Dr. Michael Tolson, MD

Dr. Michael Tolson, MD

General Surgery | Male | 61 years old

Dr. Tolson specializes in General Surgery and practices in Cumming, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Tolson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tolson's Experience

See how Dr. Tolson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tolson

Dr. Tolson accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Tolson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tolson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Tolson
Dr. Tolson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Atlanta,GA |
I will never go back to this doctor. Dr. Tolson messed up my face. I had a rhinoplasty done and now my nose has collapsed. He has refused to repair it. i had to go to another surgeon to have it repaired.
in Atlanta ga |
I went to Dr Tolson for a rhinoplasty. I now have a collapsed nose. He refused to help and repair. i had to go to another surgeon to get it repaired.
in Cumming, GA |
Very professional and honest. Gives realistic expectations.
in Dahlonega, GA |
Dr. Tolson is the most amazing Plastic Surgeon anywhere! I used to travel to Venezuela for procedures because the doctors there were amazing and affordable. I happened to hear about Dr. Tolson from my hair dresser. She had used him with awesome results. i was impressed and decided to try him for my next procedure. He is absolutely the BEST WORLDWIDE! I have Never had any problem with any procedure including TUMMY TUCK, BOTOX, LIPOSUCTION, DEEP LAZER FACE TREATMENT (which had awesome results), an
in Blue Ridge, GA |
Great Experience! I would defiantly recommend Dr. Tolson to friends and family.
in Cumming GA |
Great results with filler. He has a good eye for what is needed.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Tolson is very nice and does great work!
in Cumming, GA |
Friendly staff and Dr. Tolson was excellent in both his bedside manner ( very important to me), and his professionalism. I was more than pleased with my results and the costs for procedures are the best out there. I will be a client for life!
in Cumming, GA |
I love and trust Dr. Tolson and his staff. He listens and makes suggestions, keeping it realistic and results are amazing!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seen by Tolson for over 10 yrs. He's a very gifted surgeon, only doing what is really necessary. I have recommended him to my friends in state and out of state. My BFF from Nashville has been to see him once, and is planning on having him do her eyes in the next year. Obviously, I will provide after care for my BFF so she can have the fabulous outcome that I have enjoyed. I will say he's very cost competitive and yet delivers a superior service/outcome.
in Gillsville, Ga |
Dr. Tolson is an amazing doctor. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend his office at any given time with 5+ star ratings.
in Cumming Ga |
Dr. Tolson sets expectations that are realistic. You know step by step what to expect which helps any recovery process. Very happy with the results.
in Royston, GA |
Dr. T has such a talent in cosmetic surgery. He has given me confidence in my body again. I'm so satisfied in his work that I've referred several friends to him. They too, are just as satisfied as I was.
in Suwanee, GA |
Very satisfied with Dr. Tolson's work, I look 10 years younger now as a result of the work he did for me. Thanks Dr. Tolson
Have you seen Dr. Michael Tolson, MD?
Are you Dr. Tolson?

Compare Dr. Tolson

Dr. Tolson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Tolson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tolson's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Tolson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tolson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1981

Medical College Of Georgia Hospital and Clinic

Completed in 1986

Fell-Med Coll Ga
    Memorial Health University Medical Center
    Manhattan Eet Hosp

Completed in 1988

Dr. Tolson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tolson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Tolson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tolson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.