Dermatology  |
Dr. Michele Green, MD
Dr. Michele Green, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Green is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.

156 E 79th St Apt 1B

New York, NY 10075

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Green

Dr. Green's Experience

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Cornell University New York Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mt Sinai Hospital

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Green's Performance
in New York, NY |
I want to share a great experience I had with Dr Michele Green. It was not the first time I had been to the office but the first time doing my lips there, and its can be scary. You often see photos of woman with the "duck lip" and I was nervous. Dr Green and her staff made me feel better and I was so happy with my results. I should not have been worried because everything she does makes it look so natural. I did not have any swelling or bruising. I would recommend her to anyone.
new york, ny |
I had a great experience with Dr. Green who treated me for my skin cancers. She diagnosed it right away and sent me to the best surgeon for treatment. I have gone back to have other precancerous lesions with levulan and blue lights which got rid of it without getting burned. She has also has been treating the dark sun spots for my sun damage with the laser. It took about a week for the spots to peel off and flake off. I have my old skin back now between having the blue light too.
in New York, NY |
Wonderful experience. The staff is so nice and helpful. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I had fillers and Botox and the results were natural and beautiful. I went back for Fraxel and Thermage and my skin never looked better. I highly recommend her office.
in Southhampton, NY |
Dr. Green and her staff were amazing. I had the Fraxel laser and it made me skin look 10 years younger and she has treated all of my skin cancers. She is the best dermatologist by far!
in Santa Monica, CA |
I spend time on the East Coast and West Coast and on a couple occasions my West Coast dermatologists could not agree upon the diagnosis for certain skin conditions I had developed. On two of those occasions I was able to visit Dr. Green in New York and she was able to quickly resolve the situation to my satisfaction, and one of those times she saved from from getting an unnecessary procedure. I highly recommend her.
in Bridgehampton, NY |
She is the kindest and most sympathetic physician that I have met in years. She listened to all of my concerns and helped me fix a cosmetic issue that had been treated incorrectly with lasers by other dermatologists. I would recommend her extremely highly and feel fortunate to have found her.
New York, NY |
Dr.Green is amazing, professional and highly skilled. She will take the time to listen to you and answered all of your questions. She makes you feel really comfortable, best sense of humor as well. I strongly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Green, MD?
Are you Dr. Green?