Dr. Michael Wang, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Wang, MD
Dr. Michael Wang, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Wang is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital.

Dr. Wang's Care Philosophy

At Millennium Physician Group, we believe the relationship between the patient and the physician is crucial in achieving compassionate, preventative and efficient care. We also believe that comprehensive care is not limited to a primary care office and that's why we are proud to also offer our patients three fully accredited Imaging Centers, a Women's Center, Lab Services and Wellness Programs. Our goal is for our patients to have everything they need within the Millennium Physician Group family...a "one stop shop" for our patients' medical needs. You can trust that you and your loved ones will receive the very best in care by our highly skilled physicians and qualified staff members. We welcome you to Millennium Physician Group as not just a patient, but as a part of our family.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Wang is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Wang's Performance
Naples, FL |
Dr Wang & his Nurse Practitioner are the 2 worst Professionals I have ever experienced.. Spends no time with patients and truly felt like a number. Im certain Dr Wang is a good Dr. Its just that he & his nurses work ethics are simply all corporate and not at all interested in the well-being of the patients as people..Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with a medical practice.
in Naples, FL |
Seen dr wangs nurse. Was told to see family doctor by therapist so they could do something to help. She said she wouldn't help. To make things worse she recommended blood work. On my way out was charged 224 dollars and didn't get any help. I'm a long time patient of Dr Wang but would not recommend going if you have to see the nurse practitioner.
in Naples, FL |
I have been waiting days for a call back, supposedly within four hours--a new patient wanting an appt. Discouraging!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I am a U.S. Army disabled veteran. Due to my disability I was recently forced to have double hip replacement surgery. Extremely painful, required extensive rehab 3x a week. During this difficult time I missed 3 appointments with Dr. Wang for concerns not related to my surgery. Notified by phone on Friday for appt on Monday. Arrived 1hr early to be told by a disrespectful clerk that Dr Wang had discharged me from his practice. Would not return my call. Totally unprofessional and disrespectful.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Michael Wang is a highly intelligent, knowledgeable, and caring physician. He sees his patients promptly, is pleasant, very courteous, and thorough. He takes the time to treat you like a friend, not a number.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Wang abandoned me as a patient after starting me on new medicine. I am suing him. He just doesn't care.
in Naples, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Cr. Wang's for 3 years. It was the best medical move we ever made. He and his staff are true professionals.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Wang is rude, does superficial exams, fails to correct his records, is unresponsive. He is a doctor on a clock.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Compare Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wang's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School Of Med

Completed in 2004

• Cantonese
  • Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.