Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD

Cardiothoracic Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Savcenko

Vein Clinics Of America

6149 Windhaven Pkwy Ste 130 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Comenius U in 1987 and specializes in cardiothoracic surgery and phlebology.

Dr. Savcenko accepts

Dr. Savcenko accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Savcenko's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Savcenko's Top Procedures and Conditions

Paracentesis

Dr. Savcenko performs Paracentesis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Savcenko performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Savcenko performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Savcenko performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Savcenko

Dr. Savcenko?
Dr. Savcenko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD
He has an excellent bedside manners. He always explain what he will do before and after the procedures. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend this office to everyone.
Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Savcenko and his team. It can be a big overwhelming to go through the series of appointments and they do a really good job of making it easy, comfortable and actually enjoyable. Very competent, pleasant all the way around and a very nice facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
GREAT !He has good bedside manner as far as always happy always asking if you feel discomfort. I will recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko is amazing ! He explains everything in detail before your treatment. I have had incredible results on my legs! I’m so glad that I found him !:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
My legs look far worse than when I went in. Over priced and little to show for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko and his staff are excellent. They explained everything in detail and made me feel totally at ease with the procedure. I will recommend Dr. Savcenko and his staff to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Office staff is very quick and efficient, Dr Savcenko is amazing which also means scheduling can be a bit tight and hard, but well worth it. He explains things well as does the NP and the US tech!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Michal Savcenko is a great doctor. He fully explains the procedure and answers all your questions. Very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about the staff at this Plano location. Excellence from every single person I dealt with during my procedures. Dr. Savcenko did everything possible to make sure that I understood and was at ease for every procedure. This is a kind and caring facility and I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr Savcenko and his staff are so knowledgeable and friendly. I have never been more impressed with a doctor and his team. Angela G
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko and his staff are friendly and professional. He explained in details about my procedure and kept me informed throughout the procedure as well, that put me at ease and I was not nervous anymore. I am going to get my other leg done in a few days and I am not afraid anymore and hoping for the positive results of this treatment. I definitely recommend Dr. Savcenko to anyone who has issues with veins. He has excellent bed side manners and a very good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko has a wonderful bedside manner. He explained every step of the procedures and was very cognizant to be sure I was experiencing minimal pain or discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko explained the procedure before it started, and answered all questions in a way that was understandable. Easy to speak with. Also was put at ease after learning about his training and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Savenko and his staff. They take the time to explain everything and make you feel comfortable. I have had around 16 appointment so far and they have been on time or early except for one time. They all apologised for the wait. This to me this meant that they value my time as well as theirs. A VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. I highly recommend them. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
I can’t say enough positive things about my experience here. All of the staff was friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Dr. Savcenko took the time to explain everything before and during the procedures. I am grateful my dermatologist recommended this specific clinic in Plano as I have heard they are not all of the same quality
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Was very pleased with the care I received. Very professional. Explained everything. Staff is supper caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Dr. Savcenko has been a great doctor. He is professional, pleasant and keeps me advised of everything that is going on with regard to my treatment as does his entire staff. I have always been very comfortable and am exceedingly happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Excellent doctor, service and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michal Savcenko, MD?
Loved the Dr and the staff! They were all great and really worked with me because of the distance I had to drive to the office. My legs look great again!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Savcenko?