Dr. Michael Traub, MD

Dr. Michael Traub, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Michael Traub, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

237 Richmond Valley Rd

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Traub

Dr. Traub's Experience

Dr. Traub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Traub "I believe patients should be comfortable coming into the office. When couples understand their medical condition better, they will feel less stress and will be more at ease."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Birth Control
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Michigan
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Traub has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • French
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Korean
  • Russian
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Traub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Traub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Traub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Traub to family and friends
Dr. Traub's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
Simply the BEST! Dr. Traub's knowledge, compassion and polite helpful staff helped me get through two experiences. A myomectomy (6 years ago) and a recent abdominal hysterectomy. He takes the time to explain all of the pros and cons,. Regardless of his technical expertise his judgment prevails all. I can't thank him and his staff enough for the comfort and confidence I felt that helped me through both experiences. Always available to answer any questions, short wait time and highly recommended.
Staten Island, NY |
He told me I was unable to become pregnant. He said based on my blood work I had a low egg count and my hormone levels were that of a 40 year old woman. He strongly suggested I freeze eggs and said I would be lucky if any of them were viable. Well guess what? Say hello to my beautiful baby girl conceived naturally. All he wanted was the money. After reading all of these reviews I wonder if these women could have conceived naturally instead of IVF. What a disgrace this man is.
in Staten Island |
Dr. Traub is an excellent doctor who did exactly what he set out to do... get us pregnant. We went through 3 rounds of IUI and 3 rounds of IVF before the 3rd round of IVF took. He was always straight and honest with us, but still with an excellent bedside manner. Whenever I had a question for him, whether it be at an appt or via email, he was always ready with an educated answer and a recommendation of how to proceed, which we full trusted. Plus, his staff is amazing... best nurses ever!
in Staten Island |
Dr. Traub and his staff were wonderful. From the thorough office visits, to the warm, friendly and compassionate nurses, office staff and technicians. He walked us through every question, concern, obstacle and various procedures with ease, confidence, and tremendous knowledge. He is always responsive to emails 24/7. Through hard work, dedication and determination of this practice, we have been given the ultimate gift; a baby boy in December??Thank you so much for completing our family?
Staten Island, NY |
Worse doctor, told me I could have kids just to do invitro, I'm pregnant with my second baby now! How did that happen???? He just wanted the $$$ $15,000 is the the cost foe each invitro. Don't trust him!
Hazlet, NJ |
Doctor Traub is a fantastic doctor. I have been to what was considered the best hospital in the city and found better care with Dr. Traub. He takes his time with his patients and walks them through every step of the process, treating them as individuals. I found other places did not do that.
in Freehold, NJ |
met with Dr. Traub in July of 2016 after failing two previous ivf cycles with another doctor who was only giving me a 10% chance of ivf ever working for me. From the moment my husband and I met with Dr. Traub we knew we were in good hands and in the right place. He always takes the time to answer all your questions honestly while being comforting and hopeful. I am currently 3 months pregnant and also have another frozen blastocyst in the lab. If you are looking for a great doctor see Dr.Traub
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is by far the best doctor. Going through fertility treatment is scary to begin with but having dr Traub and his staff by your side was a calming experience for me. He gets back to you via email if you have any questions. His nurses Sally and Melissa are outstanding! I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with our first child and he is about to release me. I wish he can be my OB because I just feel SAFE under his care.
in Staten Island , NY |
I dont have words in describing how i feel about this practice and Dr. Traub. The dedication, compassion, sincerity they have for their patients is just unreal! I would definitely recommend them because we have been trying to conceive for over 9 years and this practice helped me so much and i know anyone will get success in whatever they need through this practice with Dr. Traub. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Traub!!
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub straight forward, knowledgable, caring, and confident in what he does. You can email Dr. Traub anytime about anything and he answers you. You can call the office at anytime and someone will get back to ASAP. I would def recommend Dr. Traub and his staff
in Staten Island, NY |
There are not enough words to describe how amazing Dr. Traub and the whole practice really is. This is by far one of the best overall medical practices I've been too. They are extremely organized. Well educated to answer any questions and very polite. They also have short wait times and great office hours. You can even email questions! This practice is for someone who is trying to conceive but also has a day job. I had great success with Dr. Traub. He is the best Dr. you will find out there !
