Dr. Michel Moreau, ND

Dr. Michel Moreau, ND

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Michel Moreau, ND is a family medicine specialist in South Burlington, VT and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Ross University / School Of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine in 2008 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

54 W Twin Oaks Ter

South Burlington, VT 05403

Learn about Dr. Moreau

Dr. Moreau's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moreau "Origin: France Training: France - United kingdom - United States Degrees: Osteopathic with Hons; Medical with Hons; Naturopathic cum laude Professional registration: American Medical Association Work: Paris (F), London (UK), Aberdeen (Scotland), PEI & Qc (Canada), NYC, Ohio, California, Connecticut, Vermont (US) Charity work: Open Door Clinic (current); cerebral palsy & muscular dystrophy (pending); Shanouk hospital, Cambodia (pending) Special interests: musculoskeletal manual medicine, general practice, integrative medicine"

This content was provided by Dr. Moreau "I believe that health is not a privilege but a necessity. A medical practitioner must be able to bring comfort and care to his patients in the broadest way possible.

I deliver integrative medicine which is a reflection of my training as an osteopath, a medical doctor and a naturopath. I have provided care for 27 years in all and am proud to be still learning everyday!

I realize that medicine has changed tremendously. Quality in delivering health care, though, should be inalterable.

The trusting relationship that unites a doctor and his patient remains a powerful remedy."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Adult Medicine
  • Counseling
  • General Medical Practice
  • Home Health Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Nutrition

Dr. Moreau does not have any board certifications listed.

• IV Rehydration
  • IV Therapy
  • Joint Injection
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Vermont.

• British School Of Osteopathy, London, England
  • Clinton Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Bridgeport College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Moreau has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moreau has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Moreau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moreau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moreau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moreau to family and friends

Dr. Moreau's Performance

I have a very hard time being honest about my health to Dr's, but Dr Moreau is straight forward and I believe to be very knowledgeable on natural medicine. I look forward to him helping me to achieve my best possible health outcome! I would recommend him absolutely!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great guy very professional n caring!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Such a wonderful experience. I receive great care and understanding from Dr. Moreau. I feel like he gives me as much time as I require and I have an extremely lovely experience each time I go(which is a new thing for me when it comes to doctors)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moreau is excellent. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and seems to genuinely care. Dr. Moreau has helped me greatly with a number of issues, including little bothersome things that I used to just deal with on my own when I was seeing other doctors; he takes the time to address all issues, no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He was very thorough and professional. We felt very at ease, not rushed and treated with honesty and respect.
Are you Dr. Moreau?

Nearby providers with similar experience