Dr. Michel Siegel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Siegel

Houston Faces

7700 San Felipe St Ste 420 Houston, TX 77063

Dr. Michel Siegel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Siegel to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Siegel with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (832) 913-1751.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Siegel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siegel

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Siegel?
I do not recommend to EVER go to dr M Siegel. He ruined my face. After 2 second opinions by well known drs in the industry he told me he did nothing wrong. He left deep lines all over my cheeks. I hate what I see when I look into the mirror now. I read reviews on him before I went to him and there were a couple of reviews of women who under went the same path as I did after him doing work. It was done incorrectly and proper protocol was not used. Confirmed with both dr’s for second opinions IT WAS DONE WRONG and he refuses to admit it. I left a google review on his page too with photos! Go and check it out! Before u decide.
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Excellent Surgeon, Excellent Choice Excellent, excellent surgeon. After a bad rhinoplasty, I got a REALLY bad revision. 8( I desperately needed another revision! I was considering two other surgeons in the area, but after talking on the phone with all three offices, I decided to make the appointment with Dr. Siegel. Dr. Siegel is very kind, caring, professional, and honest. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions as well as my husband's. Needless to say, I was really scared to have another revision done for fear it would come out worse. He put me and my husband right at ease. I truly believe he is a highly skilled surgeon. He corrected the revision done by another surgeon who left me with a dent in the front of my nose which made it look crooked among other things. Today (07-19-2019) he took off my nose cast and I am very impressed with the results. My nose is still swollen, but looks amazing! I am beyond happy with my nose now. I can be out in public without being em
Jamie A. – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Today was my first visit with Siegel, and I am very pleased and impressed! Sometimes it is difficult for new patients to explain exactly what they want. Dr. Siegel is very patient and attentive. He listens carefully and does not make you feel rushed. His advice is precise, and he does not try to get you to do more than you want. He is friendly, honest, professional, and makes sure you understand everything and answers all questions before you leave his office. His work is amazing, and he is truly a gifted surgeon. Dr. Siegel's team is equally impressive. His office manager, Sheila, is warm and friendly and makes you feel comfortable as soon as you arrive. His Patient Care Coordinator, Gina Romer, is an angel! She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and she makes you feel at home with friends. She is passionate about what she does and it shows! She is so friendly and warm and goes out of her way to explore and explain procedures, options, and pricing.
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Amazing rhinoplasty. I consulted with several doctors in Houston ,and decided to go with Dr. Siegel. I am one day after surgery. No bruising, minimal swelling, and besides feeling tired from the anesthesia, the surgery went very smooth. Will post results next week when my cast is removed. Could not give a higher recommendation.
G. Allison – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Siegel for 10 years and my fillers and Botox are ALWAYS GREAT! Highly highly recommended!!!
A.M. – Oct 03, 2018
Awesome Facial Surgeon!
T.D. – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
My splint was removed today-Amazing result. He exceeded every expectation. I consulted extensively with Dr inHouston, and decided on dr Siegel for my rhinoplasty. Great experience and most importantly-HE LISTENS TO YOU!
Danielle W. in Houston, TX – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I had a revision nose surgery with Dr. Siegel and he did a perfect job. I can breathe through my nose, which I could not before, and the my nose looks beautiful.
Rory K. in Houston, TX – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Went in to correct under eye hollownes, and thin lips. This was my first tim receiving any treatment. The consultation and treatment was performed by Dr. Siegel and it was extremelly informative. The overall experience was very relaxed and more comfortable than expected. The numbing cream cut the discomfort completely. Ai noticed immediate under eye correction, and natural looking lips. I received 1 vial for under eyes and one for lips. No pressure to oversell. Would definitely recommend him.
M.T. in Houston, TX – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I interviewed with three Plastic Surgeons, and choose Dr Siegel for my rhinoplasty. Could not have made a better choice. I am one month from my surgery, and even with some swelling left, it looks fantastic. He is very approachable, very involved and very professional.
Jamey B. in Houston, TX – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Simply the BEST. Took me a long time to find the right doctor for injections after moving to Texas. I did not want a nurse, nor someone else who has who knows what kind of training/experience. I had previous nice results in California, but the experience was very painful. Treatment with Dr. Siegel was painless, precise and to the point. Results are magnificent.
Cory Preston in Houston, TX – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I went to Dr. Siegel after a friend recommended him to me. After having two previous bad rhinoplastiees I was nervous to fix my nose, fearing it would end up worse. My experience was exceptional, as he is gifted a s a surgeon, and warm and kind as a human being. He did an exceptional job on me. He repaired the inside of my nose, so I can breath, and gave me a nose so natural looking, it looks like I never had surgery. God bless this man's hands.
Lee Copeland in Houston, TX – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Thrilled with the results of my lower facelift. I look fantastic and even at 6 wks the incisions are not even visible. Dr. Siegel is a true surgical artist of the face.
M.H. in Houston, TX – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Terrific work by Dr. Siegel on my teenage daughter. Her nose turned out completely natural.
B.T. in Houston, TX – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I have known Dr. Siegel for many years. I am one of the nurses in the recovery room caring for his rhinoplasty patients immediately after surgery. I have seen him turn out wonder after wonder in the many years that I have worked with him. My turn came up last moth, as I finally decided to have my rhinoplasty done. I cannot express how happy , painless and easy the entire process was. My results are, as expected, outstanding.
L. Ponce in Houston, TX – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
I had the best results with Dr Siegel's Facial Mask. I have tried everything on the market to improve on my skin texture, and this treatment, by far, gave me the best results in just one week. My skin looks glowing. My friend is flying in next week, and I am planning in bringing her in.
P. Mullen in Houston, TX – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
My experience with Dr Siegel's office was exceptional from A to Z. As an ethnic patient I wanted to make sure that the changes I had envision would be natural, and that my ethnicity would not be stripped away with a Caucasian appearing nose-on me. The doctor delivered what we discussed prior to surgery. He is a gifted surgeon, but more importantly,he truly cares about his patients. I felt it since the first moment I stepped into the office.
Carroll D. in Houston, TX – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Dr. Siegel just made my day! He is the ultimate when it comes to fillers. I had my teartroughs injected somewhere else,prior to me finding him and they did a terrible job. He explained to me that my injections were too superficial. At out first visit he dissolved the Restylane, and then on my second visit he used Juvederm, but at the right level. Fantastic result, and painless. I found him to be very professional, humble and confident.
Dianne Rowe in Houston, TX – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
After interviewing six different surgeons, I knew Dr. Siegel was the right surgeon for me after finishing my initial consultation with him. He was approachable, a good communicator, and gave me a realistic sense how what could be achieved, without over-selling me on surgery-Overall I felt very comfortable with him. My nose looks very natural, fits my face, and it does not look like a fake nose. I would trust Dr. Siegel to care for any of my family members or friends.
Lindsey L. in Houston, TX – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?
Do not have surgery until you consult with Dr. Siegel. I spend months reviewing doctors, online reviews, and consulted with what I considered to be the top docs in Houston. My nose looks BEAUTIFUL!!! The results are just what i wanted, and expected. He is down to earth, pleasant, trustworthy, involved in your care throughout, and surgically a master of his craft.
S. Bennett in Houston, TX – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michel Siegel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Siegel?

Dr. Siegel is double board certified by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by The American Board of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery. He?s been repeatedly selected by his patients for Patient?s Choice awards, as well as by publications such as Real Self and HTexas Magazine as a ?Top Doc?.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

1996
George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Siegel communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Siegel offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Siegel offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Siegel have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Siegel offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Siegel offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (832) 358-3223