Dr. Michel Siegel, MD

Dr. Michel Siegel, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Michel Siegel, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

7700 San Felipe St Ste 420

Houston, TX 77063

Learn about Dr. Siegel

Dr. Siegel's Experience

Dr. Siegel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Siegel "Dr. Siegel is double board certified by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by The American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery. He?s been repeatedly selected by his patients for Patient?s Choice awards, as well as by publications such as Real Self and HTexas Magazine as a ?Top Doc?."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• ENT Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Siegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siegel to family and friends
Dr. Siegel's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I interviewed with three Plastic Surgeons, and choose Dr Siegel for my rhinoplasty. Could not have made a better choice. I am one month from my surgery, and even with some swelling left, it looks fantastic. He is very approachable, very involved and very professional.
in Houston, TX |
Simply the BEST. Took me a long time to find the right doctor for injections after moving to Texas. I did not want a nurse, nor someone else who has who knows what kind of training/experience. I had previous nice results in California, but the experience was very painful. Treatment with Dr. Siegel was painless, precise and to the point. Results are magnificent.
in Houston, TX |
I went to Dr. Siegel after a friend recommended him to me. After having two previous bad rhinoplastiees I was nervous to fix my nose, fearing it would end up worse. My experience was exceptional, as he is gifted a s a surgeon, and warm and kind as a human being. He did an exceptional job on me. He repaired the inside of my nose, so I can breath, and gave me a nose so natural looking, it looks like I never had surgery. God bless this man's hands.
in Houston, TX |
Thrilled with the results of my lower facelift. I look fantastic and even at 6 wks the incisions are not even visible. Dr. Siegel is a true surgical artist of the face.
in Houston, TX |
Terrific work by Dr. Siegel on my teenage daughter. Her nose turned out completely natural.
in Houston, TX |
I have known Dr. Siegel for many years. I am one of the nurses in the recovery room caring for his rhinoplasty patients immediately after surgery. I have seen him turn out wonder after wonder in the many years that I have worked with him. My turn came up last moth, as I finally decided to have my rhinoplasty done. I cannot express how happy , painless and easy the entire process was. My results are, as expected, outstanding.
in Houston, TX |
I had the best results with Dr Siegel's Facial Mask. I have tried everything on the market to improve on my skin texture, and this treatment, by far, gave me the best results in just one week. My skin looks glowing. My friend is flying in next week, and I am planning in bringing her in.
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr Siegel's office was exceptional from A to Z. As an ethnic patient I wanted to make sure that the changes I had envision would be natural, and that my ethnicity would not be stripped away with a Caucasian appearing nose-on me. The doctor delivered what we discussed prior to surgery. He is a gifted surgeon, but more importantly,he truly cares about his patients. I felt it since the first moment I stepped into the office.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Siegel just made my day! He is the ultimate when it comes to fillers. I had my teartroughs injected somewhere else,prior to me finding him and they did a terrible job. He explained to me that my injections were too superficial. At out first visit he dissolved the Restylane, and then on my second visit he used Juvederm, but at the right level. Fantastic result, and painless. I found him to be very professional, humble and confident.
in Houston, TX |
After interviewing six different surgeons, I knew Dr. Siegel was the right surgeon for me after finishing my initial consultation with him. He was approachable, a good communicator, and gave me a realistic sense how what could be achieved, without over-selling me on surgery-Overall I felt very comfortable with him. My nose looks very natural, fits my face, and it does not look like a fake nose. I would trust Dr. Siegel to care for any of my family members or friends.
in Houston, TX |
Do not have surgery until you consult with Dr. Siegel. I spend months reviewing doctors, online reviews, and consulted with what I considered to be the top docs in Houston. My nose looks BEAUTIFUL!!! The results are just what i wanted, and expected. He is down to earth, pleasant, trustworthy, involved in your care throughout, and surgically a master of his craft.
in Houston, TX |
He is the best for Botox. I used to come here and then decided to try a place closer to my house. The results were not the same-it did not look natural and it did not last as long. Happy to oreturn to Dr Siegel professional care.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient for about five years, and the reason I keep returning is because he always delivers beautiful and consistent results with my Botox injections. The office is always clean and the staff is always very friendly and accommodating.
in Houston, TX |
Had rhinoplasty with this DR. After extensive research, and consultations. I am a healthcare provider and I know good care when I see it. He was by far the best when I consulted with him, and he did not fall short with my nose surgery. Breathtaking result-check. Open my airway and made me breath better-check. Outstanding follow up care and bedside manner-check. The reviews dont do justice, he is as good or better.
in Houston, TX |
