeing her as a patient. She goes above and beyond to make sure all of her patient's are taken care of. She is very knowledgable and thorough. Dr.Benes is very professional but also makes her patient's feel right at home. She has so much compassion for what she does. I recommend her to everyone I know!
in Omaha, NE |
She lied to me, telling me that an ultrasound came back indicating no lumps found. A test, done a month earlier which found a lump and even measured it. The ultrasound tech suggested I retest in a month to check for any change. And the doctor I saw, that same day, told me the actual size of that small lump, and agreed a follow up measurement would be wise. Unfortunately that follow-up ultrasound never happened, because Dr. Benes claimed nothing was found on the first one, which was a lie..
Have you seen Dr. Michelle L. Benes, MD?
Are you Dr. Benes?

Compare Dr. Benes

Dr. Benes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Benes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Benes has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Benes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Benes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF NE COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1998

Hinsdale Hospital

Completed in 2001

Dr. Benes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Benes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Benes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.