Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD

Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD

Gynecology  |
Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

277 Forest Ave

Paramus, NJ 07652

• Amerihealth
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Gliksman

See how frequently Dr. Gliksman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hysteroscopy
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Gliksman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gliksman "My gynecology practice sees and treats women of all ages for well-woman exams, PAP tests, the HPV vaccine, birth control, and recommendations for mammograms and bone density testing. I understand that sometimes it isn't easy for women to discuss very personal issues such as contraception, STDs, or symptoms of menopause. I want women to know that they have options for treatment and that my practice is compassionate and non-judgmental."

• Gynecology

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Birth Control
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Mt. Sinai School Of Medicine, N.Y.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Mt. Sinai Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Mt. Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Gliksman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gliksman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gliksman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gliksman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gliksman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gliksman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Glen Rock |
I am no longer going to Dr. Michele Glucksman. Ever since her practice changed franchises, her telephone system and front desk staff are flawed, unfriendly and some administrative staff are extremely rude. Given this area of medicine, I want a nurturing professional environment.
in Goshen, NY |
Great experience! Staff was friendly, informative and helpful. Dr. Gliksman explained why I have a medical issue. It is obvious she is an outstanding doctor and one who cares. I will be back.
Port Reading, NJ |
Never going back. I believe she must be unaware or incompetent. Her office is so hard to get a hold of that I'm finding a new doctor.
in Haworth NJ |
I feel bad because Dr. Gliksman is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. However, her office moved and when I called to make my yearly appt, the first time I could not get through (no answering service) and the 2nd time I left a msg and no one called me back. Thank god it wasnt an emergency! After I decided to leave the practice, I went to pick up my file and the office had moved again without notifying me! Not good.
Paramus, NJ |
Aside from feeling rushed during each visit, my appointments have been canceled without my knowledge not once but twice and never notified about insurance changes. I would never expect such disregard for patients from a doctor. Her office staff has been even worse than the visits themselves. Humiliating in fact. Perhaps they should attend professional development on sensitivity. I should have gone with my gut and found a new doctor, but hoped I was wrong. hope no one else goes through this.
San Diego, CA |
A wellness appointment took three weeks to schedule. The new office location in Paramus, NJ felt out dated; old furniture/carpet with plain white walls made the office feel din-gee. The wait time to see the doctor took 1 hr to 1 hr 15mins... Dr. Gliksman herself is great; very personable and knowledgeable. She listens and answers questions. Most importantly, she makes you feel comfortable... You will need to follow up in order to get your test results back. Down side no office follow-up calls!!
in Lodi, NJ |
Dr. Gliksman is professional and reliable during the actual visit and then the service goes downhill. It has been a month since my appointment where I was told my test results would be ready within a few days and I would receive a phone call. That phone call has never come and I have left multiple voicemails on their machine requesting someone call me. I am extremely disappointed and will be switching my gyno immediately. Do not waste your time here.
Emerson, NJ |
Does anyone know if dr. Glicksman is still practicing. I called 2 weeks ago to speak to her and received no call back. I again called today and also no call back.
in New Milford |
Dr Gliksman has been my doctor for almost 15 years and I feel that her attitude, compassion and understanding is amazing. It is a pleasure to be under her care and I highly recommend her to anyone.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
I like the doctor she is nice but the office is horrible. Over 45 minutes I was waiting and still had a person before me to go in. That is not including the 15 minutes I showed up early for the appointment. This is a horrible disrespect of time for patients. When I inquired I was talked to in a condescending manner and with a slight attitude. I would not recommend for this reason. My time is valuable too. I can understand a slight wait but this long is ridiculous.
Dr. Gliksman is so helpful and understanding and just an absolutely wonderful doctor. The best of the best.
in Emerson, Nj |
Dr. Glicksman is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She makes the checkup experience comfortable. Her office staff however might be the worst I've ever seen. They overbook appointments. You are guaranteed to wait at least 45min after your appt time. Her staff is rude and unwelcoming. They never smile and look at you like you are an obligation in the waiting room. I absolutely love Dr. Glicksman but the treatment of her staff if enough to consider changing doctors
in New City, NY |
I was having vaginal pain and burning for years. I went to several doctors, and not one knew what was wrong. Dr. Gliksman knew what was wrong and prescribed a drug that has helped me.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Are you Dr. Gliksman?

See our Gynecology Specialists at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Gliksman

Dr. Gliksman accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health