Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD

Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Bozeman, MT and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences in 1988 and specializes in allergy & immunology and allergy & asthma.

4265 Fallon St # 3

Bozeman, MT 59718

Learn about Dr. Zacharisen

See how frequently Dr. Zacharisen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
Itchy Skin

Dr. Zacharisen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Zacharisen "I believe in using the least amount of medication to control and prevent asthma and allergies and that an individualized approach for each patient can result in a successful outcome."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Allergy & Asthma

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Med College Wi Affil Hosps

Dr. Zacharisen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zacharisen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zacharisen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zacharisen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zacharisen

3.0

Dr. Zacharisen?
Dr. Zacharisen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD
RecentHighestLowest
My experience is Dr. Zacharisen engages in unnecessary testing, to generate revenue. When I declined the testing and requested my records because of their unprofessional behavior, they refused to release my serum. Because the new allergist uses a different manufacturer, I am starting over. It...Read More
Kathleen in Bozeman, MT – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD?
This is a great newer clinic in Bozeman! Dr. Zacharisen is well versed in Allergies and Asthma and was so helpful in listening to my concerns about my life. He listened compassionately and worked with me to make a plan that works for my life. I am so thankful he is now on my medical team!
. in Bozeman, MT – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD?
Every experience I have had with Dr. Zach has been positive. He is gentle and compassionate and always takes time to listen and work together to create a healthy, smart plan for medical treatment that fits my life and my family's life. He is incredibly gifted with children, fluidly using calming...Read More
E.S. in Bozeman, MT – Sep 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD?
I never write reviews online, but feel it is the responsibility of patients to share the truth with other prospective patients so that we do not continue to support bad business ethics in our community. I have never been treated so awful by a doctor's office, folks must know that there are other...Read More
Fairfield, MT – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zacharisen?