Dr. Michael Vavra, MD

Dr. Michael Vavra, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Michael Vavra, MD is a neurology specialist in Clyde, NC and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med in 2005 and specializes in neurology.

600 Hospital Dr Ste 9

Clyde, NC 28721

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Vavra

See how frequently Dr. Vavra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Vavra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Vavra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vavra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vavra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vavra's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vavra to family and friends

Dr. Vavra's Performance

Dr. Vavra is one of the most humble, kind doctors I have ever met. I have been seeing him for about a year and a half. On my first visit, he spent well over an hour with me, even past closing time to learn my medical history. He really seems to want to help his patients and not only listens, but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Seemed genuinely interested in helping me identify and resolve my health issues. Been looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable and who cares...I'd recommend him to anyone seeking answers to difficult medical problems involving neurology.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very kind doctor, my first Neuro was nice but that was it. Dr. V as I call him is kind and very informative. I don't leave with questions unanswered and he always makes sure I understand. And if I think of a Q, after I leave I can call. Sometimes there is a wait to see him but that's cause he takes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
A caring doctor who actually LISTENS to you...the patient. He thinks outside the box and works with his patients to find answers to problems no one else wants to take the time to do. He is a great doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vavra is wonderful. When I had some MRIs done, he sat down, went over the films with me, and explained everything that was on the films. I have never had a doctor do this with me before. He is willing to try alternatives for migraines such as vitamins and supplements ex B2,feverfew rather than...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0