I have alway been insecure about my ears. Dr Siegel pinned my ears back, and they turned out perfect, just like I wanted. NO PAIN, and no bruising. He is great.
in Houston, TX |
1000 percent worth it. After years of looking at my jowls and loose neck, I finally decided to do something about it. I had a face and neck lift and I am completely thrilled with the outcome. I saw my before and after photos and the after photos speak for themselves. I would recommend Dr. Siegel to anyone looking for this surgery, he is highly skilled and has a great bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
Awesome doctor. I had my rhinoplasty and I had no bruising, or pain. My wisdom teeth extraction was more painful. Had i known it was going to be this easy, I would have done it years ago.
in Houston, TX |
I was highly satisfied with the entire rhinoplasty process at Dr. Siegel's office. His staff is friendly and approachable and he did an excellent job at both, correcting my deviated septum and shaping the shape of my nose.
in Houston, TX |
Fantastic experience with Dr Siegel and his team. Cannot express in words how satisfied I am after my facelift and eye surgery. A class act, all around from beginning to end.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Siegel performed my open rhinoplasty six months ago. I chose him after consulting with five different doctors and realizing he was the most qualified. He was very clear what could be accomplished, and what the physical limitations of surgery were. He wanted to make sure I would be happy with my result, and was clear that there was no universal prefect nose for everyone. He showed me before and after pictures of similar noses to mine, and at the end he delivered a 'perfect' result for me.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Siegel turned me away for filler today. I have been a regular for fillers and botox for about four years. He always is precise with recs and treatment, and always makes me look beautiful. Today, I came in for filler, and after he saw me he said 'your look great, anything else will make your face look out of balance an un-natural'. Not only do I appreciate his skills, but also his honesty, that is why I would never go anywhere else.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient for over 6 years, and he always does a great job with fillers and botox. Thank you for keeping me young.
in Houston, TX |
You will not find a better Facial Plastic Surgeon in Houston for rhinoplasty. Dr. Siegel performed a rhinoplasty on me over 10 yrs. ago and recently on my daughter. He is a gifted surgeon and an ethical doctor. His office staff is always pleasant, and they always make you feel like you are the most important person.
in Houston, TX |
I came to see Dr. Siegel because of his glowing reviews, and my experience with him was just like what I read. He is a perfectionist and a true artist. I had a chin implant and neck lipo, the combination of these procedures and the implant size he chose gave me the chiseled profile I always wanted. His staff and office decor is amazing as well.
in Houston, TX |
I am not quite ready for a surgical nose job, but when I am, I will return to see Dr. Siegel. He did a non-surgical rhinoplasty to make my nose look like a hump was removed, and I am very happy with the results.
in Houston, TX |
I call him 'The Bomb'! He is absolutely fantastic. Was referred to him by a medical professional for face rejuvenation. I consulted about six months ago for surgery, and just recently had my eyes, facd and neck done along with laser for my skin. The results are incredible, the procedure was done with light sedation, and the recovery was shorter and easier than anticipated. Just a great experience.
in Houston, TX |
This is I the second time we have used him for a rhinoplasty, and again he did such a wonderful job. Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Siegel-pleasant, patient, professional and technically outstanding.
in Houston, TX |
This was my first Surgery so I wanted the best doctor, with great credentials, expertise on the face, and lots of experience with ears. I liked Dr Siegel since the first consultaion, as he took the time to explain things, was patient answering my questions and seemed very confident about what he does. My otoplasty surgery could not have been easier, and the results turned out great. For the first time in thirty years, I feel confident enough wearing my hair in a pony tail-Thank you.
in Houston, TX |
First t time here and I was very impressed. Had my teartroughs filled by Dr. Siegel. It was painless, no bruising, and the outcome was immediately evident. He knows his craft, and he is a professional at what he does. Will definitely be back for more treatments.
in Houston, TX |
LOVE THE RESULTS OF MY RHINOPLASTY. Best Dr and Staff. I did all my due diligence-if you are thinking of getting a nose job, this is your dr.
in Houston, TX |
I LOOOOOVE my nose. Consulted with 4 surgeons and chose Dr Siegel for my rhinoplasty. Had surgery last week, and the cast was removed today. Words do not reflect the satisfaction I feel after seeing the shape of my new nose. Thank you Dr. Siegel!
in Houston, TX |
He does fantastic work. Had horrible gauge earlobes after wearing gauge earrings for about 5 yrs. The doctor repaired my ears, and they now look normal again.
in Houston, TX |
The entire experience was explained superbly. Very caring doctor, staff and nurses. I could not be happier with the outcome of my rhinoplasty procedure.
in Houston, TX |
A big THANK YOU to the doctor and staff. I Had my rhinoplasty yesterday after years of thinking about it and searching for the right doctor. I was nervous until the last minute before surgery, yet everything was easier than anticipated. I have no pain, have very little discoloration on my face and feel like I have a cold, but besides that, it has been really surprising how smooth the surgery went. I will have my cast removed next week and I am so excited.