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. We were very lucky to have him as our doctor. We would highly recommend him and his staff. He was always on time and available by emails.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is knowledgable, honest, confident, and has a great personality. He never rushes an appointment and makes you feel like you are his only patient. You can email him anytime about anything and he answers within hours. His staff are all amazing as well. I could go on and on about how much my husband and I love him. We are now pregnant and owe it all to him. We are so sad to be transferred to our OBGYN, there is no one better than Dr. Traub
Marlboro,NJ |
Excellent Doctor and very helpful and supportive office staff. When we discussed our problem with Dr.Traub his clear explanation helped us to make a decision. This informed decision gave us a new life of happiness and fulfillment. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs it. Very professional and always available by email and phone whenever needed.
Staten Island New York |
Dr Traub is one of the best Doctors around. He's patient responds to emails explains everything than will explain it all over again. He's positive even through negative tests.. He's knowledgeable and up to date with the fertility treatments and medications. His staff is just as patient and friendly as he is. The hardest part is when he graduates you to your regular OB..
in Staten Island, NY |
I want to thank Dr Michael Traub and all his staff for helping me make my dream come true. Since the day I met him he demonstrated how knowledgable and experienced he is. Right away made me feel comfortable and confident that he was going to help me get pregnant and he did. Today I'm 13 weeks and I had my first sonogram and saw my baby and his tiny feet. My husband and I will be forever grateful. The best fertility clinic!!!
Staten Island, NY |
After having a laparoscopy to remove some fibroids, I went for a follow up after the surgery Dr. Traub told me that the bloodwork he did prior to the surgery came back that my hormones were of a 50 year old woman, he said that I had 0 chance of getting pregnant on my own and I had to do in vitro if I wanted to get pregnant. It's a long story that I wish I had room here to write but I got pregnant "on my own" 3 months later and have a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Don't trust him, it's all $$$
in Staten Island, NY |
I was at a point in my life where I felt like I needed someone to assure me that I would be ok, Dr. Traub became that person to me. He performed my fibroid removal surgery and prior to the procedure every time I would visit him, his calm demeanor and knowledge put whatever discomfort and fright i had aside which really left me at ease of going ahead with it knowing he was at the helm. Several months have now passed and i have recuperated and expecting my first child. Thank you Dr. Traub!
in New York, NY |
My experience with Doctor Traub & his entire team has been absolutely remarkable. From entering his office, working with his kind staff, the cleanliness, and order of everything was always perfect. The care I received under Dr. Traub was truly outstanding. Honestly, what a wonderful feeling to have a doctor who actually cares about my well-being, and takes the time to explain his thinking. A Doctor who is extremely intelligent, compassionate, caring, and truly outstanding. I am very blessed
in Staten Island, NY |
I started seeing Dr. Traub in the beginning of JAN 2016. Hands down I would recommend him if you are having fertility issues. Every step of the way Dr. Traub explained each single step and made me feel comfortable. At all of the locations the staff is amazing and friendly Sally, Melissa, Jessica. I thought I would never become pregnant. I did IVF and I became pregnant. Dr. Traub is great and get backs to you whenever needed regardless of weekends or holidays. Thank You to Dr. Traub
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Traub and his staff are amazing. Every single staff member, Roe, Sally, Melissa, Jessica, the monitoring girls and office staff are top notch. Dr Traub explains everything to you and makes sure that you are comfortable with your treatment plan. He goes out of his way getting back to you, sometimes in less than 15 minutes himself via email, during holiday weekends and personally gets on the phone to share information with you. He has given us what my husband and I were dreaming of.
Staten Island, NY |
I was diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve in January, and later discovered that my husband also had low morphology. Not a great prognosis; but thanks to Dr. Traub and his phenomenal nurses, I am currently 9w2d pregnant! The availability, flexibility and compassion of his entire staff made enduring this nightmare far less frightening. I cannot thank Dr. Traub enough for what he has done for our family.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is the most wonderful fertility doctor. Him and his staff are both professional and kind. They made me feel so at ease. He always answered my crazy emails, even when I would email him on the weekends! He helped diagnose and treat my stage 4 endometriosis and he got me pregnant! I will be coming to him again when it is time for baby number 2. Please, do not hesitate to call Dr. Traub! He is life changing.
Dr. Traub and his staff are extremely caring, knowledgable, and always responsive. I am so glad Dr. Traub helped me through the process of getting pregnant. He is an exceptional doctor. He was always available to answer my questions via e-mail or phone right away. He demonstrated great bed side manner, which made my husband and I extermely comfortable. We are so very thankful and now we are expecting our first baby!
