Dr. Michael Vincent, MD

Dr. Vincent
Telehealth services available

Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates Chartered

15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 155 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine medical school in 1976. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Suburban Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vincent to book an appointment.

Dr. Vincent's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vincent

Dr. Vincent?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (103)
  • Explained conditions well (103)
  • Listened & answered questions (103)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Vincent was a great plastic surgeon and I would not have chosen to do my procedure with anyone else. He always explained everything to me and always maintained a caring bed-side manner. I would highly suggest him.
Crc – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was AWESOME. I felt very comfortable and knew I made the right decision from the beginning. I also love the fact that the operating room was located in the office. All staff I encountered were professional and very friendly. As far as results, I'm extremely pleased and he exceeded my expectations.
Mary Givvines – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I found Dr. Michael Vincent to be truly professional in every sense. His skills as a plastic surgeon are of the highest standards. He was kind, gentle and comforting in the care he provided to me. Additionally, he was completely honest, used the greatest skill and thoroughly looked after me through my healing process. I would absolutely use his services again. His staff are equally of the same caliber.
Marilyn A. – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was very gentle and comforting when removing a difficult spot on my nose. I had avoided the procedure for 15 years and, after being a patient of Dr. Vincent's, I feel like a fool! Dr. Vincent and his assistant Kim made me feel at ease before and throughout the procedure. They sent me home with detailed care instructions and the office staff made it very easy to schedule the follow-up appointment. I also appreciate that Dr. Vincent and Kim start their appointments on time. Overall, it's been an incredible experience, I'm happy with the results - thank you, Dr. Vincent and staff!
Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I recently had an abdominoplasty with Dr Vincent. He and his staff are warm and professional and I appreciated the very clear instructions I was given on how to prepare for the procedure and what to expect during my recovery. Dr Vincent uses Suburban Outpatient Medical Center where I was also impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. An abdominoplasty is no joke but I was given all the information and medication I needed to make my recovery proceed smoothly. Most importantly, it was absolutely worth it. Four months later, I am entirely satisfied with my result and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Vincent to others interested in this procedure.
Jennifer – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent did an excellent job on my breast reduction. I had a warm and wonderful experience from the initial visit to his office to my final visit in July 2020, from him and his staff. Dr. Vincent and his staff prepared me for a smooth surgery and follow-up while under his care. My breasts look great and my incisions have healed beautifully. I would recommend Dr. Vincent for his exceptional skill and quality medical services.
MB – Jan 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I needed to have an upper blepharoplasty as, sooner or later, my eyelids would begin to obscure my vision. I inherited this from my mom. Dr. Vincent's work was excellent -- the cosmetic result was that I look ten years younger (I am in my 50's) and the surgery was painless, a very brief recovery period, no complications. Importantly, I don't look different, just younger! I attribute this to the skill and experience of Dr. Vincent, in addition to his implicit understanding of what I wanted as a client: a conservative, undramatic reduction of excess, sagging eyelid skin. He has the eye of an artist, I am thrilled with the results.
LINDA FARLEY – Jul 24, 2020
Thanks so much Linda for your very generous...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I felt so good about my choice of seeing Dr. Vincent from the start. The staff was so nice and answered all my questions too. Dr. Vincent kept me informed the whole time which calmed my fears. My procedure went quickly and has now turned out beautifully. Thanks so much for the awesome experience Dr. Vincent
Elisabeth Sherrod – Jun 27, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks Elisabeth for your very kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent and his staff are absolutely wonderful to deal with. He took the time to answer all of my questions prior to my procedure. His results were outstanding and I can't say enough good things about his practice!
Jun 20, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
My experience with Dr.Vincent has been excellent. I had a mastopexy done and conducted a lot of research prior to selecting a surgeon. I'm so glad I chose Dr.Vincent and couldn't be happier with the results. They actually turned out even better than I expected. Dr.Vincent is a very experienced and skilled surgeon and his staff has been nothing but positive and helpful throughout the entire experience.
