Dr. Michele Velkoff, MD

Dr. Michele Velkoff, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michele Velkoff, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1984 and specializes in internal medicine.

1960 N Ogden St Ste 120

Denver, CO 80218

• AvMed
  • Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Velkoff

Dr. Velkoff's Experience

Dr. Velkoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Velkoff "As a physician, my yardstick concerning clinical decisions has always been 'would I recommend this treatment or specialist to my mother, father, brother or sister?' If we treat our patients the way we expect outside clinicians to treat our loved ones, this could be a much healthier nation."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Velkoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Velkoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Velkoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Velkoff's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Velkoff to family and friends

Dr. Velkoff's Performance

I would not recommend Dr. Velkoff to anyone. The last 3 appointments I have had she was extremely rude. She has been rushed, and has made the comments, "well that is not important and I don't have time to address that"! I would think extreme hair loss is a concern, being my health issues. Also, the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the best internist I have had in 73 years. Very smart and very educated with excellent suggestions and a very common sense approach. An optimistic person who loves medicine and people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
In the beginning, we received good, thorough care from Dr. Velkoff. However, as her practice became busier, she changed from being caring and thorough to cold and nasty. On the rare occasion my husband or I would come in for a sick visit, she was short/dismissive. On a night where my husband was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Velkoff may be fine but her staff is not. I don't know if that is due to orders from the doctor or just the staff itself. I went to the wrong hospital and was at the wrong hospital on time. It was a few blocks from Dr. Velkoff's office. I called them and explained I was a few blocks away...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Highly professional yet personally involved to the point she impacts the system of health care delivery on your behalf. She advocates for your good care and welfare. I'll never leave her practice!
Are you Dr. Velkoff?