Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD

Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Michael Wolbert, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Midland, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 2003 and specializes in pediatrics and allergy & immunology.

5000 Briarwood Ave

• Mott's Children's Hospital, University Of Michigan
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Wolbert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolbert's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolbert to family and friends

Dr. Wolbert's Performance

Never made drops on time even with advanced notice and told me to start over. Did not look into my sinus issues (i needed surgery after seeking a second opinion- actual helped!). Always made me speak to a nurse and not the doctor. I had waited over a month for drops the last time and they still...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful first experience at this clinic! The staff is amazing, and the facility is great. Very pleased with our experience, would highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He treated 2 of my children for 5 years. I thought we were seeing an allergist and immunologist. We were seen so frequently his staff joked they should name an exam room after us. I constantly questioned why my children were continually ill. If we were lucky enough to actually be seen by him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

I'm sorry for your experiences. As a board certified allergist, my specialty is to treat allergies, and one of those treatments is with injections. As celiac disease is a gastrointestinal condition and not allergy mediated, it is not a condition I am an expert in. However it is important to keep in mind that sometimes, people can have more than one condition and sometimes need more than one specialty for treatment, and the presence of celiac disease doesn't exclude the presence of allergy.

Great staff and very professional. They try everything in there power to help you. Very understanding.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I appreciate your comments--I believe our patient success stories are evidence of our allergy team going above and beyond and proving we are the best in West Texas! We always welcome feedback and inquiries--I even provide my cell phone # and email on my business cards, so that patients can contact me directly. As a Board Certified Allergist, I work with my team to be sure they are well trained and always striving to give you the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences possible at our clinic!

Horrible. My son referred in April not called to schedule until June. Horrible Dr, Horrible office manager who just so happens to be the drs wife's best friend. Highly Unprofessional since she knows her job is secure. Bribing for reviews with t-shirts. Horrible billing dept and now they have an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

We have searched our medical records, but unfortunately cannot find you, or your son, as part of our system. We are sorry you had a negative experience at our clinic. At WTA, we value patient care more than anything, and we believe that we provide the highest level of allergy treatment in the area. One way for us to monitor our progress is to ask for patient reviews. We are constantly striving for improvement, so feedback--positive and negative--give us the information we need to do so!