Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michele Johnson, MD
Dr. Michele Johnson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Abilene, TX. She is 44 years old.

1149 Ambler Ave

Abilene, TX 79601

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Johnson

See how frequently Dr. Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mastodynia
Osteoporosis Screening
high
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
high

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Hysterectomy - Open
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

Education data for Dr. Johnson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Emory Orthopedic and Spine, wanted 16K up front, or my Surgery or it would be cancelled the day before! I then decided on THE BEST Neurosurgeon. Weeks later I found Dr. Johnson, at Atlanta Brain and Spine.! The ENTIRE TEAM are like family! Joseph her PA is AMAZING. I never used a walker or cane after SPINAL Fusion of my Lumbar. No loss of feeling at all! This is ONE Phenomenal Group, that work together! Dr Jonson is getting her own Wing and Nurses at Piedmont! SHE IS THE BEST. Hands From God
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Johnson was very upfront and to the point of how serious my condition was. She took the time to explain everything that was going to happen and what to expect as far as recovery times and what to expect from my surgery. She was very understanding of my fear and earned my complete trust. So glad I got the chance to meet you and get to know you. She is very personable and explains thing so that even a person, who has never been in a doctor's office knew exactly what was going to happen.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Excellent doctor!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Johnson and her staff are very professional, experienced and cares about their patients. The secretary Lori is a joy time you walk in and is very compassionate.
in Canton, GA |
I could not ask for a more kind, caring, and patient doctor. With this being my 3rd back surgery I wanted to get another opinion before making my decision. Dr Johnson told me to get as many 2nd opinions as I needed until I felt comfortable. I saw 6 other spine surgeons and felt a connection with Dr Johnson. I will forever be grateful to Dr Johnson for giving me my life back. I am now able to live my life and walk without pain.
in Hayden, AL |
From day 1 Dr. Johnson had my fears eased. I spent 20+ years trying to find out what was wrong with my back. She had an idea of what was wrong in approximately 15 minutes. She was patient with myself and my husband and answered all of our questions. I did eventually have surgery but instead of throwing a bunch of medical terms at us she showed my husband and I exactly where the injury was and explained what it would take to fix it. It wasn't an easy fix but she didn't shy away from the task.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Johnson is quite simply one of the best doctors I've ever worked with. She's incredibly capable from a medical standpoint, but equally important, she's empathetic and genuinely concerned about the quality of life of her patients. Dr. Johnson has cared for both my mother and myself (I guess we won the genetic lottery) and both of us have had incredible recoveries. I'd whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Johnson.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Johnson was an awesome physician. She took the time to listen to my problems. She spent over 30 minutes reviewing my MRIs and tests with me. She spent time to talk with my family both in person and on the phone. She was very compassionate and talked with me in a manner I could understand. She is an excellent surgeon and called me at home the day after I was discharged. I felt I was a part of her family. Dr. Johnson truly cares about her patients!!!! I highly recommend her!!!!
in NC |
I would not recommend Dr Johnson because she dropped my case in an unprofessional manner. She ordered scans, but never returned my calls (four calls) for a follow up consultation. I had to get my referring physician to call her, only to find out she was not interested or confident in taking on my case.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?