Dr. Michael Williams, MD

General Surgery | Male

Laparoscopic & Endoscpc Sgy Ins 5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 223 Alpharetta, GA 30022 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Williams, MD

Dr. Michael Williams, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Northside Hospital - Forsyth, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee.

...See Less

Dr. Williams' Experience

See how Dr. Williams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Williams is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Williams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Roswell, GA |
I can't say enough great things! First impressions are big to me so I'm going to compliment all the staff off the bat. From the initial phone call to the consultation to the nurses to Dr. Williams. Everyone has been so loving and kind and over the top helpful. ? I had Lapband surgery exactly a year ago and I feel great. Im getting healthier by the day. If I have any concerns or questions they get back to me right away and ive never had to wait long to be seen.I feel like I'm visiting friends
in Johns Creek, Ga |
Office staff is utterly unprofessional. I doubt information integrity. Office manager does not keep her 'word'. Nurse does not do what she says. When confronted Dr Williams made a JOKE about the situation before a follow up procedure. Dr seems quite up to date, but getting to him requires the horror of dealing with a nightmarish office staff. ZERO follow up. (was recently in the hospital due to severe dehydration, hospital staff made recommendations I never heard for Dr Williams.
in Atlanta, GA |
DR WILLIAM IS SO AMAZING HE CHANGED MY LIFE HE EVEN HELD MY HAND WHEN WAS AFRAID AND HE HAS A WONDERFUL TEAM THAT EVEN CALLS TO FOLLOW UP ON MY PROGRESS ....THANK U SO MUCH FROM DAY ONE I KNEW I WAS IN GOOD HANDS
Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Williams seems to be a qualified doctor. He did perform an endoscopic procedure on me but was late 1 1/2 hours late to arrive at the hospital. I was scheduled for 10:30 am & he arrived shortly after 12 pm His staff is totally disorganized. One person is calling me to confirm a follow up appointment & the nurse keeps calling me without leaving any details. The nurse, does not have voice mail & her extension just rings. Called back several times & was told my appt. was cancelled.
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Williams specializes in counseling of obese individuals. IF one of the various types surgeries is indicated, Dr Williams is one of the most skilled professionals in the field. As of Feb 2017 I am 14 years out of bariatric Surg. Dr Williams has followed me closely monitoring my annual blood work. I follow his mentoring and I am within #10 of my all time low. Success is a partnership between Doctor and Patient. Dr Williams provides that partnership.
in Gray, Louisiana |
I had my gastric bypass 5 years ago by Dr. Michael D. Williams he did a great job. I had no complications. I am doing great at keeping the weight off. Dr. Williams is very intelligent, caring and he has great bedside manners. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to my family, friends and anyone who is planning to have Gastric Bypass Surgery. I lefted Louisiana to go to Alphretta, Georgia after hearing the high recommendation of Dr. Michael D. Williams. I am so glad I did it. Darlene Williams
in .Canton, GA |
Dr. Williams is very personable and professional. Felt at ease immediately.
in Norcross GA |
Dr. Williams is extremely professional and will always be there for you when you really need him! I went in for sleeve but my insurance would only cover bypass so that is what we did. I have lost 135lbs. in 11 months. I did have a minor complication but him and his staff was right there for me and he was able to make the corrections quickly. A few months later ended up needing my appendix removed and he was right there to take that out as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?

Compare Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Williams' Board Certifications

Baylor University Medical Center

Completed in 2002

University Of Maryland

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Acid Reflux Surgery
  • Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Appendectomy
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Bronchoscopy