Dr. Michele Koo, MD

Dr. Michele Koo, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michele Koo, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read her story

333 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 203

Saint Louis, MO 63122

Learn about Dr. Koo

Dr. Koo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Koo "Dr. Michele Koo, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, St. Louis, Missouri, has an exceptional eye for detail and is meticulous about achieving the perfect individualized procedure for you. Dr. Koo is passionate about making you look and feel your best. "I believe in customizing each individual procedure and putting you in balance aesthetically," she says. "My love and desire is to help you achieve your cosmetic goals." Dr. Koo personally takes the time to identify the problem areas in order to develop the optimal treatment plan for you Attracting patients from New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, her artistic expertise and meticulous attention to detail, as well as a deep understanding of each patient's expectations, leads to aesthetic satisfaction. She has developed a style and grace that appeals not only to media professionals but also to those individuals with high expectations. Dr. Koo adds that her goal with any cosmetic or reconstructive procedure—whether liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift, eyelid lift, breast augmentation or breast reduction or BOTOX and Juvéderm injections—is to put patients into balanced proportion. "Balance is the operative word, whether it is one's face, body or breasts," says Dr. Koo. "Cosmetic surgery should yield a unique, unparalleled outcome while enhancing your life both physically and spiritually.""

This content was provided by Dr. Koo "As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a Member of the Aesthetic Society, I take pride in caring for each and every patient. I consult and examine each patient privately and individually with my medical expertise. Whether it is a skin issue, BOTOX, or breast surgery consultation, I personally examine and treat every patient with meticulous attention to detail. My philosophy is to render the safest and most appropriate treatment for my patients' requests. My office is extremely private."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Stanford University
  • Wash University Barnes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Kansas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Koo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koo to family and friends

Dr. Koo's Performance

The surgery was actually easier than I thought. I had some hesitations with the fact that the surgery was elective. I was nervous about the procedure and the outcome but am very happy with my outcome. I would recommend Dr. Koo and have sent several friends to her. .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After my breast reduction I feel so much better. I was so over having my breasts always in my way and preventing me from doing all of the things I used to enjoy before they got so big. I am so appreciative of all of Dr. Koo's help and her kindness.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Really excited about all of the new possibilities Dr. Koo has opened up to me. My tummy tuck has given confidence to get back to the gym and really start my healthy lifestyle.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could not have made a better choice. Doctor, staff and results far exceeded my expectations. My Breasts look amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My breasts look better than I imagined. Dr. Koo went above and beyond my expectations. Her demeanor and professionalism were excellent. Dr. Koo's staff was very attentive.