in Staten Island, NY |
After trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years, i came to Dr Traub's office. He performed all the tests and diagnosed my problems. He came with a plan and followed it. He was always available to answer any questions that my husband or i had. I could not believe when i found out that i am finally pregnant. I wish he could be my OB. I could not ask for a better doctor! I can't wait to be back and have a 2nd baby. Thank you!
in Iselin,nj |
A highly professional doctor.He is straightforward in his approach right from the first visit. He makes sure that we understand the course of treatment in the best possible way. Office visits are quick and smooth. He promptly replies to the emails regarding any queries/doubts we have . His office staff are very courteous and absolutely no problem for appointment scheduling. they will discuss the lab results and what needs to be done ahead as soon as they get the results. wonderful experience.
in Jamaica, NY |
In early 2013, after years of severe pelvic pain and speculations, I was referred to Dr. Traub. Upon reviewing my medical records he suspected endometriosis. After about a year of lupon shots, ultasounds, Birth control, hormone replacement therapy, ovarian reserve blood test and xrays, Finally I went In for robotic surgery, where he offically diagnosed me with severe endometriosis. Dr traub has been very knowledgeable, straightforward, thorough and helpful about my condition and treatments.
Staten Island, NY |
From the first appointment Dr. Traub and his staff make you feel cared for. If your searching for an ivf doctor, this is the man to see! He is so easy to talk to, and takes his time with you. If you have any questions you can email him, and he responds very promptly. His nurses Melissa and Sally are amazing. The process of ivf with Dr.Traub is done so efficiently, and you will always feel confident in him. I got pregnant after my first 5 day frozen egg transfer! Forever grateful!
in NJ |
My husband and I first visited Dr. Traub and instantly was impressed by his skills and knowledge. Dr. Traub walked me through the first weeks of my pregnancy until he felt I was ready to see my GYNO. The office staff was always quick to respond to my phone calls. No matter what time it was, whether it was 5PM or 8:30PM, the staff would call me the same day I took blood work with my blood results. I always had peace in mind working with Dr. Traub and knowing I was in great hands.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I will forever be thankful to Dr. Traub for creating a life in a situation where it couldn't happen otherwise (i am over 40 with extremely low baseline hormone levels). DrTraub clearly explained all the options and his confidence in positive outcome was very encouraging. Besides,he is very sincere and caring. Communication is great: he promptly replies to emails and almost immediately to the phone calls, any time during the weekday or weekend. Everyone in the office is phenomenal too.Thank you
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub is the best doctor I have ever been to. I'm a nervous patient, yet I always felt comfortable and that my concerns were heard and addressed. Dr. Traub answers emails very promptly and will put your worries at ease. My husband and I felt our options were clearly provided and there was always a plan in place. I trust Dr. Traub and highly recommend him. I'm currently pregnant and will be going to my OB. I was closely monitored the past few weeks and I will miss Dr. Traub and his staff!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub treated me for mild/moderate endometriosis, as well as infertility, for nearly 2 years. He's not only an intelligent, hard-working, direct, and patient doctor, but he's genuinely kind and caring. He goes above and beyond for his patients by personally emailing them back no matter the situation, returning phone calls, and running an office that is extremely time efficient. His nurses (Melissa&Sally) and office staff are so incredibly smart, reliable and sweet; I am now 9 weeks pregnant!
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr Traub is truly amazing! My hubby and I were trying to conceive since few years. We reached Dr. Traub with at the point when couple other doctors had already given up hope and asked us to go for adoption. Dr. Traub reassured us, hiis optimistic and realistic approach is unforgettable. We followed up with him for over a year and half and have twins. Great communication, follow up after visits, prompt response for any questions, no wait time for office visits and friendly and approachable team!!
My husband and I felt at ease from our first meeting with Dr. Traub. Infertility is such a delicate subject, but Dr. Traub makes sure to explain everything in detail. He is patient and prompt in answering emails. I had a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs an infertility professional.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Truab is truly dedicated at what he does. After seeing 2 other, so called specialists, he was the only one who diagnosed my wife and helped us to obtain our goal. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of an infertlility doctor.
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Traub and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable. He makes sure you understand everything throughout the process. He answers emails and phone calls promptly and always made sure I was comfortable with what we were doing. My husband and I are so grateful we were referred to Dr. Traub.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Traub, MD?
Are you Dr. Traub?