Dr. Michele Piccone, MD

Dr. Michele Piccone, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michele Piccone, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Wayne, PA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

230 Sugartown Rd Ste 218

Wayne, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Piccone

See how frequently Dr. Piccone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sjögren's Syndrome
Nystagmus
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Piccone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Pa Health Sys Presby M C
  • Wills Eye Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Piccone has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Piccone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Piccone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Piccone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Piccone to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Piccone's Performance
Bryn Mawr, PA |
I should have done LASIK 10 years ago. I had always wanted to have laser vision correction but as a surgeon myself I was nervous about having it. I have known Dr Piccone for 5 years and have had the opportunity to see her clinical and surgical skills first hand. She is an exceptional physician and surgeon. I finally decided to undergo LASIK. The procedure was painless and quick less than 45 min. Less than 2 days from the procedure and my vision is better than it ever has been
in Staten Island, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Piccone for the past 5 years. I haven't had to wear glasses for most of my adult life so I never had an family ophthalmologist. I feel blest to have discovered Dr. Piccone right out of the gate. She has an exceptional touch and takes an extraordinary amount of time with her patients. I never realized how important routine eye exams are, even if you don't wear glasses. If you are like me and have gone years without an eye exam, I urge you to call Dr. Piccone TODAY!
Berwyn, PA |
My wife had problems with her contacts. Dr Perone was the third eye doctor she visited. After her examination Dr Perone set a box of contact lenses in her lap and told my wife that she did not have time to resolve her problem. We were paying her for her time. My wife felt very badly after her treatment here. Do not recommend.
in Wayne, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Piccone for the past 2 yrs. My eyes have put her knowledge to the test. First ~ dry eye. She advised Punctal plugs ~ which was done in her office. My eyes felt and looked much better. My most recent challenge was a warped cornea. After being under her care, today I received good news ~ my eye is back to normal. She is not only a wonderful & professional doctor, she is a person with a sincere and caring heart. I am proud to call her my Ophthalmogist for life.
in Wayne, PA |
Dr. Piccone is approachable and professional. Her credentials are impressive and we are very satisfied with the care my granddaughters receive at her practice.
Media, PA |
Unprofessional environment. She has difficulty billing insurance and will come after you for payments even when you are covered by insurance but she has not billed you properly.
New York, NY |
I have had a great experience with Dr. Piccone and would highly recommend her to my family and friends. She is very accommodating and willing to adjust her schedule to help her patients.
New York, NY |
Dr. Piccone did my LASIK recently. She did a tremendous job and was very helpful throughout the process - from the early discussions of benefits/risks, to the procedure itself, and the subsequent follow-ups, she was very proactive and comforting. My results were great and I now have 20/15 vision in both eyes. Not only would i recommend the procedure for those interested, but I would recommend Dr. Piccone to do it. She has years offers years of experience and is always accommodating.
Wayne, PA |
An absolute nightmare. Most unprofessional, uneducated, aggressive doctor I have ever met in my life. If you value your vision, stay away from this mess.
Bryn Mawr, PA |
Very disturbing office environment. Dr. Piccone seems understaffed. Office is very Hectic. She USA good doctor but very bad administrator. You better get everything explained clearly & in WRITING or you will be very shocked & surprised when you start getting billed for what she has done.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Piccone, MD?
Are you Dr. Piccone?