Dr. Michael Yates, MD

Dr. Michael Yates, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Yates, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham in 1982 and specializes in plastic surgery.

303 Williams Ave SW Ste 1421

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Yates

See how frequently Dr. Yates performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Grafts
Wound Repair
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Yates's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Yates "Practice specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face breast and body, as well as ancillary services that provide non surgical anti aging treatments. Focus is on patient safety and education, achieving excellent surgical results, and providing full service support before during and after treatment"

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University of Mississippi
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Vanderbilt University
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Yates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yates to family and friends

Dr. Yates' Performance

I highly recommend Dr. Yates. His talent and skill level is unbelievable. I had a mommy makeover (breast aug/lift, lipo, lower body lift) after weight loss. I love my results! I healed perfectly, with minimal scarring. Dr. Yates' attention to detail is unmatched, he meticulously planned out my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Love love love dr Yates!!! He is a perfectionist and did an excellent job on my breast augmentation! His staff are the friendliest as well. Highly recommend him for any kind of plastic surgery needs!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yates done my breast reduction and I am well pleased with the results. My breasts where extremely large and this has been the best experience in my life. Thanks Dr Yates!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yates is a gentleman first! A great physician second! He is an attentive, respectful, perfectionist who, I felt, went above and beyond in caring for my needs. I'm a black female, and scaring was minimal for my tumny tuck, and non existent fir my rhinoplasty, due to his skills. His...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Yates is a perfectionist and absolutely wonderful at his job. I could not be happier with my results from his surgery. The procedure was completely explained to me & he listened to my concerns and request. I chose him initially because of his high recommendations that came from my friends....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0