Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Waldman, MD
Beginning with the premise that "we are caring for someone's loved one," we treat all patients as individuals with a thoughtful, comprehensive approach, balanced by the latest evidence-based knowledge. As a leading primary care physicians in Orange County, Dr. Michael Waldman and his staff treat a variety of chronic and severe illnesses that affect our patients in addition to routine management of common problems with the eyes, ears, skin, and nervous system.

16100 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 250

Irvine, CA 92618

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Waldman

We begin with the premise that we are caring for someone's loved one.

Dr. Waldman's Experience

Dr. Waldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Skin Biopsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Saint George`S University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • New Britain Genl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • New Britain Genl Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Waldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waldman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Waldman's Performance
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. W was picked as PCP w/GNP & a strong CV. His nurse, Kelly & I, had strong words at one point-we resolved & were fine. First appt. 6/13 consultation (unaware of) w/co-pay. After consultation was told by Dr. W he is switching to another group-would not be able to see me. I confirmed with Cigna and requested my copay be refunded since this was disclosed until after consult & payment made. Dr. W said no he will not refund. I feel this is unethical and sneaky. Seems he just wanted $$. Sad.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Michael Waldman has been our family Physician for more than twenty years after we became residents of Irvine, Ca. He is a very personable, very sincere and a very professional Physician in dealing with our health needs and as the saying goes, "he never leaves any stones unturned" when comes to our health issues. My husband, Son and myself are all very grateful to Dr. Waldman for the care he gave us when we need him. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Physician.
Irvine, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Waldman for several years. He is an attentive and compassionate listener. You never feel rushed. He takes his time and you can ask as many questions as you like. Above all his diagnosis has always been correct confirmed by subsequent tests. To me that is the most important trait of a good physician.
in Ladera Ranch, CA |
Dr. Waldman is a very caring physician. He spends as much time with you as needed to answer any questions you may have to ask him. And is very thorough in making his diagnosis of your condition. He takes care of refills or new pescriptions right away. My opinion is he is the best doctor in the area. Plus his staff are so efficient and friendly. They all make your appointment a pleasant experience I could not recommend them more highly.
in La Palma Ca |
Wounderful experience with Dr Waldman. He was very precessional and the service was awesome!!!!!
Costa Mesa, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Waldman for many years with excellent results!
in Irvine Ca |
Doctor Waldman is really nice and professional. He is so patient, & available answer to my questions. He is the best. I am so happy & please.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Thank you, Dr. Waldman, for bringing my Mom back. My mom was experiencing mood swings ,hand tremor, weight loss, crying episodes ,extreme weakness, etc. Her Dr. proceeded to give a 3rd round of a new anti-depressant. She was getting worse. I finally took her to my own physician, Dr. Waldman. He immediately sensed she had Parkinson's disease. Dr. Walkman's medical expertise & intuition saved us months of trial & error testing. My Mom is now her old self again. And our family is so grateful!
in Irvine, CA |
I was so impressed with Dr. Michael Waldman after he diagnosed my Ankylosing Spondylitis, that none of my other doctors even thought of! I have been to 3 different PCP's before finding him!
in Newport Beach |
Dr. Michael Waldman has been the primary physician for both my wife and I for the past 23 years or more. The attentive, concerned, and professional care he has given us both is most appreciated. He always takes the time to listen to what you are telling him. In this hi-tech world we now live in, he is up to speed and is actually ahead of the curve in keeping our medical records updated, and he always follows through on his promises. Hi staff has turned over several times over the years, but he
in Irvine, CA |
Good introductory session. Well organized / coordinated support team in place. Addressed all questions and looking forward to healthy years ahead !
in Los Angeles, CA |
His staff are the worst. Waldman charges you $400 per year for "concierge" service, but fail at providing such. The front desk and "billing" staff are your standard illiterate scammers that try to turn everything around on you and make you do all the work, arguing with your insurance company. They lie to you telling you the accept Blue Shield of CA, yet, every single time, I get a bill from this office although I have a $0 deductible. Confirmed with Blue Shield, Waldman is NOT in the network!
in Irvine, CA |
I am so happy with my new doctor! Very nice office and staff. I felt very welcomed and left feeling much more knowledgeable and at easy.HATS OFF to Dr. Waldman and his staff (: I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends and family
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Waldman treats me, my husband and my mother, we have all been patients for well over 10 years and are very satisfied with the quality of our care. Dr. Waldman never gives the impression that he is in a hurry, he takes whatever time needed to explain his diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly. He recently found a lump in my mother's breast that turned out to be malignant. Due to his early detection, there is a good chance that she may be able to be treated with drugs alone,
in Irvine, CA |
I had the best exprience in this office with Dr. Waldman and his staffs. He spends 30 minutes with me, and I was recommended by my friend. He is very thorough with all my medical needs and medications.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Waldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Waldman?