Dr. Michelle Azu, MD

Dr. Michelle Azu, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  ·
Female

Dr. Michelle Azu, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Bronxville, NY and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in breast surgical oncology and breast surgery.

ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown

55 Palmer Ave

Bronxville, NY 10708

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Azu

See how frequently Dr. Azu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Azu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Azu "I am committed to providing my patients with the best care I possibly can, and equally committed to making sure my patients understand we are partners in acheiving breast wellness. I advocate for my patients, and am by their side throughout their breast wellness journey. I am dedicated, compassionate, and honest. I maintain open communication with my patients, as does every member of the office staff, and we look forward to working with you."

• Breast Surgical Oncology

• Sentinel Node Biopsy
  • Skin-Sparing Mastectomy
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
  • State University Of New York-Stony Brook
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Azu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azu to family and friends

Dr. Azu's Performance

Dr. Azu comes highly recommended by me. I have been a patient of her's since the fall of 2017. Her warm bedside manner coupled with her extensive knowledge made what could have been a very scary situation a positive one. I felt I was a priority every time I visited her office and never doubted we...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Azu!!! Along with her FANTASTIC credentials, which speak such high volume, comes her caring, warm and personalized treatment, which is so reassuring and so impressive! She truly puts you at ease, explains everything to you, spends time with you, and at this very scary time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Azu's appointment availability at Lawrence Hospital is limited to 2 days likely due to her teaching courses. When I made the appointment, I was told to gather previous medical history records ahead of my appointment time and get the records to her office to review in advance of my appointment....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
We had gone to 3 different surgeons for opinions upon my wife's diagnosis and Dr Azu was by far the most compassionate and thorough. She explained everything in GREAT detail where the others we saw just ran through the reports like robots. She gave us the education we needed to understand what we...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr Azu is amazing. Rare to find a doctor these days that truly cares about the patients well being, not just physically but emotionally. Dr. Azu is extremely detail oriented and compassionate. I'm so glad to have been under her care. I consider her an angel.
Are you Dr. Azu?