Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Sullivan

Sullivan Centre

7706 Olentangy River Rd Columbus, OH 43235

Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Columbus, OH. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sullivan

4.5

Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD
I had a lower facelift and CO2 laser around my mouth. Extremely happy with the results. Dr. Sullivan listened to what I wanted to achieve, and delivered exactly that. He is caring and thoughtful, the staff is so pleasant and helpful, and the office is run so very professionally. A great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Mike and his staff are wonderful! I had a procedure by Dr. Mike in the past, and recently had Necktite to improve the definition of my neck and jawline. I couldn't be happier with the results, and the way I was treated by Dr. Mike and his staff! They go above and beyond to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. If you are looking for a top-notch plastic surgeon, look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
After having two failed rhinoplasties, I wasn’t sure that a successful one was in my future. I chose Dr. Mike because of his credentials and his reputation. Upon meeting with him he let me know because of my past surgeries, this would be no easy task. He was correct. The surgery was quite extensive, lasting four hours. I was just hoping for better than what I had before. Much to my excitement, when the sutures came out and the tape came off was a beautiful nose that I had convinced myself after years of being botched I would never have. He explained what he did, making it seem so simple. A true artist makes things look so easy, while we all know how complicated they truly are. Long story short, Dr. Mike did in one surgery what another double-board certified, highly-recommended surgeon couldn’t achieve in two surgeries. He’s truly an artist, and I will be forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
I am so pleased with my results. Dr. Mike and the entire staff are caring and professional. They made sure I had all the information that I needed to move forward with my procedure. They took such good care of me throughout the entire process, especially on surgery day. They listened to my goals and helped me to achieve a better version of me. I highly recommend that if you are considering any plastics procedure that you consider them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
I had the FaceTite procedure done by Dr. Mike about a month ago. This minimally invasive procedure took less than an hour, involved a low level of discomfort and very little down time. I'm extremely pleased with the early results. The tightening process will stimulate new collagen over the next several months and I will see continuous improvement. Dr. Mike is the very best and the entire team at Sullivan Centre went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
Great practice and wonderful staff. I have been going to Dr Mike Sullivan for almost 20 years now. Each procedure has been fully explained and I have had the best possible outcome. Over the years this includes a facelift, filler and botox. Dina, the skin care specialist, is also wonderful at coming up with a personalized plan specific to my needs and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
I have had several procedures over the past 16 years from both Dr. Mike and his wife Dr. Chris and would highly recommend them. I recently had a lower facelift to reduce multiple folds I had in the mouth area. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. People are telling me how great I look and ask if I have lost weight (I haven't) because the look is so natural and age appropriate (I am over 65) Leaving you with a natural look is a priority with Dr. Sullivan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
Completed 2 procedures and very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
I am a 65-yr old female-Dr. Mike Sullivan did a FaceTite procedure in Feb 2018 for some excess skin under my chin, which included some liposuction. He and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable in the procedure. I was awake and very relaxed during the procedure with Valium/Percocet. I was even talking during the procedure. I had no pain, other than a few jabs here and there. I am very pleased with the results so far, and look forward to more over the year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?
Dr Mike Sullivan at the Sullivan Center changed my life. I'm 64 years old and decided to have rhinoplasty. It was the best decision I ever made. Dr Mike was amazing. He explained everything and walked me through each to step let me know what to expect. It was beyond what I expected. The pain was minimal and within 10 days I was able to go out without anyone knowing what I had done. He even gave me his cell number and encouraged me to call if I have questions about anything. He truly wanted it to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sullivan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sullivan?

Empowering patients is a primary focus at The Sullivan Centre. The goal is to give patients the education needed in order to make informed decisions about plastic surgery. Physical and emotional well being go hand-in-hand. I started the Sullivan Cent...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

University Of Toledo

• F. Mark Rafaty Award, 2008
  • William K. Wright Award, 2008

Dr. Sullivan accepts

Dr. Sullivan accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Sullivan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sullivan's conditions and procedures:

• Brow Lift
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)