in Houston, TX |
I am not quite ready for surgery, but I can honestly say that Dr Siegel has done an outstanding job with Fillers and botox-He enhanced my cheeks and lips, and arched my brows. His techniques are always natural and conservative. The other plus is his staff-they are all very friendly and accommodating with my schedule. It is a very comforting feeling, as well, to feel that you walk into an office knowing the treatments you will receive will be just right, and there is no up-sale.
in Houston, TX |
First timer for botox, came in for my return visit and we compared photos from when i first received treatment, about two weeks ago, and now I am addicted.
in Houston, TX |
Great result on my neck lift. Surgery was a breeze under light sedation. Minimal pain, back at work in a week and I love the results.
in Houston, TX |
New to this practice. Had my lips injected by Dr. Siegel. Very happy I came here-he gave me very natural plump , subtle yet enough to make a difference. Definitely will return for more procedures.
in Houston, TX |
I had a wonderful rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Siegel. From the first visit everyone was wonderful and attentive. I love the results of the surgery and finally feel comfortable taking pictures. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in nose surgery.
in Houston, TX |
His was my first visit with Dr. Siegel. I came to discuss some issues with my nose, and whether a rhinoplasty, or a non-surgical rhinoplasty would address my concerns. I found him to be sincere and trustworthy. He was interested in my case, as opposed to making a sale. I ended up having a non-surgical rhinoplasty and I am very happy with the improvements to my nose. Totally worth the 30 mile drive to see him. I will return.
in Houston, TX |
He performed a rhinoplasty surgery 3 months ago. Highly skilled, highly qualified and highly recommended. My fiance and I are very satisfied with his services. Would do it again with Dr. Siegel with no hesitation.
in Houston, TX |
I am a woman in my late 50's, and wanted a natural enhancement to my lips. I wanted to regain some of the volume loss I experienced with the inevitable process of aging, Yet my main goal was to appear natural. Dr Siegel injected Volbella-which was painless- and the results 2 wks. after treatment is just right.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Siegel and his staff are very professional and the service and care is outstanding. I needed immediate care due to an accident and the result of the surgery and after care allowed me to return to normal activities.
in Houston, TX |
If I could give Dr. Siegel a higher rating, I certainly would do so. He is the best! He has an amazing bedside manner, is terrific at communication, cares about his patients, and never pushes a procedure he does not believe is needed. He is honest and extremely credentialed in his field. I have been seeing Dr. Siegel for 13 years. Would not consider going elsewhere. Love Dr. Siegel AND his staff! They always exceed my expectations!! Christine N.
Houston, TX |
Just had my rhinoplasty done a week ago by Dr.siegel! My cast came off today, and all i can say is i have no regrets and very pleased with the results!! Dr.siegel did exactly what he said and came out better than i expected. One concern i had leading up to the procedure was that my nose would look unreal or fake, but after seeing the result WOW! Dr.siegel made it look natural as can be. Im glad i went with Dr.siegel, and on top of that his staff is the best one of the nicest group of people i ha
in Houston, TX |
Best for Rhinoplasty. I had two previous surgeries in New York, and the results were still not what I expected, and I did not expect perfection. My job took me to Houston, and after much research and interviewing multiple doctors in Houston, Dallas, and Austin, I booked my revision with Dr. Siegel. I am 3 months after surgery, and this doctor is a class act. Very personable, technically first rate, and an overall the best experience.
in Houston, TX |
After many years of being insecure about my chin, and having to cover it with a beard, I finally had the courage to fix this problem. I had a chin implant and all I can say is that I should have done this sooner. The doctor did an amazing job explaining the process, choosing the perfect size, and performing the surgery.
in Houston, TX |
I came for my 3 month appointment after my face/neck lift and laser to remove lines around my mouth. Dr Siegel showed me my before photos, and I can say with absolute confidence that this has been the greatest decision I have ever made. Dr Siegel does incredible work-My scars are not even visible, my neck line looks like it did when I was in my 30s and my mouth wrinkles are pretty much gone. 100 percent worth it, and I would do it again in a heartbeat, minus the nervousness.
in Houston, TX |
Thrilled with the results of my surgery with Dr. Siegel. He performed a combination face and neck lift,and the results are really incredible. My scars are barely visible, and I look very natural. The surgery went great, recovery was easy-minimal pain and bruising. I am 3 was from the surgery, and eventhough I still have some swelling to recover from, I have to say it myself- I LOOK FANTASTIC.
in Houston, TX |
Referred to this Dr by many friends in the The Valley who had work done by him. I can honestly say that the extra travel time and extra expense is 1000 percent worth it. Dr Siegel performed an eye and neck lift along with fillers and Botox. I am beyond happy with the final result. He turned back the clock on me, and made me look 10 years younger, not 10 yrs different. He is a true artist.
Have you seen Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?

Visit Dr. Siegel