Dr. Michele Johnson, MD

Dr. Michele Johnson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

1149 Ambler Ave Abilene, TX 79601 Get Directions

Dr. Michele Johnson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Abilene, TX. She is 44 years old.

Dr. Johnson's Experience

See how Dr. Johnson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Johnson was very upfront and to the point of how serious my condition was. She took the time to explain everything that was going to happen and what to expect as far as recovery times and what to expect from my surgery. She was very understanding of my fear and earned my complete trust. So glad I got the chance to meet you and get to know you. She is very personable and explains thing so that even a person, who has never been in a doctor's office knew exactly what was going to happen.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Excellent doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Johnson and her staff are very professional, experienced and cares about their patients. The secretary Lori is a joy time you walk in and is very compassionate.
in Canton, GA |
I could not ask for a more kind, caring, and patient doctor. With this being my 3rd back surgery I wanted to get another opinion before making my decision. Dr Johnson told me to get as many 2nd opinions as I needed until I felt comfortable. I saw 6 other spine surgeons and felt a connection with Dr Johnson. I will forever be grateful to Dr Johnson for giving me my life back. I am now able to live my life and walk without pain.
in Atlanta, GA |
The warmth and care I received from Dr.Johnson's staff was amazing. I called for an appointment and spoke with her Office Manager, Carolyn Morten. I was told what I needed to drop off, so my case could be reviewed and to see if she could help me. The next day Lori called to schedule the appointment with Dr. Johnson and her PA Joseph. Both have been quite patient with me, my questions and through my transition, after Surgery. My opinion, see this Neurosurgeon FIRST, before an Orthopedic Surgeon
in Hayden, AL |
From day 1 Dr. Johnson had my fears eased. I spent 20+ years trying to find out what was wrong with my back. She had an idea of what was wrong in approximately 15 minutes. She was patient with myself and my husband and answered all of our questions. I did eventually have surgery but instead of throwing a bunch of medical terms at us she showed my husband and I exactly where the injury was and explained what it would take to fix it. It wasn't an easy fix but she didn't shy away from the task.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Johnson is quite simply one of the best doctors I've ever worked with. She's incredibly capable from a medical standpoint, but equally important, she's empathetic and genuinely concerned about the quality of life of her patients. Dr. Johnson has cared for both my mother and myself (I guess we won the genetic lottery) and both of us have had incredible recoveries. I'd whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Johnson.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Johnson was an awesome physician. She took the time to listen to my problems. She spent over 30 minutes reviewing my MRIs and tests with me. She spent time to talk with my family both in person and on the phone. She was very compassionate and talked with me in a manner I could understand. She is an excellent surgeon and called me at home the day after I was discharged. I felt I was a part of her family. Dr. Johnson truly cares about her patients!!!! I highly recommend her!!!!
in NC |
I would not recommend Dr Johnson because she dropped my case in an unprofessional manner. She ordered scans, but never returned my calls (four calls) for a follow up consultation. I had to get my referring physician to call her, only to find out she was not interested or confident in taking on my case.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Compare Dr. Johnson

}

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Johnson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Johnson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.