Dr. Michael Waldman, MD

Dr. Michael Waldman, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Greater Newport Physicians 16100 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 250 Irvine, CA 92618 Get Directions

We begin with the premise that we are caring for someone's loved one.

Beginning with the premise that "we are caring for someone's loved one," we treat all patients as individuals with a thoughtful, comprehensive approach, balanced by the latest evidence-based knowledge. As a leading primary care physicians in Orange County, Dr. Michael Waldman and his staff treat a variety of chronic and severe illnesses that affect our patients in addition to routine management of common problems with the eyes, ears, skin, and nervous system.

Dr. Waldman's Experience

See how Dr. Waldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Waldman

Dr. Waldman accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Waldman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Waldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waldman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Waldman's Performance
Irvine, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Waldman for several years. He is an attentive and compassionate listener. You never feel rushed. He takes his time and you can ask as many questions as you like. Above all his diagnosis has always been correct confirmed by subsequent tests. To me that is the most important trait of a good physician.
in Ladera Ranch, CA |
Dr. Waldman is a very caring physician. He spends as much time with you as needed to answer any questions you may have to ask him. And is very thorough in making his diagnosis of your condition. He takes care of refills or new pescriptions right away. My opinion is he is the best doctor in the area. Plus his staff are so efficient and friendly. They all make your appointment a pleasant experience I could not recommend them more highly.
in La Palma Ca |
Wounderful experience with Dr Waldman. He was very precessional and the service was awesome!!!!!
Costa Mesa, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Waldman for many years with excellent results!
in Irvine Ca |
Doctor Waldman is really nice and professional. He is so patient, & available answer to my questions. He is the best. I am so happy & please.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Thank you, Dr. Waldman, for bringing my Mom back. My mom was experiencing mood swings ,hand tremor, weight loss, crying episodes ,extreme weakness, etc. Her Dr. proceeded to give a 3rd round of a new anti-depressant. She was getting worse. I finally took her to my own physician, Dr. Waldman. He immediately sensed she had Parkinson's disease. Dr. Walkman's medical expertise & intuition saved us months of trial & error testing. My Mom is now her old self again. And our family is so grateful!
in Irvine, CA |
I was so impressed with Dr. Michael Waldman after he diagnosed my Ankylosing Spondylitis, that none of my other doctors even thought of! I have been to 3 different PCP's before finding him!
in Newport Beach |
Dr. Michael Waldman has been the primary physician for both my wife and I for the past 23 years or more. The attentive, concerned, and professional care he has given us both is most appreciated. He always takes the time to listen to what you are telling him. In this hi-tech world we now live in, he is up to speed and is actually ahead of the curve in keeping our medical records updated, and he always follows through on his promises. Hi staff has turned over several times over the years, but he
in Irvine, CA |
Good introductory session. Well organized / coordinated support team in place. Addressed all questions and looking forward to healthy years ahead !
in Los Angeles, CA |
His staff are the worst. Waldman charges you $400 per year for "concierge" service, but fail at providing such. The front desk and "billing" staff are your standard illiterate scammers that try to turn everything around on you and make you do all the work, arguing with your insurance company. They lie to you telling you the accept Blue Shield of CA, yet, every single time, I get a bill from this office although I have a $0 deductible. Confirmed with Blue Shield, Waldman is NOT in the network!
in Irvine, CA |
I am so happy with my new doctor! Very nice office and staff. I felt very welcomed and left feeling much more knowledgeable and at easy.HATS OFF to Dr. Waldman and his staff (: I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends and family
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Waldman treats me, my husband and my mother, we have all been patients for well over 10 years and are very satisfied with the quality of our care. Dr. Waldman never gives the impression that he is in a hurry, he takes whatever time needed to explain his diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly. He recently found a lump in my mother's breast that turned out to be malignant. Due to his early detection, there is a good chance that she may be able to be treated with drugs alone,
in Irvine, CA |
I had the best exprience in this office with Dr. Waldman and his staffs. He spends 30 minutes with me, and I was recommended by my friend. He is very thorough with all my medical needs and medications.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Waldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Waldman?

Compare Dr. Waldman

Dr. Waldman says...

Dr. Waldman's Care Philosophy

We begin with the premise that we are caring for someone's loved one.

Dr. Waldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Waldman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Waldman's Board Certifications

Dr. Waldman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Waldman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saint George`S University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

New Britain Genl Hosp

Completed in 1986

New Britain Genl Hosp

Completed in 1988

Indiana University

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Waldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Skin Biopsy