Dr. Michele Gasiorowski, MD

Dr. Michele Gasiorowski, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Michele E Gasiorowski is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Dermatopathology practicing in Greenwich, CT . Started practicing 1976. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Medical Association Fairfield County Medical Association Connecticut State Medical Society Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office for insurance information.

Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center

40 W Elm St

Greenwich, CT 06830

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski's Experience

Dr. Gasiorowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski She has been my Dr for many years and she has helped me enormously with my skin. She always makes you feel that you are the only thing on her mind and is such a friendly yet professional Dr.

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski I have relied on Dr. Michele's advice for more than 20 years and have just introduced my daughter to her. She listens to my goals and has always suggested treatment that works for me.

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski I have found the office to be extraordinarily polite and helpful and Dr. Michele is the best. She has always been there for me with excellence.

This content was provided by Dr. Gasiorowski "We are a leading provider of dermatologic treatments, including Botox treatments, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy skin  tightening and other non-surgical facelift treatments. All of our patients receive a proper and thorough evaluation, which enables our experts to prepare a comprehensive dermatological treatment plan that is customized just for them. The result? You get the care and treatment that is best for you."

• Dermatology

• GentleLASE Laser Treatment
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Free University of Brussels, Belgium - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Internal Medicine - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Albany Medical Center, Albany, New York
  • Board Certifications - American Board of Laser Medicine and Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gasiorowski has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Gasiorowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gasiorowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gasiorowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gasiorowski to family and friends
Dr. Gasiorowski's Performance
I have been an enthusiastic patient for 2 decades dr michele is an excellent diagnostcian ---always providing the best care
Dr. Michelle is a professional who helps me achieve a natural and youthful appearance which is my goal.
she is the best
staff is amazing
I have been a patient of Dr. Gasiorowski's for almost two decades. She is an exceptionally talented and caring doctor who takes the time to listen and then create the best treatment plan possible. Dr. Gasiorowski is very research based, as well as very experienced. I have always felt confident under her care, whether it is for a medical problem, or to attain the best possible looking skin. If one desires the best of care and to look your very best, Dr. Michele Gasiorowsk...
lve been c0ming to michelle for years and she is very thorough
Positive. I trust her.
She is always pleasant and never over does it.
I've been a patient for at least 20 years. Dr.Michelle always does what is best for her patients. She doesn't try to sell anything. She is a great listener and I always feel safe and comfortable with her. I highly recommend her!
I have always had a great experience with Dr Michelle.
Trustworthy and pleasant!
Michelle is an outstanding dermatologist. She has in-depth knowledge of the most recent advances in in the field, in terms of both medical and cosmetic procedures. Thorough and precise, Michelle explains all situations clearly, recommends appropriately and always follows up. She has taken care of my entire family for many years and I trust her completely and entirely.
Excellent care
I joined Dr. Michele's practice as a patient after disappointing experiences with other area dermatologists more than ten years ago. I have remained in her care because of the consistent excellent medical and cosmetic services she provides.
My experiences have all been positive.
Chose an effective treatment to clear up my acne and treat the scarring
I came to see her to get on a good skin care routine and I love all of the products she suggested I use. I also did some cosmetic procedures for the first time and was so pleased that it looked natural and I will definitely do it again when I need it.
I have been a patient for many years.
Dr. Michelle and her office are very professional and accommodating. Dr. Michelle has done wonders with my skin. I'm very happy with the results I get from going to Dr. Michelle Gasiorowski.
Dr. Michele is always honest about what to expect from procedures.
Been a patient for over 20 years and Dr Michelle keeps getting better!
I have been seeing Dr G for years for various skincare issues. She is particularly skilled in performing full body checks for skin cancer. Every part of the body is examined thoroughly by her which is essential to prevent/detect skin cancer.
Always has an accurate diagnosis
Dr. Gasiorowski is very good at making me feel more comfortable throughout the whole process with my acutane and medication.
Excellent Good communication/information on procedures suggested. Results excellent. A patient for many years. confidence in doctors plus staff.
Very knowledgeable and helpful
She is very professional; have been going to her for a number of years.
I have been going to Greenwich for over thirty years to see Dr. Michele Gasiorowski!
Everything during the visit was great!
I've been seeing Michele for years and am very happy with the excellent care I have received!
great experience
Dr. Michele is the ultimate professional. She takes time to explain everything she does. She has provided unparalleled care to my entire family.
always pleasant. very professional, state of the art with cosmetic procedures and skin diagnosis. highly recommend to other patients.
My experience has been extremely pleasant, with fantastic results. I have recommended several friends.
I've had my skin checked by Dr. Michele and she is very attentive.
she is a pleasure to deal with.....
Always feel I can trust Dr. G. with any and all skin issues.
Sometimes painful but almost always happy with result
I have had acne all my adolescent & adult life. There was not a dermatologist or procedure who could help. I was directed to Dr. Michele roughly 5 years ago at 17 & it was the best decision I have ever made. Not only has she corrected my skin's appearance, she has reversed my breakouts & taught me the value of proper skin care. Dr. Michele & her team are fantastic people & professionals. I cannot say enough about this wonderful team,
Very professional but warm and friendly. Doesn't recommend anything she wouldn't use nor do to herself. Explains in great detail pre, during, and post treatment. Never rushes me even if there is a waiting room full of patients. Gentle and swift hands. Updates products to use from time to time. Never stuck in one mode. When I couldn't use Renova any longer she put me on a regimen of products that work wonderfully. I will continue to recommend family and friends forever. Th...
Extremely professional, competent, skilled, and knowledgeable doctor. My entire family have been patients for many years and have been treated for a variety of conditions - Dr, Michelle has always been pragmatic, thoughtful
Dr. Michele is fantastic!
Have been coming to Dr. Michelle for many years. Trust her skills and judgement. Always takes the time to treat you and you never feel rushed. Makes you feel very comfortable.
Dr. Gasiorowski is an expert in her field. She cares about the health of her patients and treats according to their needs.
Michele is a professional in every capacity. She is very kind, and very informative. If I ever have any questions she always answers to the best of her ability. She is the best of the best!
excellent
very profesional
Dr. Michelle is a mix of brilliant scientist and artist! She knows everything there is to know about body checks and skin cancer to cosmetic touching up and laser scar repair. She knows how to balance her scientific medical expertise with proper diagnosis and she understands aesthetics and facial measurements while restoring a youthful appearance to ones facial anatomy. Dr. Michelle is a true "Michelangelo"! She is a sculptor who understands medicine. I highly recommend T...
top notch very honest feedback and accurate recommendations
Longtime patient. Would never go anywhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Gasiorowski, MD?

Visit Dr. Gasiorowski

Dr. Gasiorowski accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Greenwich Dermatology & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Center