Dr. Michele D. Powell, DO

Dr. Michele D. Powell, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 49 years old

21 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Powell specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Winston Salem, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Powell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Powell's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Powell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Powell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Powell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending <span class="no-wrap">Dr. Powell</span> to <span class="no-wrap">family and friends</span>
Experience with Dr. Powell
Dr. Powell's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Winston Salem, NC |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. POWELL'S for over 6 years. She has provided exceptional care. She has gotten us through several medical challenges. My husband is a retired neurologist and is very pleased with her patient care. We would recommend her without reservation. Thanks Dr. Powell.
in winston salem |
I have been going to Dr. Powell for almost 10 years. This women and her staff always have a kind word and know how to get me running again. You guys have helped me thru so.......... many ruff times in my life and I truly thank GOD for you each and everyday, cause when I'm sick I am the biggest baby!!! Thanks Dr. you have truly been called to do what you do.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My experience with Dr. Powell has always been professional. She has all the qualities and experience of a great doctor. She is a wonderful person. She is caring, great listener, takes her time. She also has the best staff. She is by far the best doctor. Thank You Dr. Powell and staff.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I enjoy my doctor. She gives me just the right amount of scolding if I'm haven't been doing right. She also compliment when I've done as she has requested. This works for me. She is very clear in her explanations and work towards finding solutions to my health issues
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Dr. Powell is wonderful and I trust her recommendations. However, her office staff is incompetent. Angela specifically handles the insurance billing and she doesn't understand the basics between wellness coverage and deductible coverage. I had to contact BCBS directly to get my wellness service covered. When I contacted Angela to let her know that the codes were wrong, her response was that she's used those codes for years. Still not understanding what I was talking about. Beware.
Have you seen Dr. Michele D. Powell, DO?
Are you Dr. Powell?

Compare Dr. Powell

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.