Dr. Michele Glasgow, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Michele Glasgow, MD
Dr. Michele Glasgow, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Sycamore, IL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Glasgow is affiliated with Valley West Hospital, Kishwaukee Hospital and Rochelle Community Hospital.

Dr. Glasgow's Care Philosophy

The physicians and staff at MOI care about the same things I do. We share a holistic approach to the patient, a desire to treat the entire patient, not just a disease or an injury. I know that spending time with my patients and getting to know them better makes me a better doctor. I care about my patients' lives outside this office.

Dr. Glasgow's Experience

See how Dr. Glasgow's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glasgow

Dr. Glasgow accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Glasgow is now accepting new patients
Midwest Orthopaedics Institute2111 Midlands Ct
Sycamore, IL 60178
(815) 758-0000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Glasgow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glasgow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glasgow to family and friends
Dr. Glasgow's Performance
in Rochelle, IL 61068 |
I would totally recommend Dr. Glasgow. She and her staff are an interactive team who are professional, friendly and personable. I was apprehensive about having a shoulder replacement, though my shoulder had bothered me for a long time (arthritis). She first told me my options. I thought about it and decided to go ahead. Then she told me exactly what to expect, and explained things thoroughly. She and her staff treated me with kindness and I am extremely happy that I had the surgery!
in Dekalb, IL |
I finally have faith restored in the Medical Field. I was hurting, I called, it did not take 3 months to get an appointment(A miracle nowadays). Got in the same day! Waited 10 m inutes, Got examined, took xrays,(they read them right away, another miracle) explained the problem, fixed the problem! Best doctors expeirence I have ever had. Matt and Dr. MichelleGlasscow explained things in a way that was easy to understand. I hope more doctors take lessons from these guys. I'm hooked! Rob.
in Dixon, IL |
Dr. Glasgow had done such a wonderful job on both of my wife's shoulders a few years ago that when I tore my bicep I didn't have to think twice about what doctor I wanted to have. Had the surgery and everything went great as I new it would. Thank you Dr. Michele and assistant Matt.
in Dixon, IL |
I can't think of one negative point to make (other than the really bad ice tea I had at Kishwaukee Hospital which I don't think she had anything to do with). She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and able to communicate her expertise to those of us who are not as learned in a very friendly and low stress manner. I did not expect the huge success of my total shoulder replacement and would recommend her and her staff in a heartbeat.
in Frankfort, IL |
I had three tendon rotator cuff and bicep surgery by Dr. Glasgow in December 2012. After 3+ years from surgery, I give her my highest recommendation. She is a great shoulder surgeon and cared for me extremely well. Her continuing care and oversight of my PT was excellent. I traveled 11/2hours each way to see her because of her reputation and care. I would easily make the same decision again.
in dekalb ill. |
Very approachable..professional..knowledgeable..explains what she is going to do in laymens terms..wonderful bedside manner
I had a very severe rotator cuff tear along with biceps tear. Dr. Glasgow performed a very complicated surgery, and with her protocol, I am 6 months post op and almost 100%
Have you seen Dr. Michele Glasgow, MD?
Are you Dr. Glasgow?

Compare Dr. Glasgow

Dr. Glasgow's Care Philosophy

The physicians and staff at MOI care about the same things I do.  We share a holistic approach to the patient, a desire to treat the entire patient, not just a disease or an injury.  I know that spending time with my patients and getting to know them better makes me a better doctor.  I care about my patients' lives outside this office.

Dr. Glasgow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Glasgow has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glasgow's Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Graduated in 1978

• Other Education
    Mayo Clinic - Clinic Rotation, Shoulder/Elbow

Completed in 2001

Dr. Glasgow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glasgow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery