Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Michel Daccache, DDS
Dr. Michel Daccache, DDS is a dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 37 years old. Dr. Daccache is affiliated with St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

1701 W Charleston Blvd Ste 520

• Facial Reconstruction
  • General Anesthesia
  • IV Sedation
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Preparation for Alveolar Cleft Repair
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Nevada, Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)

Dr. Daccache has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daccache has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Daccache does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daccache and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daccache's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daccache to family and friends
Dr. Daccache's Performance
in Henderson, NV |
Dr.Daccachr is the most caring dentist I have ever been to. He explains your procedure and answers your questions without hesitation- his staff is professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Daccache and very happy I was referred to him.
Today I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed my Dr.Michel Daccache and without a doubt I also learned today he is the best Oral Surgeon out there. It started with his wonderful staff, who through every phone call and in person conversation, they seemed knowledgeable, professional, and always happy to take care of their patients needs. After a quick and informative consultation session with Dr. Daccache it was finally time to remove all four of my impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Daccache made it a
in Las Vegas, NV |
From the very second I walked into the office area, I was comfortable. The staff are all pleasant, competent and efficient. The Dr. has a manner that can only be described as sedate. His confidence put me completely at ease. A side note: the IV was inserted and functional before I even realized I had been stuck. I had 5 teeth extracted. Next thing I was aware of was the exit, where the girls helped me to my friend's car. My visit was delightful. I highly recommend Dr. Daccache to everyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Can't speak highly enough of Dr. Daccache along with his office staff who were very friendly and professional. He was very attentive and patient in explaining everything he was going to do before my extraction and while he was actually extracting my tooth. I was referred to him by my dentist since there was going to be complications with my extraction and he was awesome in making me feel comfortable and relaxed. If you ever need an oral surgeon, you will not be disappointed.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Daccache is really wonderful. Very knowledgeable and makes patients feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Daccache and his staff took on an extremely difficult challenge in my case and I came out victorious! He changed the quality of my life for decades to come! His staff treated me like gold and took care of every one of my needs from getting my prescriptions, doing the insurance paperwork, FMLA paperwork, and dispelling my fears throughout! Friends, family, grandchildren, you can trust Dr. Daccacche!
in LaShihadys Vegas, NV |
clean facility , easy to schedule . Dr Daccache is a great doctor, he explain every detail from A_Z . thank you a million I'm highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Michel Daccache, DDS?
Are you Dr. Daccache?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus

Visit Dr. Daccache