Dr. Michael Vincent, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Vincent

Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates, Chtd

15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 155 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1976 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Vincent accepts

Dr. Vincent accepts the following insurance:

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions
Coventry Health Care HMO
Coventry Health Care POS
Coventry Health Care PPO
Group Plan PPO
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA PPO
Health Net
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
Vista Health Plan
Commercial HMO
WellPoint
WellPoint PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Vincent's experience treating your condition or procedure

high
high

Dr. Vincent performs Breast Reduction more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Vincent performs this procedure more than 82% of his peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Vincent treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 75% of his peers

• Aging Face
  • Atypical Mole
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cyst
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lipomas Sebacious Cyst Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Mole
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Vision Impairment
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

We have a great office staff, and we will do our very best to treat you in the way we would like to be treated ourselves. Our office includes a fully accredited operating room suite where most of our surgical procedures can be performed with greater ease, comfort, and privacy.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vincent

Dr. Vincent?
Dr. Vincent's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Vincent, MD
In my experience with 2 minor procedures, Dr. Vincent's skill and professionalism have been consistently top-notch. Plus his staff are head-and-shoulders above any other medical office I've ever experienced. They are so well-organized! Great communication, always running on time, and a beautiful facility to top it off. I always felt I was in very good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I had extensive nose reconstruction after MOHS surgery involving multiple visits and Dr. Vincent was professional and reassuring from the first visit. He has a comforting and compassionate manner that made me feel at ease during the several surgical procedures that were involved. This was especially comforting as I had never had any type of surgery before this. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent to anyone considering a plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have had multiple interactions with Dr. Vincent and his team and I can provide them with the highest of accolades. The professionalism and talent that Dr. Vincent exhibits along with his attention to detail and courtesy is exactly what you would expect in a health care professional. I also very much appreciate how he respects each patient by beginning appointments promptly on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent for any of your plastic surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is a wonderfully talented surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best medical care available. He respects his patients by listening to their feelings and making sure that there is never a wait to see him. I have never experienced this anywhere before! His office, and specifically Debbi and Alexa, are extremely nice,friendly and supportive. I have complete confidence and trust in Dr. Vincent but on top of all his skill, he is an amazing and caring person!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
“Dr. Michael Vincent has been the best and let me tell you why. I have had 3 beautiful children, all of whom weighed over 8 pounds at birth. I had become unhappy with my body because of my bulging stomach area and breast shape. I did my best with my diet and trying to exercise, but honestly, it is very tough as a busy mom. I don’t care for the Mommy Makeover term, but that is what I had. I had a tummy tuck and breast surgery by Dr. Vincent and the results have been so satisfying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been with Dr. Vincent for over 20 and he is the old person I trust working on me. He is thorough, precise and gets the results that we set out to achieve. I would not consider changing doctors. I have recommended him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been extremely happy with the liposuction that I had with Dr. Michael Vincent. I had these stubborn areas of fullness that persisted no matter how hard I tried to work them off. I looked at the Cool Sculpting, but was not confident that I would see the results that I wanted. Dr. V is very likeable and down to earth and I liked the way he explained everything. His office was wonderful and I was able to have my surgery in their office operating room which made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent has been terrific. I had been interested in cosmetic nasal surgery for some time and the results were just what I had wanted and hoped for. I really appreciated his honesty and I felt comfortable with him right away and he was great during the entire process. In addition, he has a great staff and office that were very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent if you are considering cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I met with several very well-known doctors in the area, but decided to stop at Dr. Vincent's office. On my first visit with him, I realized that he is very experienced doctor who I could trust, and I have not had any doubt since then. I had breast augmentation done and I am very pleased with the size of implants that Dr. Vincent suggested for me and the final outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vincent to my friends if they are considering any type of plastic surgery in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Michael Vincent is an excellent plastic surgeon, providing exceptional results. He has an impeccable bedside manor and shows a deep sense of caring about his patients and their needs. The office Staff is equally as friendly and caring and makes you feel very comfortable and at home. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent for any and all plastic surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is a wonderful, gentle, thoughtful and caring surgeon who I highly recommend without reservation. He calmed my nerves and instilled confidence and trust the first time I met him to have a skin cancer removed. He shows a genuine interest in his patients’ lives. He made sure I experienced as little discomfort as possible during the procedure. Dr. Vincent runs the office in a way that makes it clear he respects his patients’ time; at each visit, I barely had a chance to sit down in the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent was truly the best person to go to for the surgery I had. Not only was he extremely knowledgable, but he was meticulous with his work. His front desk staff were always super friendly and genuine. I also had a great experience working with his nurses, all of whom constantly made sure I was comfortable and taken care of. I absolutely recommend Dr. Vincent for anyone seeking a competent and incredible Plastic Surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I saw Dr Vincent for abdominoplasty w/hernia repair. As a nurse I have high expectations for my health care and did a fair amount of research when deciding on a surgeon. Dr Vincent had the credentials, expertise and bedside manner that I was looking for. Abdominoplasty is a major surgery and not something to take lightly. Dr Vincent and his staff confidently guided me through the process, explained the risks and what to expect postop. I felt safe in his care and am very happy with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Carl and I had a wonderful experience while under Dr. Vincent’s care. He and his staff are world class. The results of his work were exactly what he committed. We would recommend no other than Dr. Vincent to perform work on our family or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent is excellent, highly skilled, and caring. He explained everything to me and answered questions willingly. His staff is friendly and attentive. Easy to make appts. , warm greetings from Debbie at the front desk. This office runs on time. I would return. I highly recommend Dr. Vincent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent, what can I say, I would highly recommend him to anyone. In addition, the staff and nurses could not be any friendlier, more efficient, and knowledgeable. When I have questions or an issue he is ready to lend some professional advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Vincent for about 10 years now. He has performed several procedures for me over the course of 10 years and each time the experience and results exceeded my expectations. He is truly professional and very skilled. His level of clinical expertise and extensive experience, are truly unparalleled. He is always honest and explains very clearly about the procedure, expected outcomes and questions if you have any. The office staff is incredibly kind and always very profess
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
Dr. Vincent and his staff are incredible! He is always on time, listens to concerns and answers questions thoroughly. He has a calm demeanor and is very reassuring. He helped change my life and I am extremely grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
My experience with Dr. Vincent and his team was awesome, from the receptionist to the nurse OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONALS. His plastic surgery skills are excellent. He also is a good listener and he advises you so together you both decide what needs to be done to get the results you want. I would highly recommend Dr. Vincent services because my results far exceeded my expectation.... Breast Reduction and Reconstruction
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Vincent, MD?
I became a patient of Dr.Vincent's 20 years ago for breast augmentation after nursing my three children. I was very pleased with the results and when I recently decided to have my implants replaced I did not hesitate to call Dr. Vincent. I'm very pleased with how natural I look. Dr. Vincent has always made me feel comfortable and does excellent work. He and his staff are very kind and professional
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Vincent?