Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Walker, MD
Dr. Walker's surgical training at Baylor College of Medicine included rotations with Dr. Michael Debakey and Dr. Denton Cooley. He has over 30 years experience in facial plastic surgery and has helped 1000's of patients renew their appearance. He has been recognized by his peers as past president of the Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society, chief of staff at Hill Country Memorial Hospital , president of the county medical society and serves as an inspector for the American Association of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities. He has two board certifications in Facial Plastic Surgery and ENT. He has practiced in Fredericksburg for 25 years with his wife, Mary Ann, an RN, who supervises his medical spa.

206 W Windcrest St

Fredericksburg, TX 78624

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker and his staff are dedicated to excellence in facial plastic surgery. This requires understanding the patients needs and desires as well as educating them on the possible solutions to their cosmetic concerns that meet their expectations.

Dr. Walker's Experience

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Allergic Reaction
  • Broken Nose
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Enlarged Turbinates

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• Baylor Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Naval Hospital Portsmouth/Eastern Va Med Col
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
Dr. Walker Says:

Our staff aims to excel in customer service and understand the patient's  cosmetic concerns so that we may help them achieve their aesthetic goals.

Dr. Walker's Performance
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Excellent Doctor! I have been a patient for at least 10 years. I had a deep Phenol Chemical Peel, and the results were amazing! I highly recomend this Dr for all your cosmetic and ENT needs. The office is cleab and comfortable and the Dr and Staff are highly professional!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
The staff at Dr Walkers are the best, they met the needs of Patients, they go above and beyond to Make you feel like family. Dr Walker is a very good doctor, he takes the time to really listen to you. I have been coming here for years, and the best thing is , they have the same staff year after year! That says alot about their boss!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Walker off and on for the past 9 years. It is so reassuring to visit the office and see the same staff still with Dr. Walker. They are all wonderful and helpful.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Judy is very knowledgeable. She offers straight forward information,advice and opinions,but I never feel obliged to buy products or treatments. I feel great after my facials--why do not i come more often. Crazy! Thanks for the facial and glycolic acid.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Great staff. Good explanations of procedures and results.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Walker for several years now for skin cancers of the face. Dr Walkers professional care has been what keeps me coming back. As a rancher, i have been exposed to hours and hours of sun, which in return has caused a lot of damage, including skin cancers. Dr Walker has educated me and treated me for these cancers and I am always completely satisfied and relieved from his care and work. His office staff is amazing!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
It's really nice to come to a place where people care about their patients as much this clinic does. The care they provide is top notch as well. We are very lucky to have Dr. Walker and his great staff here!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr. Walker was very attentive to my needs. He listened to my wants and decided the best plan for me.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr Walker is a superior Doctor and the staff are great! Dr Walker has treated me for allergies and I also under went a deep phenol chemical peel, with phenomenol results! This practice is very professional, caring, and up to date on the best treatments. I highly recommend this Dr for any Ear Nose and Throat problems and Highly recommended for facial cosmetic and plastic surgery.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Walker is easy to talk to. Schedule it went well, surgery went well, Very comfortable post surgery. Highly recommend Dr Walker!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
This entire office is top to bottom perfect. Dr. Walker is efficient, kind, and has a great sense of humor. The whole staff, Sarah, Susan, Judy, and Mary Ann, are very friendly, very helpful, while always remaining very professional. I highly recommend this Dr. to anyone.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Caring! Every time I come to the office the entire staff listens to me, guides me in the best solutions and provides me insight to new products and procedures. The entire process from scheduling the appointment, to the follow up and routine maintenance are easy. I look forward to coming to the office.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
The staff is so nice and always helpful with any questions.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr Walker and his clinical staff are very courteous and professional. I have been treated very by Dr. Walker for issues with my ear and was very satisfied. I have also had facials and botox treatments, and have been extremely satisfied with all of their services and will continue using them. I appreciate the time spent explaining benefits of treatments to me.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr. Walker is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and takes time to educate me on what he is doing. His staff is very accommodating and helpful. I love going to his office!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Mary Ann and the staff are very helpful in guiding me with choices that are subtle yet effective. They do not try and push me into procedures...even ones that I think I need! They consider long term goals and emphasize skincare. I have been extremely satisfied with my results and look forward to coming for procedures.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
I highly recommend this Dr. for all your ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery needs. From The phone call to in the door to out the door, the staff are kind and professional. All my needs were met in a timely and professional manner. The office setting is nice and comfortable. Excellent Dr and staff!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Dr Walker's office seems to keep up with all the latest techniques to help patients keep a youthful appearance. I was very pleased with the 'eye job' he did several years ago. I have since had several filler and Botox treatments, as well as facials, performed by the staff, and have always been pleased. Everyone in the office is very friendly and caring. Always a pleasure being there!
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Ease of making appointments, with a very friendly and helpful staff. I have been a patient for of this practice fo 25 years. I highly reccommend Dr Walker, Mary Ann and the entire staff at Hillcountry Facial Plastic Surgery Center. Mary Ann is always helpful and professional when it comes to skin care, facials etc.
in Fredericksburg, TX |
Thank you so much. I am so happy that I found your office.
Exelent.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Walker, MD?
Are you Dr. Walker?

Visit Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA