Dr. Michael Vincent, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 72

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1976. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Suburban Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Michael Vincent, MD

Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates, Chtd

15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 155 Rockville, MD 20850
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Vincent with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Vincent's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vincent

97.52066115702479%
1.6528925619834711%

Wonderful Surgeon
Dr. Vincent is very personable and really cares about his patients. He was the 5th surgeon I had a consult with and I am so glad I kept up my search. His work is impressive and gave me the natural look that I was looking for. Each staff member I came in contact with at Dr. Vincent’s office truly makes you feel welcomed. It has been 1 year out and the results are phenomenal.
Ashley B – Oct 02, 2022
Perfect outcome
I met Dr. Vincent when my husband needed surgery for a cyst on his neck. I was so impressed by this practice that one year later, when I decided to have a face-lift as well as surgery on my upper and lower eyelids, Dr. Vincent was my one and only consultation. I knew that I could trust his surgical skills. But even more, I appreciated his approach. He listened to what I wanted to achieve and assured me that surgery could accomplish this. The end result is a very natural appearance. When I look in the mirror, I see me ... only a whole lot younger. I recommend Dr. Vincent and his excellent staff to everyone.
Jul 24, 2022
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Thank you so much for your very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
After many years of considering to have a breast reduction, I had a consultation with Dr. Vincent and quickly realized he and his team were an excellent match for me. From my consultation to my recovery period, Dr. Vincent made me feel at ease with his excellent bed side manners. He is very thorough and takes his time to answer any questions or concerns. He listens to your expectations and is honest and professional about surgery outcomes. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother process as his office staff is kind, organized and always willing to answer questions or concerns. It has been 4 months since my surgery and all I can say is that Dr. Vincent exceeded my expectations!! Thank you so much, Dr. Vincent!
Karen M – Nov 04, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Karen, thanks so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I received a tummy tuck and breast lift consultation from Dr. Vincent in 2017. He was very nice, warming, thorough and skilled. I didn’t go through with the surgery in 2017 because I was afraid; I’d never had a major surgery. Here we are in 2021 and I finally decided that I wanted to go thru with the surgery. I called Dr. Vincent’s office to schedule a consultation. The office and staff were exactly how I remembered them ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! There are not enough words to describe his staff ? I mostly interacted with Sue and Kim who are two of the nicest people EVER! Dr. Vincent performed my consultation, and he LITERALLY gave me the same evaluation as he had in 2017 which I thought was quite impressive! Nonetheless, scheduling and pre-op was very easy. Day of surgery went well; Kim, John, Liz, and Dr. Vincent made me very comfortable and calm. Post-op day 2 was ROUGH but, Dr. Vincent made himself available when I needed him! I am now 5 weeks post-op and I LOVE my results so far.
Oct 08, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Thanks' so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent and his staff were professional and courteous. I could not have asked for a better outcome for my procedure. Dr. Vincent was excellent at explaining exactly what would happen through each step of the process. I am very happy with my results and I would easily recommend Dr. Vincent to anyone looking for an excellent plastic surgeon.
Marci B – Aug 07, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Marci, thanks so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Coming to Dr. Vincent has been life-changing. I had considered having surgery done for years, and after finding him I was finally comfortable to do it. I felt very reassured by his skill, experience, and calm energy. The staff is so kind and welcoming, and the office and operating room are very clean. They made the recovery process extremely easy, and I could not be more happy with the results of my surgery and all of the confidence I have gained from it!
Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been wanting/needing a rhinoplasty and septoplasty for over 20 years after breaking my nose badly at age 12. I have been to other doctors for consultations but Dr. Vincent was the one who made me finally pull the trigger. His calm demeanor and honesty put me at ease immediately, and his entire staff is nothing short of phenomenal. The front desk ladies are fabulous, the nurses and anesthesiologist were so caring and incredible. After surgery, Nurse Kim called to check on me multiple times and they were quick and responsive when I needed a different pain medication. I am thrilled with my results both cosmetically and functionally— I truly didn’t know people could breathe like this! I wish I found Dr. Vincent years ago.
Steph – Aug 03, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Steph, thanks so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
My husband has dupuytrans contraction in both hands. He has had multiple surgeries on his hands. Dr Vincent worked on his left hand probably about 9 years ago. That hand and fingers are still 100% straight with no sign of recurrence of disease. We moved to the west coast some years ago and he had the surgery done on his right hand about 3, 4 years ago (probably the 5th on that hand) Now he needs the surgery again and go through the agony of a cast, pain and no use of his hand for weeks. Dr Vincent is not the macho guy that well, 'is going to it'. He is quiet and contained and unbelievable precise. If you live in the DC area look no further. My husband's surgery was paid for by medicare but if you don't qualify, believe me, Dr Vincent is worth every penny.
