Dr. Michele Nacouzi, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Duke Primary Care 10211 Alm St Ste 1100 Raleigh, NC 27617 Get Directions
Dr. Michele Nacouzi, MD

Dr. Michele Nacouzi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Nacouzi is affiliated with Duke University Hospital and Duke Health Raleigh Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Nacouzi's Care Philosophy

I am glad to be part of Duke Primary Care because it allows me to focus on what I like the most -- patient care. I enjoy being part a comprehensive team of physicians. This allows better care overall for my patients. I am originally from France. I have lived in the Raleigh area for the past 20 years. I was in private practice with my husband for 10 years. I value the trust my patients place in me and could not envision doing any other kind of work.

Dr. Nacouzi's Experience

See how Dr. Nacouzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nacouzi

Dr. Nacouzi accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Nacouzi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nacouzi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nacouzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nacouzi to family and friends
Dr. Nacouzi's Performance
in Durham, NC |
Have been her patient for at least 3 years and would not go to another doctor. She is great. She and I work as a team on my health issues and she empowers me to take care of my health and she keeps track of me. She is number one in my book.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Nacouzi is very thorough and very kind. I can tell she really cares about her patients and loves her job.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Nacouzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Nacouzi?

Compare Dr. Nacouzi

Dr. Nacouzi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nacouzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Nacouzi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nacouzi's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nacouzi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nacouzi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1991

University Of Southern California

Completed in 1992

Whittier Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1994

• French

Dr. Nacouzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nacouzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nacouzi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nacouzi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.