Dr. Michael Walls, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Pain Associates of Northern Kentucky 320 Thomas More Pkwy Ste 202 Crestview Hills, KY 41017 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Walls, MD
Dr. Walls' specialty is in Pain Management with over 10 years' experience in the field. He received his Residency and Fellowship training at Cleveland Clinic, one of the top ranked hospitals in the nation. During his Fellowship, Dr. Walls had the honor as serving as their Chief Fellow, elected by the program's chairman to be a leader to his peers and serve as an acting administrator to the program. Having also received his Anesthesiology training at the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Walls has received multiple honors and recognition during his time in Cleveland. Dr. Walls was born and raised in Northern Kentucky having grown up in Bellevue where he attended High school. He received an undergraduate degree in Biotechnology from the University of Kentucky in 1999 and completed medical school at the University of Louisville in 2004. During his time at University of Kentucky, he was involved in lung cancer research and was published in two articles involving Pediatric Cardiology while in Louisville. Double boarded in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, Dr. Walls moved back to Northern Kentucky in 2009 and has been practicing in the area since. He continues to receive training in the most up to date techniques having received multiple certifications in the use of Ultrasound for Interventional along with training in the use of Botox for both Therapeutic and Cosmetic use. In January 2017, he joined in a partnership with the Tristate Arthritis and Rheumatology group in Northern Kentucky to provide more comprehensive care to his patients

Dr. Walls' Care Philosophy

Our team at PAIN ASSOCIATES of NORTHERN KENTUCKY strive to improve the quality of life for every one of our patients. By providing the best care through a comprehensive list of available treatments, we focus on helping our patients regain their lives by restoring FUNCTION - which enhances their quality of life. Our decision making is guided by the most up to date evidence-based guidelines and latest research findings We utilize thorough history and physical examinations, supported with various imaging studies, electrodiagnostic evaluations, and targeted x-ray guided interventional procedures to accurately diagnose and effectively treat painful disease states, spinal injuries, musculoskeletal pain, arthritic symptoms, and various other painful conditions. Contact us today to see how we can help you!

Dr. Walls' Experience

See how Dr. Walls' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Walls is now accepting new patients
Pain Associates of Northern Kentucky320 Thomas More Pkwy Ste 202
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
(859) 331-0432Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Walls has admitting privileges.

Dr. Walls' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walls to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Walls' Performance
in Ft Thomas, KY |
Would not recommend. Staff is very rude. Walls did nothing for me. After surgery Walls told me that I shouldn't need any medicine because the surgery should've fixed my problem. I wouldn't recommend him or his staff to my worst enemy!!!!
in Hebron Ky. |
I have been going to Dr.WALLS for many years and I would not go anywhere else as he has helped manage my pain.
in Carrollton, Ky. |
I have seen dr. Walls for a number of years and have been very pleased with his care from day one. He has always taken time to listen to every thing that I feel. He takes his time and never made me feel that I was just a number. I had to have an epideral once and he was very gentle.
in Dry Ridge, Kentucky |
Everyone in the office is very friendly and outgoing. They are truly there to help you with all of your needs. It is a very professional and clean office. We never have to wait. Actually, we even get in early. Where can you go to a doctors office and do that?
in Hillsboro, OH |
Dr. Walls was very knowledgeable and patient. He explained what was causing my pain and answered all my questions regarding ways of treatment and resolution of the problem.
in Williamstown, KY. |
Dr. Walls is a man interested in how you feel, and the best way to treat you to get you back to yourself. He actually listens to what you have to say. He is very thorough, and sincere. He dedicates his work to better his patients.
in Covington, KY |
great place. everyone is so friendly
in Covington, KY |
It's been a true blessing finding Dr. Walls. My pain is now manageable. I have recommended him to friends in the past.
in Union, KY |
Nothing but the best experience
in Florence, Kentucky |
Dr. Walls has a very cordial and forthright approach to pain management and effectively works in collaboration with the patient (myself) to evaluate the extent of injury and the treatment(s) for pain that will best fit my lifestyle and my specific condition. I appreciate the opportunity to actively interact and participate in my own treatment.
in Covington, KY |
I think he is a good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Before I came to him I could barely walk. I am so much better.
in crittenden ky |
great office environment very friendly personnel dr. walls keeps me going instead of the first time I saw him I was almost stopped!
in Dryridge, ky |
Dr. Walls is an outstanding doctor he is very personable, professional, friendly good looking doctor. I have had bad experiences with other doctors in the past and it is great feeling of relief after my visit with Dr. Walls and is staff especially is assistant.
in Covington, KY |
Dr Walls and the entire staff have been AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend this practice to family, friends and even strangers. I finally can get back to my normal activities after 15 months of setbacks and other physicians not listening to me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Patti
in Owenton ky |
awesome Dr.really listens and is very helpful.
in Alexandria KY |
Dr. Walls listens to you, He will do the proper treatment for you. The only problem that I have is that Workers compensation does not want him to do anything but give more pills, which upsets both of us.
in Crittenden, Ky |
I love Dr. Walls and the entire office. They are kind and treat me well. They have done well by me.
in Florence, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Walls for several years. He is very understanding of your health issues and involves you in your treatment plan. One thing I really appreciate is that he does not over-prescribe, but does what is necessary for your pain relief. He is honest and talks to you about your issues. His staff is always friendly and willing to help out. I would recommend him to anyone .
Cincinnati, OH |
I am a physician and I chose to see Dr. Walls as a patient. He treated me with expertise, compassion, and a pleasant staff. A great experience.
in Latonia, KY |
I like the fact that Dr Walls is conscious of the patient's time limits; I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes in the other or inner office. His staff is pleasant and friendly. Dr Walls is quiet but personable; he is pro-active but doesn't prescribe medication unless warranted. I find him to be through and informative.
Ft. Wright, KY |
Dr. Walls is a doctor I would recommend. He is honest and will not prescribe unnecessary medicine or expensive treatment options unless needed. The office staff are professional and courteous. You will be seen promptly and not spend hours in the waiting room. If you want a doctor who is knowledgeable and will give you the best treatment for your condition, visit Dr. Walls.
Covington, KY |
Caring, compassionate. Helped me with my pain
in Florence, KY |
Would not recommend. Staff is very rude and say things that are not true. Walls is a terrible Dr that doesn't listen to the patient.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Walls, MD?
Are you Dr. Walls?

Compare Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls' Care Philosophy

Our team at PAIN ASSOCIATES of NORTHERN KENTUCKY strive to improve the quality of life for every one of our patients. By providing the best care through a comprehensive list of available treatments, we focus on helping our patients regain their lives by restoring FUNCTION - which enhances their quality of life.  Our decision making is guided by the most up to date evidence-based guidelines and latest research findings

We utilize thorough history and physical examinations, supported with various imaging studies, electrodiagnostic evaluations, and targeted x-ray guided interventional procedures to accurately diagnose and effectively treat painful disease states, spinal injuries, musculoskeletal pain, arthritic symptoms, and various other painful conditions.  Contact us today to see how we can help you!

Dr. Walls says...

Our team at Pain Associates of Northern Kentucky strive to improve the quality of life for every one of our patients. By providing the best care through a comprehensive list of available procedures, we focus on helping our patients regain their lives by restoring FUNCTION - which enhances their quality of life.

Dr. Walls' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Walls has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Walls' Board Certifications

Cleveland Clinic Hospital

Completed in 2009

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Walls does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walls and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine