Dr. Michael Vincent, MD

Dr. Vincent
Telehealth services available

Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates, Chtd

15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 155 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Vincent has more experience with Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine medical school in 1976. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Suburban Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vincent to book an appointment.

Dr. Vincent's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vincent

Dr. Vincent?
What People Say About Dr. Michael Vincent, MD
I felt so good about my choice of seeing Dr. Vincent from the start. The staff was so nice and answered all my questions too. Dr. Vincent kept me informed the whole time which calmed my fears. My procedure went quickly and has now turned out beautifully. Thanks so much for the awesome experience Dr. Vincent
Elisabeth Sherrod – Jun 27, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks Elisabeth for your very kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent and his staff are absolutely wonderful to deal with. He took the time to answer all of my questions prior to my procedure. His results were outstanding and I can't say enough good things about his practice!
Jun 20, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
My experience with Dr.Vincent has been excellent. I had a mastopexy done and conducted a lot of research prior to selecting a surgeon. I'm so glad I chose Dr.Vincent and couldn't be happier with the results. They actually turned out even better than I expected. Dr.Vincent is a very experienced and skilled surgeon and his staff has been nothing but positive and helpful throughout the entire experience.
Feb 04, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply – Flag
Thanks for your very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I needed to find a surgeon to restore my nose after Mohs surgery. After looking at several surgeons in the area, I had a consultation with Dr. Vincent to discuss the planned procedure. Dr. Vincent is a good listener and makes the necessary time to understand and relate to his patient. I learned about some of the training he had in medical school, we spoke about the "art" of working with facial structures. I left that meeting with a high degree of confidence in the procedure, and in his knowledge and skills. On the day of the procedure, his confidence and demeanor remained true to our interview. His treatment plan and post-operative follow up were very positive. He has an excellent staff.
Rich C – Feb 03, 2020
Rich, thanks for being such a great patient and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I am very happy with my results of Abdominoplasty and Mastopexy. His attention to detail and bedside manner will have me recommending him. Office is top notch and his staff friendly and organized.
Renee Edmonds – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I just had the most wonderful experience using Dr. Michael Vincent for my lower face/ neck lift and upper and lower eye lift. It is about 3 1/2 weeks out and I am thrilled with the results. He was a pleasure to work with , very low key and reassuring. He told me he does natural looking work and that is exactly what he did. I look like me but improved!!! His staff was terrific and answer all the questions I had. His nurse Christine couldn't have been sweeter and also calmed any fears I might have had prior to the procedure. The procedure went flawlessly and I had no complications and truly very little bruising except my eyes. I was out in public 10 days later. If you are considering any surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Michael Vincent.
Sue G. – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I've had several plastics procedures in the past 15 yrs with 5 different surgeons. Dr. Vincent is by far the best!! His skills and bed side manner far surpass the others. The first time you meet him, you will feel comfort in knowing he is very experienced in his specialty. He is compassionate and very organized. He respects your time and I have never had to wait very long during an appointment. His staff is super friendly and they do their best to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
In my experience with 2 minor procedures, Dr. Vincent's skill and professionalism have been consistently top-notch. Plus his staff are head-and-shoulders above any other medical office I've ever experienced. They are so well-organized! Great communication, always running on time, and a beautiful facility to top it off. I always felt I was in very good hands.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I had extensive nose reconstruction after MOHS surgery involving multiple visits and Dr. Vincent was professional and reassuring from the first visit. He has a comforting and compassionate manner that made me feel at ease during the several surgical procedures that were involved. This was especially comforting as I had never had any type of surgery before this. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent to anyone considering a plastic surgeon.
