Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD

Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD is a gynecology specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 25 years. She specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.

Forest Healthcare Associates

277 Forest Ave

Paramus, NJ 07652

• Amerihealth
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health

Dr. Gliksman treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
high
high

Dr. Gliksman treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 86% of her peers

Dr. Gliksman treats this condition more than 86% of her peers

• Cervicitis
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Yeast Infections

My gynecology practice sees and treats women of all ages for well-woman exams, PAP tests, the HPV vaccine, birth control, and recommendations for mammograms and bone density testing. I understand that sometimes it isn't easy for women to discuss very...

• Gynecology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

1994
Mt. Sinai Hospital
1991
Mt. Sinai Hospital
1990
Mt. Sinai School Of Medicine, N.Y.
1994

10.204081632653061%

Dr. Gliksman?
Dr. Gliksman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD
I have had the same gynecologist for 35 years (she retired this year), and I was worried that no one would compare to her. The minute Dr. Gliksman walked into the room and offered a friendly smile, I knew she was my new doctor. She spent sufficient time with me, provided thorough answers to all my questions and made helpful suggestions. She was very caring and felt more like a friend than a doctor. I left the office feeling thankful that I found her. She’s great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr. Glicksman has been my gynocologist for over 10 years. She has always been willing to listen if I've ever had a problem. I feel she always has my best interest in mind. Whenever I've had a concern she's always returned my call promptly and answered it and explained it. I'm grateful to have her as my gynocologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I feel belittled, violated, and disgusting. I never want to see another gynecologist. Especially this one. Ignored my questions, my concerns, and my reason for the appointment. Never asked for consent or said what she was doing. I don't want to be touched by another person again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr. Gliksman has been my physician for at least five years now and an office visit today prompted me to write this. Dr. Gliksman is as thorough as she is caring. She is also highly experienced, engendering confidence. I feel more than comfortable recommending this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
My Daughter began seeing Dr Gliksman Recently. She seems to be very happy. The Dr seems very knowledgable and informative. I am a Nurse and the Dr impressed me. As of now, I have no idea what was in the past. But it was very easy to schedule an appointment, the staff was very helpful and the office is comfortable and clean... The Dr went out of her way to call our home reguarding an important matter... Sincerely, Mark Deegan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I'm writing this review because I almost didn't go to Dr. Gliksman after readng so many terrible reviews about the office set-up and difficulty contacting anyone there, and having had similar bad experiences myself trying to call . I finally got a phone number, 201-267-0902, that belongs just to her practice, and from then on everything went smoothly. The desk person, nurse, and Dr. Gliksman herself were all very nice, and I left feeling very confident about her as a medical professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I am no longer going to Dr. Michele Glucksman. Ever since her practice changed franchises, her telephone system and front desk staff are flawed, unfriendly and some administrative staff are extremely rude. Given this area of medicine, I want a nurturing professional environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Great experience! Staff was friendly, informative and helpful. Dr. Gliksman explained why I have a medical issue. It is obvious she is an outstanding doctor and one who cares. I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Never going back. I believe she must be unaware or incompetent. Her office is so hard to get a hold of that I'm finding a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I feel bad because Dr. Gliksman is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. However, her office moved and when I called to make my yearly appt, the first time I could not get through (no answering service) and the 2nd time I left a msg and no one called me back. Thank god it wasnt an emergency! After I decided to leave the practice, I went to pick up my file and the office had moved again without notifying me! Not good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Aside from feeling rushed during each visit, my appointments have been canceled without my knowledge not once but twice and never notified about insurance changes. I would never expect such disregard for patients from a doctor. Her office staff has been even worse than the visits themselves. Humiliating in fact. Perhaps they should attend professional development on sensitivity. I should have gone with my gut and found a new doctor, but hoped I was wrong. hope no one else goes through this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
A wellness appointment took three weeks to schedule. The new office location in Paramus, NJ felt out dated; old furniture/carpet with plain white walls made the office feel din-gee. The wait time to see the doctor took 1 hr to 1 hr 15mins... Dr. Gliksman herself is great; very personable and knowledgeable. She listens and answers questions. Most importantly, she makes you feel comfortable... You will need to follow up in order to get your test results back. Down side no office follow-up calls!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr. Gliksman is professional and reliable during the actual visit and then the service goes downhill. It has been a month since my appointment where I was told my test results would be ready within a few days and I would receive a phone call. That phone call has never come and I have left multiple voicemails on their machine requesting someone call me. I am extremely disappointed and will be switching my gyno immediately. Do not waste your time here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Does anyone know if dr. Glicksman is still practicing. I called 2 weeks ago to speak to her and received no call back. I again called today and also no call back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr Gliksman has been my doctor for almost 15 years and I feel that her attitude, compassion and understanding is amazing. It is a pleasure to be under her care and I highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I like the doctor she is nice but the office is horrible. Over 45 minutes I was waiting and still had a person before me to go in. That is not including the 15 minutes I showed up early for the appointment. This is a horrible disrespect of time for patients. When I inquired I was talked to in a condescending manner and with a slight attitude. I would not recommend for this reason. My time is valuable too. I can understand a slight wait but this long is ridiculous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr. Gliksman is so helpful and understanding and just an absolutely wonderful doctor. The best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
Dr. Glicksman is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She makes the checkup experience comfortable. Her office staff however might be the worst I've ever seen. They overbook appointments. You are guaranteed to wait at least 45min after your appt time. Her staff is rude and unwelcoming. They never smile and look at you like you are an obligation in the waiting room. I absolutely love Dr. Glicksman but the treatment of her staff if enough to consider changing doctors
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?
I was having vaginal pain and burning for years. I went to several doctors, and not one knew what was wrong. Dr. Gliksman knew what was wrong and prescribed a drug that has helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Gliksman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gliksman?

Insurance accepted

PHCS
QualCare
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gliksman treats patients.