Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michael Willman, DO
Everyone's wish is to have excellent vision in order to enjoy all aspects of life. I have made it my lifelong priority to provide excellent care with the latest medical and surgical techniques. I consider providing eye care for you, your family and our community a great privilege. I will often comment to a patient, "Thank you for letting me help you out."

Carlin Vision

2377 Lenora Church Rd

Snellville, GA 30078

(770) 979-2020

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Willman

Through extensive education and training, I am committed to provide the highest level of eye care. I strive to improve vision for cataract patients and work to preserve vision for glaucoma patients.

I treat my patients with a compassionate, comprehensive approach listening to their individual concerns and providing skilled treatments. Passionate about my work, I keep up-to-date with the latest technology.

I have a continued interest in contributing to medical literature and have lectured on various eye care topics.

Dr. Willman's Experience

Dr. Willman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Color Blindness
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
  • Oklahoma State University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Ky Lions Eye Rsch Inst-U Louisville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Willman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willman to family and friends
Dr. Willman Says:

Thank you for allowing me to assist in the care of your eyes.

Dr. Willman's Performance
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Willman is an ophthalmologist with the Carlin Vision group. I was having extreme eye probmeks and he worked me unto his busy schedule. He took his time with me, answered all my questions, prescribed meds and made sure I understood how to take them and scheduled a follow up appointment. I was very pleased with the care I received. I would tell friends about Dr. Willman.
in Lilburn, GA |
He was thorough, and very helpful
in Atlanta, GA |
God fearing, Wonderful, Compassionate Doctor.
Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Willman explained everything happening very well. Great explanation of what was going on with my eyes in a way that I could understand. He explained options for next steps with testing and future treatments if needed. He also saw my 10 year old daughter and worked well with her.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
As you might expect when you are about to have a procedure done on one of the most important parts of your body-your eyes-, you take it very seriously and ask friends about facilities and doctors they may have visited or heard about. Carllin Eye Care was the one all my friends seemed to have used. I knew all the doctors would be good and Dr. Willman was the doctor I chose for my cataract surgery. When the date of the surgery came around, there was nothing Dr. Williman and staff had not shared
in Loganville, GA |
You can't do better than CarlinVision and Dr. Willman! Most Dr's have the tendency to rush you in and out to maximize their number of patients per day. As most cataract patients, I had reservations of anyone cutting on my eyes, but Dr. Willman calmed my fears and took the time to answer all the questions I had before and especially AFTER surgery!
in SNELLVILLE, GA |
Dr. Willman is a great doctor. I would recommend him any time. He has operated on both of my eyes with great success. Thanks you Dr. Willman.
in Gregory |
Dr Willman really cared and took the time to listen. He followed up with several appts and I felt like he was being very thorough and professional.
Snellville, GA |
I have been a patient for over a year. Dr. Willman is a fantastic ophthalmologist. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and for the first time in over 60 years, I can see without glasses. He is also very personable. Highly recommend!!
Norcross, GA |
Dr. Willman was great!! He explained everything very well. Would use him again. He did seem in a bit rush at times - couldn't wait to see next patient.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Willman and the staff at Carlin Vision were very courteous, knowlegable, and prompt. They made me feel at home. Dr. Willman showed me the respect that I expected. The cataract surgery went beyond my expectations. I would recommend Carlin Vision and Dr. Willman to anyone.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Willman and his staff at Carlin Vision. A freak eye accident back in November of 2016 landed me in the ER and Dr Willman was the eye surgeon that came to my rescue. I honestly believe I still have my eye today because of the care I received that day and all the follow-up care since then. I highly recommend Dr. Willman. He is an outstanding Doctor!
Snellville, GA |
Came to Dr. Willman for a problem with left eye. While there, I mentioned that I had seen 5 doctors since 2015 re: what seemed like infection in right eye. Dr. Willman recommended a new medication, and on follow up visit, I believe he will be able to solve this ongoing problem. Very caring, responsive doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Willman.
in Baltimore Md. 21218 |
I was visiting from Baltio. Md. when a friend in Loganville Ga. Recommended Carlin Vision because I had been putting off Cataract surgery for several years out of fear, but after making the appointment everything was excellent from the first phone call through both of my cataract surgery. I am so pleased with Dr. Willman & staff. Best choice I could have ever made!!!!! This coming from a person with a extreme eye phobia! I am now seeing 20/20 in both eyes thanks to Dr. Michael R. Willman A+++
in Monroe, GA |
Dr Willman is a great doctor.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Willman, did cataract surgery on both my eyes. I could not believe the quality it made in my sight. All of the staff I worked with were superior in all ways and Dr Wellman set a standard that is impossible to duplicate . He is an excellent eye doctor. Many thanks to him and his staff of professionals!
in Buford, GA |
I moved here from Tennessee in Jan. 2016. I thought I had excellent eye care in Huntsville, Al. I was wrong. Dr. Willman is much more thorough and I feel is better qualified than my previous Doctor. Dr. Willman has my complete trust to take care of my eyes. In addition to his professional demeanor, he also has very friendly attitude toward his patients as well as his staff.
in Dacula, GA |
We highly recommend Dr. Willman! He is caring and compassionate and takes time to go over any question you might have. He did a great job on both surgeries for my grandmother! Thank you Dr. Willman for everything you've done!
in Duluth, GA |
First, we would like to thank Dr. Willman and the staff at CarlinVision. They took excellent care of my grandmother. Her surgery went great. We were glad to have him perform the surgery. We would highly recommend Dr. Willman and the staff at CarlinVision.
in Lilburn, GA 30047 |
Dr. Willman is friendly, courteous, and did a great job removing cataracts from both of my eyes. Even though I was really scared to have my first eye done, he made me feel comfortable and confident in his care.
in Snellville, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr Willman for being compassionate and taking the time to listen to my concerns. He acted as a true professional, his recommendations for Post -Op were easy to understand.
in Loganville, GA |
I would and have recommended Dr. Willman to my family. His care for patients is excellent. I'm a retired nurse and have been around a lot of doctors, Dr. Willman ease with my husband was far beyond expectations. My husband was very nervous about his cataract surgery, but Dr Willman and his staff put my husband at ease. He still can't believe how wonderful everything went. Thank you Dr Willman for all you done. Many blessings to you. Jimmy/Linda Garcia Loganville, Ga
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Willman is an excellent doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and good rapport with his patients. He is also very competent and highly attentive to detail. He catches issues that others would miss. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a good eye doctor.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Willman, answered all my questions, had surgery on both of my eyes, and I have 20-20 vision now. I would recommend him to my family and friends in a heart beat. The staff there are excellent.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Highly recommend Dr. Willman. My husband was very nervous about cataract surgery. He actually had scheduled the surgery with another surgeon before and could not go through with it the morning of. Dr. Willman put him at ease about the surgery and the expected results. My husband was very comfortable with Dr. Willman and the surgery went very well. The care and follow up were excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Willman, DO?
Are you Dr. Willman?