Truus P Prehoda – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I am so happy with the results of my surgery. Dr. Vincent's outstanding skill made my results so much better than I had even hoped for. He is a brilliant surgeon as well as a kind and compassionate person. His office staff, his Nurses and his Anesthesiologist are the best I have ever encountered. The whole team made everything easy and comfortable for me. I cannot say enough good things about them!
S. Green – Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I am delighted with the results of my procedure. I look like me, but better! Dr. Vincent, his staff, and the surgical team were fantastic and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. On the day of the surgery, I wasn’t even nervous. The healing is going well, and during the follow-up visits, Dr. Vincent and his staff treat me with the same warmth and professionalism as they did pre-op. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent and his medical team!
Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have had several procedures and surgeries completed by Dr. Vincent. Was most satisfied with every one. Before each procedure he took time to explain both the surgery and expected outcomes. Each time I was not disappointed. He is knowledgeable, professional and he has a wonderful caring approach. He patiently answers all questions and never rushes through an appointment. His staff are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. My highest rating goes to him and his staff.
Ellen Q – Jul 01, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Ellen, thanks so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was a great plastic surgeon and I would not have chosen to do my procedure with anyone else. He always explained everything to me and always maintained a caring bed-side manner. I would highly suggest him.
Crc – May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was AWESOME. I felt very comfortable and knew I made the right decision from the beginning. I also love the fact that the operating room was located in the office. All staff I encountered were professional and very friendly. As far as results, I'm extremely pleased and he exceeded my expectations.
Mary Givvines – May 06, 2021
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Mary, thanks so much for you very kind comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I found Dr. Michael Vincent to be truly professional in every sense. His skills as a plastic surgeon are of the highest standards. He was kind, gentle and comforting in the care he provided to me. Additionally, he was completely honest, used the greatest skill and thoroughly looked after me through my healing process. I would absolutely use his services again. His staff are equally of the same caliber.
Marilyn A. – Apr 28, 2021
Marily, thanks so much for you very kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was very gentle and comforting when removing a difficult spot on my nose. I had avoided the procedure for 15 years and, after being a patient of Dr. Vincent's, I feel like a fool! Dr. Vincent and his assistant Kim made me feel at ease before and throughout the procedure. They sent me home with detailed care instructions and the office staff made it very easy to schedule the follow-up appointment. I also appreciate that Dr. Vincent and Kim start their appointments on time. Overall, it's been an incredible experience, I'm happy with the results - thank you, Dr. Vincent and staff!
Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I recently had an abdominoplasty with Dr Vincent. He and his staff are warm and professional and I appreciated the very clear instructions I was given on how to prepare for the procedure and what to expect during my recovery. Dr Vincent uses Suburban Outpatient Medical Center where I was also impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. An abdominoplasty is no joke but I was given all the information and medication I needed to make my recovery proceed smoothly. Most importantly, it was absolutely worth it. Four months later, I am entirely satisfied with my result and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Vincent to others interested in this procedure.
Jennifer – Jan 19, 2021
Jennifer, thanks so much for you very kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent did an excellent job on my breast reduction. I had a warm and wonderful experience from the initial visit to his office to my final visit in July 2020, from him and his staff. Dr. Vincent and his staff prepared me for a smooth surgery and follow-up while under his care. My breasts look great and my incisions have healed beautifully. I would recommend Dr. Vincent for his exceptional skill and quality medical services.
MB – Jan 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I needed to have an upper blepharoplasty as, sooner or later, my eyelids would begin to obscure my vision. I inherited this from my mom. Dr. Vincent's work was excellent -- the cosmetic result was that I look ten years younger (I am in my 50's) and the surgery was painless, a very brief recovery period, no complications. Importantly, I don't look different, just younger! I attribute this to the skill and experience of Dr. Vincent, in addition to his implicit understanding of what I wanted as a client: a conservative, undramatic reduction of excess, sagging eyelid skin. He has the eye of an artist, I am thrilled with the results.
LINDA FARLEY – Jul 24, 2020
Thanks so much Linda for your very generous...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I felt so good about my choice of seeing Dr. Vincent from the start. The staff was so nice and answered all my questions too. Dr. Vincent kept me informed the whole time which calmed my fears. My procedure went quickly and has now turned out beautifully. Thanks so much for the awesome experience Dr. Vincent
Elisabeth Sherrod – Jun 27, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Thanks Elisabeth for your very kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent and his staff are absolutely wonderful to deal with. He took the time to answer all of my questions prior to my procedure. His results were outstanding and I can't say enough good things about his practice!
Jun 20, 2020
Dr. Vincent's Reply –
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vincent?