Dr. Michael Werner, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Werner

Michael A Werner MD

633 3rd Ave Ste 9B New York, NY 10017

Dr. Michael Werner, MD is an urology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ca in 1986 and specializes in urology and men's health medicine.

Dr. Werner accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Werner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Werner's Top Procedures and Conditions

Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy

Dr. Werner performs Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy more than 60% of his peers

Dr. Werner performs this procedure more than 60% of his peers

• Premature Ejaculation
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexual Pain Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Sperm Retrieval (Via Electroejaculation)
  • Testicular Atrophy
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginismus
  • Varicocele Repair
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy

I strongly believe that you need to have a complete understanding of the medical options available to you and a full understanding of the benefits and risks involved in each decision. Together, we will decide on the course of treatment the makes the most medical and personal sense for you.

• Urology

Dr. Werner?
Dr. Werner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Werner, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent care and follow up by Dr. Werner and Nick. As a doctor myself, I feel I am in great, knowledgeable, and experienced hands. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner is truly gifted and he has created a gifted team that will educate and enlighten you, communicate with and update you; and in all ways make you feel like you’ve found your way to the Emerald City. The results that I personally have experienced have been far greater than I had hoped for and certainly much, much better than that from any of the previous physicians who I had seen. My T levels, overall health, energy, libido, are all greatly improved. Dr. Werner has been able to provide insight and advice that personally helped me in areas I did not expect, which resulted in changes to my medicine which improved my health while reducing risk of heart attack or stroke; changes that my primary care physician had to concur with. That, is excellence. All this, in an office with ambience that you want to take home with you. Once in a lifetime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Researched ED specialist. I saw Dr. Werner, Nurse Nick, and staff yesterday for the 1st time. They came off genuine as people trying to help patients. Both reviewed documentation I sent 1-2 days before meeting. Nick 1st spoke with me. Then Dr. Werner. While I was willing too, I thought I'd have to repeat what I just said to Nick again to Dr. Werner. However, Nick spoke on my behalf accurately with impressive recollection for my complicated history. Dr. Werner told me what he thinks is best whether I liked it or not. While I'm not sure the approach would land with patients less understanding, a doctor's job should be to give their best health advice to improve quality of life whether or not it's liked. Then it's ultimately up to the patient on what to do now that they're better advised. The approach made sense. This is a review of introduction/diagnosis/approach only. Results from treatment may take some time. I'll edit the review later once I know if treatment and cost is satisfactory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
I contacted Dr. Werner regarding Peyronie's disease treatment and he has provided truly exceptional care. Many doctors approach men's health problems mechanically, but Dr. Werner tries to understand the patient's entire situation in order to provide the best possible treatment. I can't recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner was very helpful. Professional and personable. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner and his team are very caring and work with you as your partner. I am very pleased with my experiences there and highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
I have been coming to Maze Health for 18 months, I lack the characters in this small review to explain how much this team has changed my entire life for the better. The whole team, led by Dr. Werner is nothing short of extraordinary. My life is SO much better now. They treat the entire person: mind, body and spirit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
I just want to say, Dr. Werner is probably the BEST doctor in his field. His team at Mazemenshealth is also amazing. I suffered symptoms of ED for years, and after a dozen urologists, it took Maze a day to determine I was suffering 3 distinct, easily treatable issues. Dr. Werner made me a MAN again. Dr. Werner also has amazing bed side manner, and it's NOT an act. This amazing man really cares, and I do not know what I would have done without him and Nick Cannon. Do not hesitate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner has a terrific operation. He is assisted by extremely knowledgeable and capable professionals. He believes in evaluating the client's entire health situation in effort to understand, qualify, and quantify (in my case) erectile dysfunction. First physician I have found willing and able to do this. Very satisfied with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
As a black man I was very apprehensive getting a vasectomy but after working with Dr.Weiner and his staff all my fears were removed. He and his staff treated me with kid gloves and carefully walked me thru the process from beginning to end. The procedure itself took approximately 30 minutes with a some discomfort. Once it was done I felt fine and healing process has been great. Also I've started Testosterone treatments and so far I have notice some improvements in my energy levels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner is professional and courteous he is also trustworthy, personable, and compassionate. For the first time in my life my condition of Low Testosterone is being properly managed and I have never felt better. Dr. Werner also falls into a category that not all doctors do, and that is gay friendly. To summarize Dr. Werner truly cares about the well being of his patents and he and his office have changed my life and delivered the best results to me that I never even thought where possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?
Dr. Werner and his staff are truly the finest I have experienced. The "whole person" approach taken with their patients is refreshing and effective. I've been on hormone replacement therapy for almost two years with exceptional results. The actual treatment is just one component of the therapy since additional counseling in nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and sexuality are given equal consideration. Dr. Werner has a great bedside manner with a support team that is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Werner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Werner?

Michael A Werner MD

• Mon: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
    • Tue: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Werner treats patients.

White Plains Hospital