Dr. Michael Willman, DO

Dr. Michael Willman, DO

Ophthalmology | Male | 51 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Through extensive education and training, I am committed to provide the highest level of eye care. I strive to improve vision for cataract patients and work to preserve vision for glaucoma patients. I treat my patients with a compassionate, comprehensive approach listening to their individual concerns and providing skilled treatments. Passionate about my work, I keep up-to-date with the latest technology. I have a continued interest in contributing to medical literature and have lectured on various eye care topics.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Willman's Experience

See how Dr. Willman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Willman

Dr. Willman accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Willman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Willman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willman to family and friends
Dr. Willman Says:

Thank you for allowing me to assist in the care of your eyes.

Dr. Willman's Performance
in Gregory |
Dr Willman really cared and took the time to listen. He followed up with several appts and I felt like he was being very thorough and professional.
Snellville, GA |
I have been a patient for over a year. Dr. Willman is a fantastic ophthalmologist. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes and for the first time in over 60 years, I can see without glasses. He is also very personable. Highly recommend!!
Norcross, GA |
Dr. Willman was great!! He explained everything very well. Would use him again. He did seem in a bit rush at times - couldn't wait to see next patient.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Willman and the staff at Carlin Vision were very courteous, knowlegable, and prompt. They made me feel at home. Dr. Willman showed me the respect that I expected. The cataract surgery went beyond my expectations. I would recommend Carlin Vision and Dr. Willman to anyone.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Willman and his staff at Carlin Vision. A freak eye accident back in November of 2016 landed me in the ER and Dr Willman was the eye surgeon that came to my rescue. I honestly believe I still have my eye today because of the care I received that day and all the follow-up care since then. I highly recommend Dr. Willman. He is an outstanding Doctor!
Snellville, GA |
Came to Dr. Willman for a problem with left eye. While there, I mentioned that I had seen 5 doctors since 2015 re: what seemed like infection in right eye. Dr. Willman recommended a new medication, and on follow up visit, I believe he will be able to solve this ongoing problem. Very caring, responsive doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Willman.
in Baltimore Md. 21218 |
I was visiting from Baltio. Md. when a friend in Loganville Ga. Recommended Carlin Vision because I had been putting off Cataract surgery for several years out of fear, but after making the appointment everything was excellent from the first phone call through both of my cataract surgery. I am so pleased with Dr. Willman & staff. Best choice I could have ever made!!!!! This coming from a person with a extreme eye phobia! I am now seeing 20/20 in both eyes thanks to Dr. Michael R. Willman A+++
in Monroe, GA |
Dr Willman is a great doctor.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Willman, did cataract surgery on both my eyes. I could not believe the quality it made in my sight. All of the staff I worked with were superior in all ways and Dr Wellman set a standard that is impossible to duplicate . He is an excellent eye doctor. Many thanks to him and his staff of professionals!
in Buford, GA |
I moved here from Tennessee in Jan. 2016. I thought I had excellent eye care in Huntsville, Al. I was wrong. Dr. Willman is much more thorough and I feel is better qualified than my previous Doctor. Dr. Willman has my complete trust to take care of my eyes. In addition to his professional demeanor, he also has very friendly attitude toward his patients as well as his staff.
in Dacula, GA |
We highly recommend Dr. Willman! He is caring and compassionate and takes time to go over any question you might have. He did a great job on both surgeries for my grandmother! Thank you Dr. Willman for everything you've done!
in Duluth, GA |
First, we would like to thank Dr. Willman and the staff at CarlinVision. They took excellent care of my grandmother. Her surgery went great. We were glad to have him perform the surgery. We would highly recommend Dr. Willman and the staff at CarlinVision.
in Lilburn, GA 30047 |
Dr. Willman is friendly, courteous, and did a great job removing cataracts from both of my eyes. Even though I was really scared to have my first eye done, he made me feel comfortable and confident in his care.
in Snellville, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr Willman for being compassionate and taking the time to listen to my concerns. He acted as a true professional, his recommendations for Post -Op were easy to understand.
in Loganville, GA |
I would and have recommended Dr. Willman to my family. His care for patients is excellent. I'm a retired nurse and have been around a lot of doctors, Dr. Willman ease with my husband was far beyond expectations. My husband was very nervous about his cataract surgery, but Dr Willman and his staff put my husband at ease. He still can't believe how wonderful everything went. Thank you Dr Willman for all you done. Many blessings to you. Jimmy/Linda Garcia Loganville, Ga
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Willman is an excellent doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner and good rapport with his patients. He is also very competent and highly attentive to detail. He catches issues that others would miss. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a good eye doctor.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Willman, answered all my questions, had surgery on both of my eyes, and I have 20-20 vision now. I would recommend him to my family and friends in a heart beat. The staff there are excellent.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Highly recommend Dr. Willman. My husband was very nervous about cataract surgery. He actually had scheduled the surgery with another surgeon before and could not go through with it the morning of. Dr. Willman put him at ease about the surgery and the expected results. My husband was very comfortable with Dr. Willman and the surgery went very well. The care and follow up were excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Willman, DO?
Are you Dr. Willman?

Compare Dr. Willman

Dr. Willman says...

Everyone's wish is to have excellent vision in order to enjoy all aspects of life. I have made it my lifelong priority to provide excellent care with the latest medical and surgical techniques. I consider providing eye care for you, your family and our community a great privilege. I will often comment to a patient, "Thank you for letting me help you out."

Dr. Willman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Willman says...

I have 20 years of cataract surgery experience. The latest techniques for catarct surgery are utilized in my practice with the LenSx femtosecond laser for laser assisted cataract surgery.

Glaucoma management and surgery are a particular interest in my practice. I encompass medical, laser and surgical treatments for my glaucoma patients. Preservation of your vision is my priority.

Dr. Willman says...

Thank you for allowing me to assist in the care of your eyes.

Dr. Willman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Willman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Willman's Board Certifications

• Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Color Blindness
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Ky Lions Eye Rsch Inst-U Louisville

Completed in 1997

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Willman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology