Dr. Michael Vogt, MD

Dr. Michael Vogt, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Michael Vogt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of South Florida in 2010 and specializes in family medicine and dermatology.Read his story

8409 SW 80th St Unit 8

• Optimum HealthCare
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Vogt

Dr. Vogt's Experience

Dr. Vogt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Vogt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vogt "Originally from Erie, Pennsylvania, I earned my MD from the University of South Florida in Tampa where I was awarded the Award for Clinical Excellence and the James M. Ingram Award. I completed my family medicine residency at Florida Hospital in Orlando and was named Chief Resident in my third year. Dr. Vogt comes to VIPcare with experience in a wide array of clinical settings, including the full scope of Family Medicine practice, from women's health to geriatrics. I am a proud veteran of the United States Marine Corp, and I served for three years with the elite 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company. During my six years with the Marines, I earned multiple meritorious promotions and an honorable discharge. In my free time, I enjoy exercise and cheering for my favorite college football team - Roll Tide! I reside in Ocala with my wife Brittany, a physician assistant, and their pets, Roscoe and Kitty."

This content was provided by Dr. Vogt "We strive to make this your "Patient Centered Medical Home". We want you to feel comfortable coming to see your medical team, when you need us. If you are sick today, you are seen today. Call us first!"

• Dermatology

• Wellness Examination

• University Of South Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Florida Hospital Orlando

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends

Dr. Vogt's Performance

I transferred my care from another state and wasn't sure what to expect from Dr. Vogt and his staff. They have far exceeded my expectations in every aspect of my concerns. I would, and have, highly recommended this provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My first visit with Dr. Vogt made me feel like we had known each other for a long time. He and his wife Brittany (Physician Assistant) are very thorough with your whole medical history and all about you .They explain in simple language all tests results & medication .You are never hurried and no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vogt and N.P.Brittany Vogt are a very thorough pair. Not only do they listen and address your concerns; they are constantly reading and learning the newest ways. They want to head off problems before they can take you down. I'm so glad we chose them. They are a real blessing to the health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am 69 years old and have had several family doctors. Dr. Vogt is the most understanding and thorough I have had. Listens to issue you have and explains problems that you may. I would highly recommend Dr. Vogt and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm a new patient of Dr. Vogt. He has obtain all my information from previous physicians and has explained the reports and ordered any additional tests, if needed. He also has spent time with me and has excellent communications with his patients.
Are you Dr. Vogt?