Dr. Michele Hauser, MD

Dr. Hauser

Michele Hauser MD

3724 Jefferson St Ste 207 Austin, TX 78731

(512) 302-1954

Dr. Michele Hauser, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from University Of Texas-Houston McGovern Medical School in 1986 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Hauser accepts

(512) 302-1954

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Hauser's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hauser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hauser

4.4

Dr. Hauser?
Dr. Hauser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michele Hauser, MD
Neither I nor my teen found Dr. Hauser to be empathetic. She did not try to connect on an emotional level with my teen nor was she able to correctly assess the needed medications or dosages even with an expensive genetic test that she recommended. Her office is only open part time which means that if you have an emergency, you have to pay another doctor that is on call and they don't know you or your child. Her fees are astronomical and she does not accept insurance. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
Dr. Hauser is an excellent doctor; she is very professional, really listens and has empathy. The office staff are also friendly, helpful, and return your calls in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Hauser.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
I have been with Dr. Hauser over 10 years. She listens to my concerns and offers different plans. We then follow up on subsequent appointments. She is knowledgeable about different drug therapies, too. I would recommend her 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
Dr. Michele Hauser listens to my symptoms and reactions to drugs. She has consulted with my neurologist to determine an appropriate treatment plan for me. Her recommendations and prescriptions have been beneficial to me for over 20 years. I trust Dr. Hauser and have recommended her to other family members and friends, who also trust her and have had excellent results from her knowledge and compassionate care. Dr. Hauser's professionalism and attentiveness have been a real blessing in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hauser's for 19 years. She is an excellent doctor in every way. With her help and medication, I've gotten through some really bad times and I feel great. I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
Dr. Hauser is by far the best psychiatrist we have worked with. She listens to her patients and responds well in emergency situations. She has worked with our child to manage medications like no other doctor we've had before. We can't image using anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
My son has seen Dr Hauser for over 3 years. She is a wonderful and thoughtful Doctor. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
Our son has suffered from serious depression most of his life. Early in his childhood we went from psychiatrist to psychiatrist, none could properly address his needs.. We moved to Austin 5 years ago and found Dr. Hauser. Within a few visits she figured out what his diagnosis really was and changed his medications, the change in our son has been positive and dramatic. She literally saved his life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?
Dr. Hauser is an amazing psychiatrist; I've been to several, and she's definitely the best I've worked with. I've struggled with depression for most of my life, but Dr Hauser was the one to finally help me get it under control. She worked with me to figure out the right combination of medication and therapy so I'm not just functional, but doing really well. I finally feel like a normal person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Hauser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hauser?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry