Dr. Michael Zimmer, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Zimmer, MD

Dr. Michael Zimmer, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in St Petersburg, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Zimmer is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital.

Dr. Zimmer's Care Philosophy

To enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.

Dr. Zimmer's Experience

See how Dr. Zimmer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zimmer

Dr. Zimmer accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Zimmer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zimmer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zimmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimmer to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Zimmer's Performance
    in St. Petersburg, Florida |
    My family of 4 became Concierge Members at the inception of Dr Zimmer's offer. We have used the service twice already and both issues were resolved immediately, The Same Day ! Our requests for medical service/advice were met with prompt, capable, courteous response. Our expectations have been exceeded. Thank you. Keith
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Dr. Zimmer and all of his office staff are wonderful.They all go over and above to do the best for the patient.When I call the office for a problem they call back in 10-15 min.It is a very compassionate and attentive office.
    in Tampa |
    Great experience! The doctor gave me his fullest attention. Very detailed. Asked me lots of questions about my family history which gave me a comfort level to know that he was understanding mky family medical history.
    St Petersburg, FL |
    I saw Dr. Zimmer once. He was fine. I have seen his PA, Gina on a few occasions and felt that her suggestions were good and she was practical. I had a minor emergency and was able to get into his office, with a last minute appt, quickly. The advice I got was good and handled the emergency. When i move to yet a different insurance plan, i will make sure that Dr. Zimmer's office is on that plan.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Had been a patient of Dr. Zimmer for two years. I fill I have finally found a doctor I feel confident with. His intelligence and understanding is amazing. Thank you Dr. Zimmer for being my doctor.
    in Wesley Chapel, FL |
    I have recommended them for years, but after my last visit with one of the nurses I will not be returning. Waiting an hour was not the issue, but lack of an exam. It was nothing more than listening to my breathing and heart beat, reading my blood test results and then fumbling on a computer for 20 minutes. When I checked out I expressed concerns. I then called after being charged incorrectly. I explained to an admin, she stated it's been a problem, after she talked to the DR, he didn't care.
    in Clearwater, Fl |
    Out of touch, keeps his head buried in his computer screen, at my last exam I feel asleep twice and he didn't notice. My blood work paperwork seems to be filled out incorrectly then I get balance billed for hundreds. When I went back to the office and asked them to check codes, they told me nothing they could do. I have asked to speak to office manager three times, each time told she wasn't there and that was it. Office seems like they don't want to help me when I have issues.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Zimmer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Zimmer?

Dr. Zimmer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zimmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Zimmer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zimmer's Board Certifications

• Heart Disease
    • Injuries

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1989

Umdnj Nj Med School Newark Hosps

Completed in 1993

Temple University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Zimmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)