Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Wojtanowski

Ohio Clinic Aesthetic Plast Sgy

2237 Crocker Rd Ste 140 Westlake, OH 44145

Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Westlake, OH and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Univ Of MD Sch Of Med in 1974 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Wojtanowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wojtanowski

4.4

Dr. Wojtanowski?
Dr. Wojtanowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wojtanowski has a great bedside manner, is informative both before and after the procedure. I'm very happy with my tummy tuck and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Dr. Wojtanowski and his staff are kind, caring and professional. I personally had implants removed the staff and dr were so helpful in making my decision. In preparation for my surgery I had a test come back abnormal- they were helpful in finding a specialist. The entire experience was great! I highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
This is the time of year to be grateful. One of the people I am grateful to is Dr. Wojtanowski at the Ohio Clinic. In September, he performed Blepharoplasty (an eyelid lift) and Rhytidectomy (to tighten my lower face and neck line) procedures on me. I am delighted with the results. What I see in the mirror now is not the look of someone who has had plastic surgery, but rather I see me, the me from 30 years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Great facility and welcoming staff. I was very comfortable with my procedure and post op visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wojtanowski for several years. I know I I’m going to get the best possible care and results and would never consider another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I've gone to Dr. W over the years for various procedures and have always found him and his staff to be professional, kind and caring. His work is impeccable and the results always fantastic. His skill is of the highest ranking. I would trust his judgement and recommendations in any situation. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Great experience with Dr. W. Could not be happier with my results! Wonderful nurses as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I’m currently six weeks into my post Breast lift/Mastopexy surgery. Dr. Wojatanowski, his staff, the front desk, business manager, nurse, and anesthesiologist were and are absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t be more delighted with my end results. Thank you for your great care, my new self-confidence and this experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Wojtanowski and couldn't be happier. His staff is excellent, friendly and everything was explained in detail. I felt very much at ease and confident in his skills. I would highly recommend him and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I found Dr Wojtanowski to be an excellent doctor. I went to him to have my eyelids “lifted” and he did a great job. From the first time I met him for my office consult through my recent post-op visit, he has been professional, thorough and very skilled. I had complete confidence in him and I am very pleased with my results. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I have had a superb experience with Dr Wojtanowski. At my first consultation, he took time with me to hear my concerns and expectations. He gave me his expert opinion on what would look best and then discussed thoroughly how it would be done. He never applied pressure. I never felt rushed. I am very happy with my results and I am still in the healing phase. His staff is wonderful~always attentive. My overall impression is that he is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Incredibly talented and kind. Fabulous staff. Excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I went to the Ohio Clinic for a cosmetic chin procedure. The doctor did an excellent job and I am so happy with the results. The staff and doctor were very responsive to my needs and always professional. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Dr. Wojtanowski is a fantastic doctor - professional, charismatic, excellent plastic surgeon, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure your procedure is done with utmost precision and completeness. I would recommend Dr. Wojtanowski with a 10+.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Wojtanowski as a plastic surgery. He does not pressure in any way. He is thorough in explanations and takes how ever much time is needed. He is kind, compassionate and very professional. His qualifications are exceptional. His work impeccable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I needed to get rid of my double chin. Dr. W. was attentive to my concerns & did the surgery. The lower facelift was exactly what I needed. His staff was friendly & attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I had a breast lift with implants performed by Dr. Wojtanowski more than a month ago and am so pleased with the results! My body is beautifully proportionate and symmetrical. The staff was amazing. Scheduling was easy. Overall great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
This is the second time I have had Dr. Wojtanowski do cosmetic surgery for me. The last time was 18 years ago. He is a very skilled surgeon with a very pleasant personality. Office staff very attentive and easy to work with. For the few people that know I have had work done I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
Love the doctor, staff and atmosphere. I couldn't be happier with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?
I thought I needed one procedure, but after being educated about the anatomy of my face, I learned what would offer me the best result.He was right. Dr. Wojtanowski is the best and most experienced doctor in the field and I saw many for consultations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wojtanowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wojtanowski?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Ursinus College
1975
1974

Dr. Wojtanowski accepts

Dr. Wojtanowski accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Wojtanowski's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • LED Light Treatment for Skin Damage
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wojtanowski treats patients.

Fairview Hospital