Dr. Michelle Alexandre, MD

Dr. Michelle Alexandre, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 45 years old

Dr. Alexandre specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Melrose Park, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Alexandre? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Alexandre's Experience

See how Dr. Alexandre's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexandre

Dr. Alexandre accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexandre has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Alexandre
Dr. Alexandre's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (32)
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I WENT IN FOR AN EAR INFECTION. This is the the WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. SHE DIDN'T INTRODUCE HERSELF. DIDNT ASK ME ANYTHING. JUST CHECK MY EAR QUICK AND GAVE ME MEDS. SEEN SEVERAL MED STUDENTS B4 HER AND THEY WERE MORE FRIENDLY AND EDUCATED THAN HER. DIDNT LET my HUSBAND STAY IN WITH ME WHEN SHE GOT THERE. NO STARS!! Worst doctor!! Can't wait to change my pcp.!!
in Lombard , IL |
Just not professional. Was quite rude. The staff is definitely not welcoming. The doctor is ok but wow what a horrible front staff. I warned you.
in Melrose Park, IL |
Busy busy busy even when there's only 2 people in the waiting room and no one in the consult rooms. I had no other choice but to use her as I'm waiting for new insurance to take affect. I had to give a star in order to leave the review. Wish I can put negative 5 stars. Please go to someone else she doesn't care about your well being and referrals she'll say well she did her dudiligience if they don't accept your insurance she won't write you another referral. Bad, don't let me say I told you so!
in Naperville, IL |
Worst experience ever! Run away as fast as you can! I don't know who Jocelyn is but the rudest person ever and needs to be terminated immediately. Will be filing suit against this office.
in Broadview il |
she always nice to me and my kids I love her as me and my kids Dr
Palatine, IL |
This was the first time a doctor caused me stress. The main office clerks keep you on hold for long periods of time. Be prepared to be seen by 3-5 student workers before your brief meeting with the doctor. Getting your referrals is like pulling teeth. This terrible combination will really make you hate going to the doctor.
My wife had gone in because she was very ill.. I couldn't reach her on her phone so I I called the office because I was worried.. as I was trying to explain myself and I was just put on hold in the middle of my sentence without notice..I called back and apparently I was speaking with the actual QUACK HERSELF...she was absalutely horrible and would not even attempt to help me, I couldn't believe I was speaking with a doctor swearing at me and giving me additude.. UNIMAGINABLE..JUST HORRIBLE
in Hampshire illinois |
Very nice and caring.
in Melrose Park, IL |
The doctor is very rude and always seems rushed. The clinic is in a hispanic neighborhood and many patients are Spanish speakers, although she knows Spanish she responds in a very rude manner to any concern or question. If you fail to understand anything she says there is a high possibility she will become agitated making your visit highly unpleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Alexandre, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexandre?

Dr. Alexandre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Alexandre does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alexandre and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Il Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1996

Cook County Hospital

• French

Dr. Alexandre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexandre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexandre does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alexandre and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.