Dr. Michaela Skelly, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Michaela Skelly, MD

Dr. Michaela Skelly, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Skelly is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Skelly's Experience

See how Dr. Skelly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skelly

Dr. Skelly accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Skelly is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Skelly has admitting privileges.

Dr. Skelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skelly to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Skelly's Performance
Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Skelly has been my PCP for over 10 years. She is intelligent, personable, compassionate, shows attention to detail and really listens to concerns. She is highly sought after, so sometimes difficult to get an appointment quickly.
in Surprise, AZ |
Highly intelligent, dependable and caring doctor. She as been my PCP for at least six years now and I feel very blessed and lucky that she is my doctor.
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Skelly has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. She is always attentive. She's a good listener and gives sound advice. Since she has opened a portal system for communications, she has been very timely in any email responses to questions or requests that I have submitted. Dr. Skelly is down-to-earth and I feel she really cares about me and my health. Wish we could clone her!
in Glendale, AZ |
I was a patient of her's for over a decade. However, since I'm relatively healthy and have no need to see her that often, except for my yearly physical, I got moved to the "new patient" category. In doing so, when I called for an appointment, I was told the soonest I could see Dr. Skelly was 2 months later! I hate to start all over with a new doctor, but she's not that good! Best of luck getting in to see her if you're a new patient!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr. Skelly! She is very thorough, always listens, and is very prompt at getting back to emails. I recommend her all the time.
in Glendale, AZ |
Rude and condescending! I am not an idiot and have not kept anything from her, yet she seems to lecture about every life choice instead of realizing that I am here for help now and obviously haven't lived the healthiest lifestyle until this point but understand that I need to change. She made me feel as if I was a moron. I have already switched to another office and am much happier.
Have you seen Dr. Michaela Skelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Skelly?

Compare Dr. Skelly

Dr. Skelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Skelly has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skelly's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Wayne State University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

St Mary's Mercy Med Center

Dr. Skelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan