Dr. Michael Vogt, MD

Dr. Michael Vogt, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Michael Vogt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of South Florida in 2010 and specializes in family medicine and dermatology.Read his story

8409 SW 80th St Unit 8

• Freedom Health
  • Optimum HealthCare

Learn about Dr. Vogt

Dr. Vogt's Experience

Dr. Vogt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Vogt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vogt "Originally from Erie, Pennsylvania, I earned my MD from the University of South Florida in Tampa where I was awarded the Award for Clinical Excellence and the James M. Ingram Award. I completed my family medicine residency at Florida Hospital in Orlando and was named Chief Resident in my third year. Dr. Vogt comes to VIP Primary Care with experience in a wide array of clinical settings, including the full scope of Family Medicine practice, from women's health to geriatrics. I am a proud veteran of the United States Marine Corp, and I served for three years with the elite 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company. During my six years with the Marines, I earned multiple meritorious promotions and an honorable discharge. In my free time, I enjoy exercise and cheering for my favorite college football team - Roll Tide! I reside in Ocala with my wife Brittany, a physician assistant, and their pets, Roscoe and Kitty."

This content was provided by Dr. Vogt "We strive to make this your "Patient Centered Medical Home". We want you to feel comfortable coming to see your medical team, when you need us. If you are sick today, you are seen today. Call us first!"

• Dermatology

Dr. Vogt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wellness Examination

• University Of South Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Florida Hospital Orlando

Dr. Vogt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends

Dr. Vogt's Performance

He is very honest and gets right to the point. He inspired me to lose 20 pounds and bring my sugar down in 3 weeks!! Overall a great doctor. I highly reccomend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My visit to the office was very nice the staff greats you and makes you feel comfortable. If it weren't for Dr. Vogt I wouldn't have known how serious my condition was he explained everything to me with concern and helped me understand everything I would definitely recommend him to everyone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband had to presently had to change Dr. due to insurance. But what a great change. This office is caring helpful, listening to the patients when they have an issue. Not only are they good Dr. but they have a great bed side manner. Yes i will recommend them to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife an I recently changed our Dr. to Dr. Vogt. Our first visit with Dr. Vogt lasted over two hours. Dr Vogt went through all our drugs, both prescription and over the counter, and determine why we were using each. He felt that several of our drugs should be changed to better serve our medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Easy to get an appointment. Office environment very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and courteous, I am very impressed with Dr. Vogts promise to find out all about my case history and gave me confidence that he will be there for me at all times. Very impressed with he and his...more
Are you Dr. Vogt?