Dr. Michele Koo, MD

Dr. Michele Koo, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michele Koo, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in plastic surgery.

333 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 203

Saint Louis, MO 63122

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Koo

See how frequently Dr. Koo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

De Quervain's Disease
Breast Diseases

Dr. Koo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Koo "As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a Member of the Aesthetic Society, I take pride in caring for each and every patient. I consult and examine each patient privately and individually with my medical expertise. Whether it is a skin issue, BOTOX, or breast surgery consultation, I personally examine and treat every patient with meticulous attention to detail. My philosophy is to render the safest and most appropriate treatment for my patients' requests. My office is extremely private."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Stanford University
  • Wash University Barnes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Kansas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Koo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koo to family and friends

Dr. Koo's Performance

Many years ago Dr. Koo did my breast enlargement. I loved my results and have sent several friends to her. Now, I am having her do some liposuction on my lower abdomen. I am so excited.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Abdominal scar revision and liposuction could not have gone more smoothly. I thought I wanted to do it in the office and Dr. Koo explained why we needed to go to the hospital. So much easier for me I realized as the date neared and I started to get nervous.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Facial filler works great for me. After weight loss, I looked very gaunt. I felt like I needed to be blown back up. The lines by the side of my mouth were horrible. I had lines from my nose down all the way to each side of my chin. Two syringes, one for each side filled it in but looked very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am an anxious person by nature. The thought of a surgery was very overwhelming to me. I met with Dr. Koo several times before I really decided to have a breast reduction. The cost, time of work, pain, recovery ect was a lot for me to process. I made the leap of faith and only wish I would have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Waited about 8 weeks for an appointment to see Dr. Koo. I knew I wanted her to do my surgery. I am very satisfied.