Dr. Michele Shermak, MD

Dr. Michele Shermak, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michele Shermak, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lutherville, MD. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Shermak is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

1304 Bellona Ave

Lutherville, MD 21093

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Shermak

See how frequently Dr. Shermak performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
high
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Shermak's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Franklin and Marshall College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Bapt Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Shermak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shermak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shermak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shermak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shermak to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Shermak's Performance
Washington, DC |
Worse experience of my life! Worse then finding out that I had breast Cancer.Horrible!!!! She is a bipolar ! I was used as a guinea pig. I was butchered! I went to different surgeon and what a difference !! There is no reason to be bullied by her, her lack of professionalism and terrible bedside manner. The outcome is the same, terrible!! She acts like she is entitled !! Stay far away if you care about how you look.
Mount Vernon, NY |
She has no bedside manner ,rude and thinks she is God .she messes up allots,but will never admit it and will blame it on you.stay far away!!!
in Bel Air , MD |
I had a previous surgery that just did not heal properly. My experience with Dr. Shermak has been nothing short of stellar. I was one of those patients who seemed to have a problem with each step we took. Dr. Shermak answered all my questions either in person, on the phone or via email. She calmed me down and reassured me when I thought there was no hope. Her patience with me was impressive. The staff were accommodating, helpful and caring. Best decision I ever made!
in Ellicott City, MD |
Dr. Shermak was so helpful and answered any questions I had in office or over email and my results were exactly what I wanted. The office was beautifully kept and the staff was so friendly! Best decisions I've ever made!
in Baltimore, MD |
Difficult case going in. Super satisfied with procedure. Dr. Shermak was with me all the way!
in Parkville, MD |
Dr. Shermack sincerely cares about her patients. I have been a patient since November 2013, when first diagnosed with breast cancer. She take great pride in her work, yet puts the patient's needs first. I recently had my last breast reconstruction surgery and am doing very well. I know it sounds crazy, but I will miss visiting her office and staff- it is always a pleasant experieince and has been a big part of the last 2 1/2 years. Amy Grimes April 2016
Linthicum Heights, MD |
I went to Dr. Michele Shermak for a tummy tuck, muscle repair and liposuction. I am 58 and had lost 178 pounds and had a lot of extra skin. The results were stunning. I had no idea I would be able to get a flat stomach and curvy sides! She is a skilled surgeon, but also attentive and open during office visits - but the most astounding thing was her responsiveness to emails when I had any questions. I highly recommend her.
in Cockeysville, MD |
Dr. Shermak is a wonderful surgeon who is very dedicated to her patients. She is so easy to talk to and very friendly. One of my follow up appointments was after a terrible snow storm. Her street had not been plowed for days. She walked through the snow to get to a main street, to catch a cab, to come into the office to see me! I absolutely love her!
Dr. Shermak does beautiful work and continues to engage her patient to achieve desired results. I really appreciate Dr. Sherman's skill as a surgeon and look forward to my appointments with her.
in Glyndon, MD |
Dr. Shermak was responsive and caring during my breast reconstruction operation and follow-up. I would highly recommend her to other patients facing reconstructive surgery.
Lanham, MD |
Excellent doctor who helps you out with the correct type of surgery that is best for you. I believe that her decision (for me) was the best. It helped me with an easier down/recovery time - I was up and moving around days after surgery was completed. I would recommend Dr. Shermak to anyone who needed reconstructive surgery.
in Havre De Grace, MD |
Very positive. We changed the course of the plan for my lift of the second breast following reconstruction after my mastectomy. She asked me what I wanted and really listens.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Shermak, MD?
Are you Dr. Shermak?