Dr. Michael Stubblefield, MD

Dr. Michael Stubblefield, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Michael Stubblefield, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 41 years. He specializes in family medicine and dermatology.Read his story

Michael S Stubblefield MD

6089 N 1st St Ste 104

Fresno, CA 93710

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Stubblefield

Dr. Stubblefield's Experience

Dr. Stubblefield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Stubblefield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stubblefield "Passionate about the natural world. I am an avid birder, woodworker, and backpacker among many other things. I moved to Fresno in 1982 and have raised my family here. My practice has remained at the same location since 1984 and I thank the patients for their referrals to friends and family which has been my primary source of business. "

This content was provided by Dr. Stubblefield "Our office provides very personalized care to every one of our patients.  Our staff is equipped to handle most problems presented and immediate care can be delivered as necessary.  My no nonsense approach does not appeal to everyone, but if the patient is truly committed to improving their quality of life and properly manage their medical conditions we will be there as their advocate, educator and partner."

• Dermatology

Dr. Stubblefield does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Long Beach Mem Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Ca Irvine Med Center
  • University Of Ca Irvine College Med

Dr. Stubblefield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stubblefield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stubblefield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stubblefield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stubblefield's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stubblefield to family and friends

Dr. Stubblefield's Performance

GOOD

I have been a patient of DR. Stubblefield for nearly 5 years. He always take the time to go over any of your concerns and he is always there to provide guidance and answers to your questions. He is one of the best doctors I have seen, one day I went in hunched over in extreme pain on the left side...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always listens and does what's necessary.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Due to his lack of concern I almost died of Renal Cell Carcinoma (Kidney cancer). I would only recommend him for the Taliban or AQ. Seriously. He spent more time reading my own newspaper than listening to my issues and concerns. Yes, I should of done something, but cancer can really affect your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Without knowing who this person is it is difficult for me to provide a reasonable response. I can appreciate his anger which is a normal response to serious medical illnesses. Our office is an ambulatory family practice, not a cancer center. I pride myself in spending the necessary time to evaluate every medical complaint that is presented to me and my staff is very efficient in following through with ordering tests and referring patients who we believe require immediate follow up.