Dr. Michelle Barcio, MD

Dr. Michelle Barcio, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Barcio, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1999 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

18220 State Highway 249 Ste 200

Houston, TX 77070

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Barcio

See how frequently Dr. Barcio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Barcio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Barcio ""We are committed to building long lasting relationships with patients, while maintaining the highest standards in medical care during all phases of a woman's life""

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Baylor University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Barcio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barcio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barcio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barcio's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barcio to family and friends

Dr. Barcio's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Barcio is an excellent obgyn. Made me feel very comfortable when I went to see her during my pregnancy and answered any questions I had. Excellent beside manner and was amazing in the delivery room when I had my daughter. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Love Dr. Barcio. She is a very good doctor. She was able to tell me what was wrong with me after being with a doctor from kelsey who told me nothing was wrong even though I was bleeding beyond normal. She was able to tell me that I had uterine fibroid. Immediately ordered ultra sound to confirm and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Love Dr Barcio. She has been my doctor for a number of years, and I am beyond happy. I would definitely recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really liked Dr. Barcio. She made me feel very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The worst Dr. I have ever gone to see. Told me I had a diagnosis which I am pretty familiar with because of my career, and although I had no signs and symptoms of, so when I was asking questions as to why she thought that or if she would run other tests to be sure, she had a rude bedside manner,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option4