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have had multiple interactions with Dr. Vincent and his team and I can provide them with the highest of accolades. The professionalism and talent that Dr. Vincent exhibits along with his attention to detail and courtesy is exactly what you would expect in a health care professional. I also very much appreciate how he respects each patient by beginning appointments promptly on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent for any of your plastic surgery needs.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is a wonderfully talented surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best medical care available. He respects his patients by listening to their feelings and making sure that there is never a wait to see him. I have never experienced this anywhere before! His office, and specifically Debbi and Alexa, are extremely nice,friendly and supportive. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Vincent but on top of all his skill, he is an amazing and caring person!!
Patricia in Brookeville – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
“Dr. Michael Vincent has been the best and let me tell you why. I have had 3 beautiful children, all of whom weighed over 8 pounds at birth. I had become unhappy with my body because of my bulging stomach area and breast shape. I did my best with my diet and trying to exercise, but honestly, it is very tough as a busy mom. I don’t care for the Mommy Makeover term, but that is what I had. I had a tummy tuck and breast surgery by Dr. Vincent and the results have been so satisfying.
MD – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been with Dr. Vincent for over 20 and he is the old person I trust working on me. He is thorough, precise and gets the results that we set out to achieve. I would not consider changing doctors. I have recommended him to others.
Dan in Herndon, VA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been extremely happy with the liposuction that I had with Dr. Michael Vincent. I had these stubborn areas of fullness that persisted no matter how hard I tried to work them off. I looked at the Cool Sculpting, but was not confident that I would see the results that I wanted. Dr. V is very likeable and down to earth and I liked the way he explained everything. His office was wonderful and I was able to have my surgery in their office operating room which made me feel very comfortable.
Nov 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent has been terrific. I had been interested in cosmetic nasal surgery for some time and the results were just what I had wanted and hoped for. I really appreciated his honesty and I felt comfortable with him right away and he was great during the entire process. In addition, he has a great staff and office that were very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent if you are considering cosmetic surgery.
Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I met with several very well-known doctors in the area, but decided to stop at Dr. Vincent's office. On my first visit with him, I realized that he is very experienced doctor who I could trust, and I have not had any doubt since then. I had breast augmentation done and I am very pleased with the size of implants that Dr. Vincent suggested for me and the final outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vincent to my friends if they are considering any type of plastic surgery in the future.
P.K. in Gaithersburg, MD – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent is an excellent plastic surgeon, providing exceptional results. He has an impeccable bedside manor and shows a deep sense of caring about his patients and their needs. The office Staff is equally as friendly and caring and makes you feel very comfortable and at home. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent for any and all plastic surgery needs.
Robin W. in Gaithersburg, MD – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is a wonderful, gentle, thoughtful and caring surgeon who I highly recommend without reservation. He calmed my nerves and instilled confidence and trust the first time I met him to have a skin cancer removed. He shows a genuine interest in his patients’ lives. He made sure I experienced as little discomfort as possible during the procedure. Dr. Vincent runs the office in a way that makes it clear he respects his patients’ time; at each visit, I barely had a chance to sit down in the
Andrea K in Rockville, MD – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was truly the best person to go to for the surgery I had. Not only was he extremely knowledgable, but he was meticulous with his work. His front desk staff were always super friendly and genuine. I also had a great experience working with his nurses, all of whom constantly made sure I was comfortable and taken care of. I absolutely recommend Dr. Vincent for anyone seeking a competent and incredible Plastic Surgeon!
Shannon in Rockville, MD – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I saw Dr Vincent for abdominoplasty w/hernia repair. As a nurse I have high expectations for my health care and did a fair amount of research when deciding on a surgeon. Dr Vincent had the credentials, expertise and bedside manner that I was looking for. Abdominoplasty is a major surgery and not something to take lightly. Dr Vincent and his staff confidently guided me through the process, explained the risks and what to expect postop. I felt safe in his care and am very happy with results.
Alexandra Gonzalez in Gaithersburg, MD – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vincent?

We have a great office staff, and we will do our very best to treat you in the way we would like to be treated ourselves. Our office includes a fully accredited operating room suite where most of our surgical procedures can be performed with greater ease, comfort, and privacy.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery