Dr. Michael Williams, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Williams, DO
After over two decades in family practice I closed my private solo practice to do House Calls 100% of the time. After working with corporate america I decided to restart my own practice once again. I have been providing house calls to mostly elderly patients since 2009. I Love caring for the men and women who lived the History we only read about. I can't cure them but I can make what's left of their life as pleasant as possible. My goal is to keep them Happy, Healthy and at Home.

Dr. Williams' Experience

See how Dr. Williams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Williams is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Williams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Mike was our family Dr.when he had his practice in Cedar Hill. He was an awesome Dr. He cares for his patients, whole being,not just physical being. I trusted this man with my husband and my children. Sure wish he had his practice, but glad he is doing what he feels led to do for others. Keep up the good work Mike we miss ya.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Michael Williams to any relative or friend of mine. He goes above and beyond what is needed to care for a patient. Several years ago he daily (even on the weekend) met my husband in his office to help him battle through two bouts of pneumonia. Because of Dr. Williams' care and medical knowledge, my husband is alive today. Dr. Williams is My Hero. He has excellent bedside manners and explains all procedures so that the patient knows what to expect.
in Grand Prairie,Tx |
Dr. Williams has been there for me on so many occasions, I couldn't possibly recount them all here. My experiences with his skills range from emergency treatment of my gunshot wounds (I'm a police officer.), removal of stitches (I'm an ex-rodeo cowboy.), to helping me with migraine headaches and anaphylactic shock related to allergies. This doc is a generalist, and I've been more than blessed to have him available to help me for many decades.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Exceptional physician! Dr. Williams has been my personal & family doctor approximately 25. Yrs. Experienced ,honest, knowledgable and down to earth explaining diagnosis. Best GP in DFW area!!!!!
in Red Oak, TX |
Dr. Williams provides excellent care. He cares about your health and well being. I would recommend Dr. Williams.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Williams, DO?
Are you Dr. Williams?

Compare Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams says...

After over two decades in family practice I closed my private solo practice to do House Calls 100% of the time.  After working with corporate america I decided to restart my own practice once again. I have been providing house calls to mostly elderly patients since 2009.  I Love caring for the men and women who lived the History we only read about.  I can't cure them but I can make what's left of their life as pleasant as possible. My goal is to keep them Happy, Healthy and at Home.

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Williams' Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease

University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center-Closed

Completed in 1987

Dallas Fort Worth Medical Center-Closed
    Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    University Of Texas

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Williams does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.