Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD

Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Learn about this Doctor

WELCOME to my practice: I am a board certified Orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in knee and shoulder problems. We have a team approach and as a patient, you will be the most important part of the "TEAM". Your story is important to me. It will guide your care and help to choose the treatment that will work for you. Our goal is your Health. Come in for a visit. 513-671-0311Read more

Dr. Andrews' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Andrews' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Andrews has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews' Review Details
4.8 based on 145 responses
Experience with Dr. Andrews
Dr. Andrews' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (142)
in cincinnati, OH |
A competent dr who is very patient oriented---listens to your questions and concerns, gives clear answers, remains warm and communicative. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone having knee problems.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Thanks to two knee replacements I am now resuming an active life. Dr. Andrews offered me honest and clear information about my options and excellent care until I made my decision for TKR. She and her staff communicated clearly and promptly with me and each other throughout. My second surgery went even more easily than my first. The cherry on top of this experience is that I can barely see my scar. I am so grateful for such a truly caring and talented surgeon!
Cincinnati, OH |
I had my knee surgery with Dr. Andrews about 12 weeks ago and it went great from beginning to end. Dr. Andrews listens well when you first meet her to diagnose the problem and then fully goes over treatment options with you, until you agree on what the right course of action is for your situation. My recovery went better than most and I am very satisfied with the results and the experience. It took a while to get the initial appointment but after that scheduling was easy.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Dr. Andrews made me feel very comfortable about my knee surgery. She answered all my questions and made sure I knew what to expect. She explained how necessary doing all the exercises and therapy. I would and have recommend her to anyone considering knee surgery.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Andrews has a calm demeanor and will answer any questions you might have. She is always prepared for your appointment and is 100% engaged during your time together-very encouraging. I was very well satisfied with my experience with her and her wonderful office staff and her interactions with me before surgery. After the surgery-reporting to my family member that accompanied me-she was also pleasant and informative. She has helped me with knee and shoulder issues.
in Glendale, OH |
Came in to get a pain in my left shoulder checked out. Turns out I had a partially torn rotator. . Michelle suggested I get a shot and meds and started PH first before considering an operation. After several months of PH with a tremendous gal Sharon the pain is gone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have had a positive relationship with Dr. Andrews for 15 years. She is an exceptional surgeon and a caring physician. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon.
in Loveland, Ohio |
I highly recommend Dr Andrews and the care/treatment she provides. She educated and guided me through the process of a total left knee replacement. Dr Andrews and her team are extremely concerned with your total health care and I am so pleased to have my physically active lifestyle back again!
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Andrews is a very caring Dr. who takes the time to listen to your needs. She explains everything to you and also draws it on paper. I am so happy I have her as mt Dr.
Cincinnati, OH |
Was able to get an appointment sooner than expected. Was interested in my concerns about surgery.
in Butler, KY |
Dr. Andrews repaired my rotary cuff and a tendon in my arm. She provided detailed information about the surgery, the pain associated with the procedure, her treatment plan, the requirements for physical therapy and the length and expectations for the healing process before and throughout the process. She is compassion and dedicated to her patients. Her credentials are outstanding but the care she provided exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone who needs orthopedic services
in Loveland, OH |
Excellent patient/doctor relationship. Very caring
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Andrews is the best Orthopaedic Surgeon/ Doctor in the Region and most probably one of the best in the U.S. I have been her patient for 20 years and have nothing but great things to say about her. She has done my last 4 knee surgeries and a shoulder surgery. The outcome on all of them were excellent. Her bedside manner is always cheery and professional. I would highly recommend her!
in Pille |
I have been a patient of Dr Andrews for about 15 years. She has performed two surgeries on me and I have been very satisfied. I find she and her staff to be very compassionate and I have full trust in her abilities. I will continue using her as my orthopedic surgeon and highly recommend her to others.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I had a torn rotator cuff (less than 1 cm.) and a small bicep tear and a spur. From day one, I was impressed with how Dr. Andrews helped me make my decisions, prepared me for surgery and got me started on my physical therapy both before surgery and immediately post the operation. I had my first PT the day after my operation. All went well. I was prepared for the worst, but pleasantly surprised at how quickly I am recovering. I did get a second opinion. It was identical to Dr. Andrew's.
in Fairfield, OH |
We would highly recommend Dr. Andrews. We have both had two different procedures and all with very good results and, we really like Dr. Andrews. She is courteous, friendly, listens, and provides very thorough feedback re, the issues and treatments. She shows that she really cares about us.
in Fairfield, OH |
I had a meniscus tear that she repaired. Everything went as she said. Her bedside manor is excellent and explains the procedure very nicely. I would recommend her to any one needing a doctor for any procedure she preforms.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Andrews is awesome. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding and just a delightful and upbeat person as well as a great surgeon. She is thorough and took time with me. Not only is she a wonderful doctor she is a remarkable person. She's be a great friend.
in Cincinnati, OH |
She is a very caring doctor. She has great bedside manner. Her personal skills with the patient are excellent and she was good surgeon.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Andrews since 2001. I don't even live in Cincinnati, but when I need orthopedic care this is where you will find me! She is very comprehensive in her approach explaining the situation and identifying the treatment options.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Andrews is very knowledgeable. She talks to patients in language they can understand and makes sure you know what is going on.
in Loveland, OH |
Dr. Andrews took her time to be clear with all information, even using drawings so I could better my specific issues. I always found her upbeat, friendly and open every time I visited her. She addressed my concerns in a patient, unhurried manner until I was satisfied.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Andrews correctly diagnosed my knee issues before I had an MRI. The MRI confirmed her diagnosis. Her manner was courteous & professional at every visit. Before surgery, Dr. Andrews was explicit about the possible outcomes I could expect. My arthroscopic surgery, performed by Dr. Andrews, was successful in relieving my knee pain.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD?
Are you Dr. Michelle Andrews, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Andrews

• Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrews' Board Certifications

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

Dr. Andrews says..

Dr Andrews is a Yale-trained, Board Certified, orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in knee and shoulder problems. She has completed a Sports Medicine fellowship. Dr Andrews has been on the Johns Hopkins faculty and a team physician for the Baltimore Orioles.

Examples of her expertise:Arthroscopy, knee problems, meniscus and ligament reconstructions

Arthroscopy, shoulder problems, impingement, rotator cuff tendinitis and tears

Total knee replacements

Sports Medicine injuries: including the older athlete (Baby Boomers) and the female athlete.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Traumatic Arthropathy

• Shoulder Surgery
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Hahnemann University

Cincinnati Sports Med

Completed in 1992

University Of Massachusetts-Amherst

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Andrews has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Andrews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Andrews

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Andrews' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Andrews

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Andrews' Care Philosophy