Feb 04, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks for your very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I needed to find a surgeon to restore my nose after Mohs surgery. After looking at several surgeons in the area, I had a consultation with Dr. Vincent to discuss the planned procedure. Dr. Vincent is a good listener and makes the necessary time to understand and relate to his patient. I learned about some of the training he had in medical school, we spoke about the "art" of working with facial structures. I left that meeting with a high degree of confidence in the procedure, and in his knowledge and skills. On the day of the procedure, his confidence and demeanor remained true to our interview. His treatment plan and post-operative follow up were very positive. He has an excellent staff.
Rich C – Feb 03, 2020
Rich, thanks for being such a great patient and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I am very happy with my results of Abdominoplasty and Mastopexy. His attention to detail and bedside manner will have me recommending him. Office is top notch and his staff friendly and organized.
Renee Edmonds – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I just had the most wonderful experience using Dr. Michael Vincent for my lower face/ neck lift and upper and lower eye lift. It is about 3 1/2 weeks out and I am thrilled with the results. He was a pleasure to work with , very low key and reassuring. He told me he does natural looking work and that is exactly what he did. I look like me but improved!!! His staff was terrific and answer all the questions I had. His nurse Christine couldn't have been sweeter and also calmed any fears I might have had prior to the procedure. The procedure went flawlessly and I had no complications and truly very little bruising except my eyes. I was out in public 10 days later. If you are considering any surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Michael Vincent.
Sue G. – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I've had several plastics procedures in the past 15 yrs with 5 different surgeons. Dr. Vincent is by far the best!! His skills and bed side manner far surpass the others. The first time you meet him, you will feel comfort in knowing he is very experienced in his specialty. He is compassionate and very organized. He respects your time and I have never had to wait very long during an appointment. His staff is super friendly and they do their best to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
In my experience with 2 minor procedures, Dr. Vincent's skill and professionalism have been consistently top-notch. Plus his staff are head-and-shoulders above any other medical office I've ever experienced. They are so well-organized! Great communication, always running on time, and a beautiful facility to top it off. I always felt I was in very good hands.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I had extensive nose reconstruction after MOHS surgery involving multiple visits and Dr. Vincent was professional and reassuring from the first visit. He has a comforting and compassionate manner that made me feel at ease during the several surgical procedures that were involved. This was especially comforting as I had never had any type of surgery before this. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent to anyone considering a plastic surgeon.
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have had multiple interactions with Dr. Vincent and his team and I can provide them with the highest of accolades. The professionalism and talent that Dr. Vincent exhibits along with his attention to detail and courtesy is exactly what you would expect in a health care professional. I also very much appreciate how he respects each patient by beginning appointments promptly on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent for any of your plastic surgery needs.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is a wonderfully talented surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best medical care available. He respects his patients by listening to their feelings and making sure that there is never a wait to see him. I have never experienced this anywhere before! His office, and specifically Debbi and Alexa, are extremely nice,friendly and supportive. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Vincent but on top of all his skill, he is an amazing and caring person!!
Patricia in Brookeville – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
“Dr. Michael Vincent has been the best and let me tell you why. I have had 3 beautiful children, all of whom weighed over 8 pounds at birth. I had become unhappy with my body because of my bulging stomach area and breast shape. I did my best with my diet and trying to exercise, but honestly, it is very tough as a busy mom. I don’t care for the Mommy Makeover term, but that is what I had. I had a tummy tuck and breast surgery by Dr. Vincent and the results have been so satisfying.
MD – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been with Dr. Vincent for over 20 and he is the old person I trust working on me. He is thorough, precise and gets the results that we set out to achieve. I would not consider changing doctors. I have recommended him to others.
Dan in Herndon, VA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vincent?

We have a great office staff, and we will do our very best to treat you in the way we would like to be treated ourselves. Our office includes a fully accredited...Read more

Michael P. Vincent, MD, FACS BA (Chemistry)Duke University, Phi Beta Kappa, 1972 Graduate, Duke University School of Medicine, 1976 Board Certified by...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery