Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD

Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Island Reproductive Services 237 Richmond Valley Rd, Staten Island, NY 10309 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I believe patients should be comfortable coming into the office. When couples understand their medical condition better, they will feel less stress and will be more at ease.Read more

Dr. Traub's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Traub's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Traub

Dr. Traub accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Traub has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Traub's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Traub to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Traub
Dr. Traub's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Jamaica, NY |
In early 2013, after years of severe pelvic pain and speculations, I was referred to Dr. Traub. Upon reviewing my medical records he suspected endometriosis. After about a year of lupon shots, ultasounds, Birth control, hormone replacement therapy, ovarian reserve blood test and xrays, Finally I went In for robotic surgery, where he offically diagnosed me with severe endometriosis. Dr traub has been very knowledgeable, straightforward, thorough and helpful about my condition and treatments.
Staten Island, NY |
From the first appointment Dr. Traub and his staff make you feel cared for. If your searching for an ivf doctor, this is the man to see! He is so easy to talk to, and takes his time with you. If you have any questions you can email him, and he responds very promptly. His nurses Melissa and Sally are amazing. The process of ivf with Dr.Traub is done so efficiently, and you will always feel confident in him. I got pregnant after my first 5 day frozen egg transfer! Forever grateful!
in NJ |
My husband and I first visited Dr. Traub and instantly was impressed by his skills and knowledge. Dr. Traub walked me through the first weeks of my pregnancy until he felt I was ready to see my GYNO. The office staff was always quick to respond to my phone calls. No matter what time it was, whether it was 5PM or 8:30PM, the staff would call me the same day I took blood work with my blood results. I always had peace in mind working with Dr. Traub and knowing I was in great hands.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I will forever be thankful to Dr. Traub for creating a life in a situation where it couldn't happen otherwise (i am over 40 with extremely low baseline hormone levels). DrTraub clearly explained all the options and his confidence in positive outcome was very encouraging. Besides,he is very sincere and caring. Communication is great: he promptly replies to emails and almost immediately to the phone calls, any time during the weekday or weekend. Everyone in the office is phenomenal too.Thank you
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is the best doctor I have ever been to. I'm a nervous patient, yet I always felt comfortable and that my concerns were heard and addressed. Dr. Traub answers emails very promptly and will put your worries at ease. My husband and I felt our options were clearly provided and there was always a plan in place. I trust Dr. Traub and highly recommend him. I'm currently pregnant and will be going to my OB. I was closely monitored the past few weeks and I will miss Dr. Traub and his staff!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub treated me for mild/moderate endometriosis, as well as infertility, for nearly 2 years. He's not only an intelligent, hard-working, direct, and patient doctor, but he's genuinely kind and caring. He goes above and beyond for his patients by personally emailing them back no matter the situation, returning phone calls, and running an office that is extremely time efficient. His nurses (Melissa&Sally) and office staff are so incredibly smart, reliable and sweet; I am now 9 weeks pregnant!
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr Traub is truly amazing! My hubby and I were trying to conceive since few years. We reached Dr. Traub with at the point when couple other doctors had already given up hope and asked us to go for adoption. Dr. Traub reassured us, hiis optimistic and realistic approach is unforgettable. We followed up with him for over a year and half and have twins. Great communication, follow up after visits, prompt response for any questions, no wait time for office visits and friendly and approachable team!!
My husband and I felt at ease from our first meeting with Dr. Traub. Infertility is such a delicate subject, but Dr. Traub makes sure to explain everything in detail. He is patient and prompt in answering emails. I had a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs an infertility professional.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Truab is truly dedicated at what he does. After seeing 2 other, so called specialists, he was the only one who diagnosed my wife and helped us to obtain our goal. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of an infertlility doctor.
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable. He makes sure you understand everything throughout the process. He answers emails and phone calls promptly and always made sure I was comfortable with what we were doing. My husband and I are so grateful we were referred to Dr. Traub.
Have you seen Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD?
Are you Dr. Traub?

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

Saint Louis University School of Medicine

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 2009

University of Michigan

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Traub has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • French
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Korean
  • Russian
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Traub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Traub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Traub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Traub

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Traub's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Traub

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Traub's Care Philosophy